• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien X defeated Black Tyrannosaurus

Speed was equalized

(The reason why I'm adding this again was because when we first voted, we all thought Speed was equal until we realized that the OP never equalized speed so I removed the request earlier as Alien X speed stomps. Then the OP equalized speed and now I think I can request this again as I said earlier, we all first voted thinking Speed was equal)

That's a pretty bad matchup that shouldn't be in both's profiles. Arguments were repeatedly ignored over and over, here's a comment with me saying that I was going to try to answer everything and requesting everyone to stop derailing the debate, what happened next is self-explanatory. Now I wouldn't even finish that argument as it wouldn't do anything.

Edit: @CinnabarManx421 You in particular were doing it. For example, after I made an argument with many things for Bill and some users started voting him you started saying that they were only voting him due to just using AP, which I previously pointed out was only one of the things he could do. And you said it over and over without even context for you to say it. Also thinking and specifically affirming that Bill would attack with AP while 4 kms apart...for some reason.

They weren't ignored, all of the arguments for Bill's side were being addressed. The arguments for Bill just weren't convincing enough people to change their votes.

I removed the match on Bill's profile since it look the discussion is still ongoing..For the Discord's profile since it is unlocked, I leave the option for the match removal to anyone who choose to.

I don't know if I can get a headstart on requesting matches to be added with 1 hour of grace left, but it's worth a shot.

Sans inconned Lucy (Elfen Lied) (Sans was pit against EoS Lucy and speed was equalized)

Grace for the match ends in 1 hour. It has been already added to Lucy's profile. Now it just needs to be added to Sans's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back