• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fantastic Night (Mister Fantastic Vs. Batman) (Marvel Vs. DC)

Check out the Reed Richards match-up thread!

Reed Richards found himself walking through Central Park, New York City. To think that, in his own world, the Baxter Building would only be a short walk away. However, Reed knew that this wasn't his New York, but rather one from a different universe. Perhaps, long ago, this would have been odd, something for Reed to sit and think about, but now, it was just another fact of life. He didn't mind that -- being in the know. It comforted him, gave him the feeling of control and understanding.

However, he wasn't here to sightsee...

"Reed Richards." Called a deep, intimidating voice.

Reed turned around, seeing the source of the voice. A man dressed as a bat stood before him, several meters away, his cape obscuring his silhouette.

"Bruce." Reed replied, his voice stern. "I assume you're the one the council authorized to give me my test? I must say, the opportunity to face you is... intriguing."

Bruce didn't immediately respond, a quiet breeze filling the silence. Bruce's eyes were covered by his cowl, replacing his human gaze with a cold and sharp glare of white. The Batman stood in place, allowing his silence to speak for itself. Reed got the message.

"Alright, Bruce," Reed sighed, his fists growing. "Don't go easy on me."

(Note: Story is for entertainment purposes only, the exact details aren't relevant to the match itself)

MISTER FANTASTIC
Vs.
BATMAN

• Reed is 0.31 tons
  • Bruce is 0.36 tons
  • Speed is equalized.
  • No preptime.
  • Starting distance is 48 meters.
  • Victory via death or incap.
  • SBA otherwise.
3194050-1.jpg

Mister Fantastic:

Batman-Reading-Order-The-Modern-Age-Post-Crisis-705x470.jpg

Batman: 5

Last edited:
OK admittedly the story's pretty nice. There's nothing I find particularly egregious lore-wise and for the record, it's short and sweet. I like it!

Though it does imply that Batman exists in the saga but I'll do something about that later

Anyway, Batman FRA

OK admittedly the story's pretty nice. There's nothing I find particularly egregious lore-wise and for the record, it's short and sweet. I like it!

Though it does imply that Batman exists in the saga but I'll do something about that later

Anyway, Batman FRA
The story isn't apart of the saga, I wrote it before the others

Bump

Also, now that I know what I'm doing, I'll probably rewrite the intro storyand put it in the saga. Later though, I'm tired

Back