• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Collector is a glass cannon. Sonic gets close with his far greater fighting skill and mobility, and then he one shots.

He has curse manip and sealing, but Sonic still wins since uses Chaos Control to teleport and one shot since they're all bloodlusted

At least from what I see

Sonic completely hax stomps this guy, having one win condition when Sonic has 12.000 is not fair at all

And Bloodlusted means Sonic is using his thought abilities/more powerfull and effective skills, while Sonic resist 2 thirds of collector moveset

Sonic completely hax stomps this guy, having one win condition when Sonic has 12.000 is not fair at all

And Bloodlusted means Sonic is using his thought abilities/more powerfull and effective skills, while Sonic resist 2 thirds of collector moveset
Adventure Sonic has like 2 haxes, which are Chaos Control and sealing. Ain't more haxes than that guy

Last edited:
Even with the new stuff, I still think Sonic wins easily.

Since he’s bloodlusted he uses Chaos Control . He then either teleports to The Collector and one shots or he time stops and one shots. The Collector’s only real win con is Transmutation and even then, I doubt it will land for two reasons.

1. Sonic would likely kill him before he uses it.

2. It’s done by an energy projectile and Sonic has plenty of experience dodging those.

I’d say the match would be a bit more fair if Sonic wasn’t bloodlusted.

Last edited:
Back