• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

That's a stomp, Iron Man is only 7-B with lasers, all of his other stats are Low 7-C
It is not a stomp, it was discussed.
His lasers, arsenal, gadgets, flight and intelligence are all valuable tools that have enough potential to give him a valid chance against Frogadier. Him being a glass cannon doesn't make the match invalid or a stomp.

It is not a stomp, it was discussed.
His lasers, arsenal, gadgets, flight and intelligence are all valuable tools that have enough potential to give him a valid chance against Frogadier. Him being a glass cannon doesn't make the match invalid or a stomp.
It is, everything you said means nothing when his only way to deal damage is with his lasers, which isn't even his first move and can't use them constantly, besides only being slightly stronger than Frogadier

It is, everything you said means nothing when his only way to deal damage is with his lasers, which isn't even his first move and can't use them constantly, besides only being slightly stronger than Frogadier
Doesn't negate that he absolutely can deal damage, and has the tools and mobility to avoid attacks. Plenty of arguments were made for Iron Man, including with staff members participating in the debate.

If you're so adamant about it being a stomp, please come argue it in the thread itself.

Doesn't negate that he absolutely can deal damage
Dealing minimal damage with something he doesn't start and can't even use constantly with his other attacks not being able to do any damage, while his enemy can one-shot him at any time with any attack
and has the tools and mobility to avoid attacks
Flying around and trying to dodge attacks, which he doesn't even know they can one-shot him, during the whole fight isn't a wincon
including with staff members participating in the debate.
And why does that matter?
If you're so adamant about it being a stomp, please come argue it in the thread itself.
I'm not going to argue in a finished match of a tournament about whether it's a stomp

He would also realize he needs to use higher power attacks shortly after seeing his opponent isn't fazed, & surely he has the evasive & intellectual skills, the technological detection means, & the additional, summonable Armors to give him the opportunity to realize that, no?
Flying around and trying to dodge attacks, which he doesn't even know they can one-shot him, during the whole fight isn't a wincon
I'd argue that it's impossible, but it is possible, even if it's not the most likely outcome.
& it's not like he has reason to try to take hits to begin with.

Being a more likely outcome is not entirely what makes something a stomp.
I'm not going to argue in a finished match of a tournament about whether it's a stomp
Forgive my asking, but then why argue about it here?

He would also realize he needs to use higher power attacks shortly after seeing his opponent isn't fazed, & surely he has the evasive & intellectual skills, the technological detection means, & the additional, summonable Armors to give him the opportunity to realize that, no?

I'd argue that it's impossible, but it is possible, even if it's not the most likely outcome.
& it's not like he has reason to try to take hits to begin with.

Being a more likely outcome is not entirely what makes something a stomp.

Forgive my asking, but then why argue about it here?
I don't want to be that guy, but their argument has already stopped, and making a comment might reignite it.

Although, I agree that the argument should not have taken place here.

The argument about whether or not a match should be added in a match addition evaluation thread??

If I may ask: If that argument has already stopped, then what conclusion was reached for it??
Yes, that's a valid point, but it's advisable to halt the discussion before it becomes so lengthy that it causes congestion in the thread.

As for your question; since the win was already added to the other profile, may as well add it to the other. But there is a possibility of removing it too. However, any discussion regarding its removal should take place elsewhere. If it was agreed upon that the request for removing it is actually valid, then the removal request should be made in the Versus Thread Removal Requests thread.

Yes, that's a valid point, but it's advisable to halt the discussion before it becomes so lengthy that it causes congestion in the thread.

As for your question; since the win was already added to the other profile, may as well add it to the other. But there is a possibility of removing it too. However, any discussion regarding its removal should take place elsewhere. If it was agreed upon that the request for removing it is actually valid, then the removal request should be made in the Versus Thread Removal Requests thread.
Thank you very much for this information.

Would you be willing to direct me to where its removal would be appropriate to discuss, if a place can indeed be specified, please?

Thank you very much for this information.

Would you be willing to direct me to where its removal would be appropriate to discuss, if a place can indeed be specified, please?
No problem. Here's the link to the thread:

Batman won. Speed was equalized and starting distance was 48 meters

Superman won. Speed was equalized, Post-COIE 6-C Superman, and Miss Power has prior knowledge
Deadpool Beat Stain

Deadpool had prior knowledge
Sonic (Game) Vs Cloud (Game) (INCON)
Match ended in an incon.

Both were at their 2-A Key
Speed was =
Sonic was Hyper
Dissidia Cloud as used
I added the match to Cloud's profile at the least. Sonic's is locked so I couldn't do it there, though.
Sans beat Peppino here
Sans' page is locked

I added all to their respective pages

Post-Timeskip Luffy defeated Blackbeard in this thread, so an admin needs to add the match to Luffy's profile.
Alien x Vs Arceus

The results of the match is incon

• Both are bloodlusted
  • Only Arceus avatar is being used
  • Speed equal
  • Both at 5D
  • Starting range : 30 m
Marckus (Hunter: The Parenting) vs SCP-682

inconclusive

No knowledge of each other

extended canon 682 used

Starting distance: 10ft

Speed was equalized

Battle took place outside the white house

Victory Condition: Death
I have included all the matches on their respective pages.

Super-Skrull (Marvel vs. Capcom) defeated Piccolo (Frieza Saga, Post-Nail Fusion)

Speed was equalized. The battle took place on Namek

This needs to be added to Piccolo's page, which is locked

Last edited:
Back