• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-ups Addition Requests Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redacted Flinn said:
Several problems with this.

First, both of those Bill Cipher fights are now stomps against him, since Bill is now a Low 2-C rather than 2-C like his opponents. At the very least, there's too much that has been changed since these matches were created to consider them valid.

And second, while I deemed this match fair enough due to 049's death hax, both of these profiles were unlocked, and it is standard practice to add matches with one or both profiles unlocked, such as these, yourself. This is to lessen the burden on the staff as much as possible. I added it for you this time, but please keep this in mind in the future.

I dunno about the first one, but the Ghost Rider match is like, less than a month old. Nothing has changed on Bill or GR since then.

Starter Pack said:
Several problems with this.

First, both of those Bill Cipher fights are now stomps against him, since Bill is now a Low 2-C rather than 2-C like his opponents. At the very least, there's too much that has been changed since these matches were created to consider them valid.

And second, while I deemed this match fair enough due to 049's death hax, both of these profiles were unlocked, and it is standard practice to add matches with one or both profiles unlocked, such as these, yourself. This is to lessen the burden on the staff as much as possible. I added it for you this time, but please keep this in mind in the future.
The AP advantage doesn't matter when Bill can simply transmutate him, and Ghost Rider has no resistance to it.

He was a low 2-c for pretty long time now, but that doesn't matter since in some battles his transmutation makes up for it.

Also, take a look at Game Super Sonic vs Archie Base Sonic. Despite Game Sonic is 2-C while Archie Sonic is Low 2-C, Archie stomps because Game Sonic can do nothing against Archie's fate hax.

In conclusion, in tier 2, hax tends to be more important than AP.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I dunno about the first one, but the Ghost Rider match is like, less than a month old. Nothing has changed on Bill or GR since then.
Bill was Low 2-C back then too, so I don't think anything changed for now

Okay, if everyone believes it to be fair, then I'll add the Ghost Rider match.

Spongebob Squarepants (Character) tied with Jimmy Neutro

Here:

Jimmy Neutro (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius) Jimmy's Profile (Both were 9-B, Speed was equalized, and both had there full arsenal)

Death (Folklore) tied with SCP-682

(Article Canon was used with Speed equalized)

Saitama beat Armsy

(Pre-Training Saitama used with speed equalized)

Metal Sonic beat Mechagodzilla (Heisei)

(Modern/Adventure Metal Sonic was used and speed was equalized)

Leon Belmont beat Kirito

(Speed was equalized and both were 4-A)

Uhhhhh

Alex Mercer vs Sonic

Evil Cole MacGrath vs MCU Thanos

Sans vs Mii Fighter

Etc.

Same tier has never been an official requirement, it's the fight being fair that is the requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back