• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Mob seems to have two fights added that aren't in the profile of the other side, don't know if they were just forgot to be added, if they were removed for some crt or something else but in principle since the MCU characters seem to share tier I suppose the match is valid so I ask for them to be added to their profiles.

Heyo, Mario and Luigi defeated Sephiroth (yes, it's because of the meme, lol). Base Mario and Luigi fought Pre-Lifestream Fall Sephiroth. I could add the match to Sephiroth and Luigi (I just go ahead and do it?), but Mario's profile is locked.

The fight details:

• Pre-Lifestream Fall Sephiroth and Base Mario/Luigi were used
  • Speed was equalized
  • Battle took place inside Bowser
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 5 meters away from each other

Both profiles are open so you can add them yourself.... Remember this thread is only for Administrator-Locked profiles.
Oh, I thought it would have to be mentioned regardless if the profiles are locked or not. So as soon as it's 7 votes and grace is over, it can just be added to the profiles?

naruto(storm series) defeated goku(dbs anime) in this thread

super sayan blue Goku from the Post-second Ultra Instinct -Sign-/Broly Saga key was used
naruto from the Road To Boruto key was used
speed was equalized
naruto's possible Resurrection, Statistics Amplification, Healing and Fate Manipulation were restricted

goku's profile is locked so i can't add it
Could you change the verse naming to “Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann” on Mxy’s profile and Chimera’s profile? That’s what the verse is called on the profiles
Logan Paul won against She-Hulk in this thread. Logan's profile is locked
  • 9-A Logan Paul is used. Speed is equalised
I handled them

Maxwell was 2-A 682 was 3-A. Maxwell had prior-knowledge. Incon (I added it to maxwell)

Chara defeated mario, speed was equalized, Mario had standart equipment and pure hearts, AE was restricted for chara. 2-B mario vs 2-B chara
I have added the matches.

Back