• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orange Piccolo vs FPSSJ Broly

Was wondering when somebody was gonna make this. I'd thought about making it myself, but never went through with it. Anyway, I'll lay out both their wincons.

Broly's got an AP advantage, since Orange Piccolo could only fight against a weakened Cell Max and got defeated rather easily after only a few minutes of fighting. He's also got potential RE and AD since he's the legendary super saiyan, and is a very potent fighter. However, since he becomes rage-fueled and animalistic while in this state, I think his fighting abilities are somewhat hampered and don't allow him to use his power to the fullest, which is something Piccolo could take advantage of.

Orange Piccolo's got several things going for him as well. He's comparable enough to Broly in AP to defeat him. He's a very experienced fighter with decades worth of fighting some of the most powerful opponents in Universe 7 and can come up with very clever tactics. He can increase his size, though I guess it wouldn't really help much since it doesn't increase his overall power. He can stretch his arms and use them to trap Broly. He's got his Special Beam Cannon which is very powerful and can kill opponents much more powerful than him, and let's not forget his Hellzone Grenade, which could deal Broly massive damage. Since Broly's driven by rage, he probably wouldn't even be able to notice Piccolo had set up the Hellzone Grenade in the first place.

I think I'll give this to Piccolo. He'd see how powerful Broly is and try to end things quickly using a similar strategy to what he did against Frost, not to mention the other techniques I already listed above.

Since Cell Max was only incomplete in regards to his mind controlling, the scaling should look like this:

Broly Movie FPSSJ Broly < Super Hero FPSSJ Broly < 100% Cell Max > Weakened Cell Max >= Orange Piccolo

So yeah, like Cisco said, AP is comparable, and Piccolo has a combination of intelligence, regen, skills like cloning and his homing attacks, and his special beam cannon that could take Broly out before he can grow in power enough to beat Piccolo.

So yeah, voting Piccolo for my reasons and Cisco's reasons.

If Piccolo isn't stronger or faster than SSJ Gogeta Broly is skulldragging Piccolo especially if he keeps powering up

FPSSJ Broly scales to the likes of Cell Max at his fullest power, and can get trillions of times stronger within seconds

Piccolo needed Gamma 2 to blow himself up and massively weaken Cell Max to even stand a chance, and even then he was getting bodied

Piccolo can't just shit out a SPC willy nilly, he needs to charge it to even remotely injure Broly, and even if Broly lets him do that it's very unlikely that the hit will kill him at all due to Broly's overwhelming initial AP advantage plus RE

voting Broly

FPSSJ Broly scales to the likes of Cell Max at his fullest power, and can get trillions of times stronger within seconds

Piccolo needed Gamma 2 to blow himself up and massively weaken Cell Max to even stand a chance, and even then he was getting bodied

Piccolo can't just shit out a SPC willy nilly, he needs to charge it to even remotely injure Broly, and even if Broly lets him do that it's very unlikely that the hit will kill him at all due to Broly's overwhelming initial AP advantage plus RE

voting Broly
I’m pretty sure they are talking about broly movie broly, not the one that’s training on beerus planet. Bc otherwise this would a stomp match

Broly tanked many attacks from SSJB Gogeta. His durability is too much for Piccolo to handle. That couples with his Reactive Power Level, I'll give him the win.

Broly low-diffs.

I vote Broly too, when full power he was overpowing Gogeta ssj, so his chanches against Picollo is way higher, and his adaptality is gonna help against Picollo technichs.

people forgot piccolo stated cell max was weakened in potency by gamma suicide attack at the end of the fight, and that’s the only reason why they win, moreover when toriyama said in the Bio “not even broly could defeat if completed…” imply by simple grammar rules that broly is the strongest measurement he could use, in fact he didn’t mentioned “not even goku” when he could very well mentioned him.

broly humiliates Piccolo.

Depending how strong Cell Max is. If Broly could contend with Gogeta Blue I doubt Piccolo would even scratch Broly, as it was stated Orange Piccolo is approximately UI Omen Goku level.

Depending how strong Cell Max is. If Broly could contend with Gogeta Blue I doubt Piccolo would even scratch Broly, as it was stated Orange Piccolo is approximately UI Omen Goku level.
That's not the accepted scaling on this site

The accepted scaling is that Orange Piccolo can throw down with Cell Max, whose battle against Saigo Gohan is the strongest battle in history (Cell Max was vaguely weakened at this point, mind you). This means that Cell Max is the second strongest being in history

Off of accepted scaling alone, there is a vast difference in power between DBS:B Broly and Orange Piccolo and if the former's AD couldn't make up the difference in power between him and Gogeta Blue then he's not doing shit to Orange Piccolo

That's not the accepted scaling on this site

The accepted scaling is that Orange Piccolo can throw down with Cell Max, whose battle against Saigo Gohan is the strongest battle in history (Cell Max was vaguely weakened at this point, mind you). This means that Cell Max is the second strongest being in history

Off of accepted scaling alone, there is a vast difference in power between DBS:B Broly and Orange Piccolo and if the former's AD couldn't make up the difference in power between him and Gogeta Blue then he's not doing shit to Orange Piccolo
Cell Max was one-shotted by Beast Gohan
idk how Cell Max could be the second strongest character of the verse but hypothetically bringing DBS SH versions of FPSSJ Broly who’s grown exponentially since DBS Broly I don’t see how Piccolo would be beating him

Btw, wasn’t it officially stated if Cell Max reached his perfect form “not even Broly could defeat him”? By logic, we can infer that Broly could defeat Cell Max (if he wasn’t perfect, tho, we never seen Cell Max reach his perfect form)

That entire statement is contradicted by Cell Max being physically complete but lacking a mind

Saigo Gohan is stated to be the strongest. How does that dispute Cell Max being the second strongest
Gohan defeated Cell rather with ease so why would that explain their power gap… since he’s the strongest character it’s not like he could do the same to other characters as well

Your contradictory claim was fair though I’m sure Cell Max also had a Perfect Form that appearance is symmetrical to Perfect Cell’s form

Gohan defeated Cell rather with ease so why would that explain their power gap… since he’s the strongest character it’s not like he could do the same to other characters as well
Once again, how does that dispute Cell Max being the SECOND STRONGEST? That's kinda what "strongest battle in history" implies. Both parties even if the first stomps the second

Back