• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Sad Larry fights a child! (Frisk (Undertale) vs Sad Larry)

From what I can see, Sad Larry is rather weak, only having abilities that negatively affect himself
Bad Luck's going to make him hard to kill, especially when fights are random by nature. I decided this was fair since luck may cause frisk to quit or lose control of the time line by possibility.

I think it would just be an infinite fight, neither would be able to harm one another
Frisk is too fast and Larry's bad luck would prevent him from getting hit
I highly doubt they would be able to hit each other

I think it would just be an infinite fight, neither would be able to harm one another
Frisk is too fast and Larry's bad luck would prevent him from getting hit
I highly doubt they would be able to hit each other
Would Frisk outlast Larry with their immorality? What would be Larry's most likely wincons in any given possibility?

I wouldn't go that far as to say Frisk couldn't kill Larry. I mean when Larry tried to kill himself with a noose, he nearly got killed by a ceiling fan and a bathtub with an obese man in it.
I mean, I thought about Frisk's reset ability & thought of probability Manipulation or supernatural luck as potential counter. Since probability plays a role in Frisk's notable ability (if there 's even the slightest chance Frisk would get to their goals, then Frisk is bound to get it).

So do you think Larry's bound to die eventually & permanently, or will Frisk on the unlikely chance succumb to standard wincons?

Maybe Frisk could win with ACT?
So how is ACT going to factor in Frisk's wincon? Social Influencing could work in Frisk's favor but not sure here.

The only ways I could think of that Larry would win by is having his luck go into the other wincons (besides death, of course). If Frisk's powers just makes this extremely unlikely & if Frisk has the slightest chance of winning, is this a stomp?

I mean, I thought about Frisk's reset ability & thought of probability Manipulation or supernatural luck as potential counter. Since probability plays a role in Frisk's notable ability (if there 's even the slightest chance Frisk would get to their goals, then Frisk is bound to get it).

So do you think Larry's bound to die eventually & permanently, or will Frisk on the unlikely chance succumb to standard wincons?
I mean by that logic, Larry nearly getting killed by getting squashed by an obese man in a bathtub presented a chance that Larry could be killed, so I'd say yes, it is possible for Frisk to actually kill Larry.

I mean by that logic, Larry nearly getting killed by getting squashed by an obese man in a bathtub presented a chance that Larry could be killed, so I'd say yes, it is possible for Frisk to actually kill Larry.
So is this a surprisingly tedious stomp in Frisk's favor? Frisk's powers are pretty powerful.

Back