• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hero Killer Faces Off Against The Merc With A Mouth (0-7-0) Grace

Hero Killer Stain VS The Merc With A MouthWhy it sound so dirty
Deadpool's Weaponry scales around 8 Tons
Stain scales around 26 Tons
A 3.34 Times Difference
I dont know whos faster, but if its stain I think i might equalize speed to not give him too many advantages

Deadpool has prior knowledge
Deadpool hears about whats going on in japan and goes off to try and help...
on his way as he walks down the empty streets looking for villains to unalive someone holds a balde in front of his neck, hes sees a man with many weapons looking at him, seering with rage
Hey I know you your that stain guy who was killing all those heroes way back when. gotta say, kinda crazy how so many people wer-
He then cut wade off
Your Deadpool, a maniac pyschopath! you have no rhyme or reason to your actions, your just a crazed killer who kills for killing sake!
oooo nice aliteration, but any way, You have nothing to fear! I'm here to help the heroes this time!!
as deadpool said this and stood triumphantly stain slit his throat with a knife and kicked him down
No you arent you freak! your hear to cause mayhem and destruction! I'm be doing everyone on this planet a favor and getting rid of you right here and now
stain pulls the blood covered knife up to his face and prepares to lick it, but before he does a small rocket is shot towards him, Forcing him to drop the knife and dodge it, as he does deadpool walks over to it and kicks it into a sewer drain
Nice try but I know about that little trick of yours. sorry but if you want me dead your going to have to do it the old fashion way pal!

Hero Killer:Mercenary: JustANormalLemon, Dinamic8000 ShionAH,

Peppersalt43, Marvel_Champion_07, jojo123, Mariogoods

Last edited:
Okay, first things first, do we know Deadpool blood type? or he even has a bloody type at this point after beingh so much time as agiant tumor?

Any way, I think It all depends on how ****** deadpool blood is them, trough If he has prior knoldge he will not go for meele and stay at distance, using his weponary and teleporting to get out of Stain meele range, but with stain precision trowing knifes he should be able to lick deadpool blood at least once. so we back to the first question, how is deadpool blood?

In most blood cancers, the normal blood cell development process is interrupted by uncontrolled growth of an abnormal type of blood cell. These abnormal blood cells, or cancerous cells, prevent your blood from performing many of its functions, like fighting off infections or preventing serious bleeding.

a quick serch brought me this. So deadpool blood is all ****** up as well, and Stain would probable get really sick ingesting It too

Sinse stain effect on blood types is focused on normal blood types I have no idea how It would affect deapool

My best guess is that sinse Deadpool blood is always mutating and regenrating in tumours, he should be imune to stain quirk, sinse deadpool blood is never the same as It was shortly ago, so It's tecnically never his blood, but a mutant blood cancer regenerating blob

Back