• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yun-Seong (Soul Calibur) vs Lord Boros (One Punch Man)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Well, here's my first Yun-Seong matchup. Hopefully this will gain some traction since this is a One Punch Man match, and you already know how those mfs get.

Yun-Seong vs Lord Boros.

High 6-A Boros will be used, and he will be in his Released key.

Yun-Seong will have all of his weapons (I will explain how they work).

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Z-City.

"I'm not going to lose to fools like you.":

"I lead the pirate band known as Dark Matter, and am Dominator of the Universe. I am Boros.": 7 (Recon, Doggo, MARVEL, Winston, Artor, Epicheev, Me)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Yun-Seong's weapons:
  • White Storm
  • Machete (Causes impact damage even when blocked)
  • Khanjar (Makes it easy to attack while knocking aside the enemy's attacks)
  • Xiao Lian (During the day, only its shadow can be seen, and its light radiates during the night. Can partially change its shape at its wielder's will)
  • Giant Butcher Knife (Increases attack power, and increases attack pushback force)
  • Cheng Ying (Automatically Guard Impacts some attacks, and recovers health when successfully Guard Impacting. Can barely be seen during dusk and dawn. Makes it difficult for an enemy to block, but vice versa for the wielder)
  • Ramdao (Some counters will have no effect. Recover health every time you attack)
  • Blue Thunder
  • Han Guang (Increases weapon reach. Increases attack power. Automatically Guard Break some attacks. Decrease defense power. The sword has no physical presence. Those that get cut by it do not even realize they have been hit)
  • Child's Sword (Change weapon hit SE to special SE. Decreases attack power)
  • Dragon Sword (Incredibly heat-resistant)
  • Qing Long
That's all.

Boros can't regenerate if he runs out of energy, so Yun probably needs to constant blow apart Boros and make him regenerate until he runs out?
I think Yun can do that.

His fighting style is very fast-paced and somewhat unpredictable at times. With his weaponry, he can certainly hold his own long enough to where he can likely do this.

How good is Boros' stamina?

Uh his stamina is only 5 minutes?
You can make an argument that he can last a bit longer thanks to his regeneration, as well as his feats of him continuing to fight after getting blown to pieces.

But this is actually really bad for Boros, as Yun not only has a really ******* good AP advantage, he also has many ways of mitigating Boros' attacks and defenses thanks to the many special effects that come with his swords.

This is a stomp what the **** lmfao.

Yun is literally over a thousand times stronger.

Boros can't even do anything but regenerate from being splattered over and over again until he runs out of energy.

I think there might of been some confusion here and in this thread since we nominated High 6-A characters however some of us weren't aware Yun-Seong downscales from a High 6-A+ feat (almost half 5-C) hence the AP discrepancy. It's no-one's fault tho since the SC page's are pretty outdated even the character responsible for that feat is missing the "+" (funny how missing a single icon messes up the scaling).

This is a stomp what the **** lmfao.

Yun is literally over a thousand times stronger.

Boros can't even do anything but regenerate from being splattered over and over again until he runs out of energy.
I thought Boros was like 5-something Exatons?

I mean, of course, Yun has his many amps and shit, but he downscales from 14.8 Exatons. I don't see how that's a stomp.

EDIT: I meant 9 Exatons. My fault.

EDIT #2: Turns out it's only 9.5 Petatons. Yeah. This is a massive AP stomp lol.

Last edited:
By kicking him to the moon/outer space
Yun either dodges, or he just uses his sword to block the attack, and depending on which one he uses, it's going to be useful for him.

I honestly think Boros just loses his energy after a bit of fighting and Yun finishes him off.

Are there any High 6-A OPM characters that are in the Exatons?

Yun either dodges, or he just uses his sword to block the attack, and depending on which one he uses, it's going to be useful for him.

I honestly think Boros just loses his energy after a bit of fighting and Yun finishes him off.

Are there any High 6-A OPM characters that are in the Exatons?
Meteoric Burst amps his speed massively though he would be too fast for Yun to dodge or block

1. It depends on whether or not Boros opens with Meteoric Burst, which I highly doubt. He'll likely use it if he's heavily struggling.
2. I'm not too sure if Boros' BFR could work since he kicks his opponents all the way to the moon. Boros is nowhere near strong enough to even make Yun flinch, let alone send him flying all the way to the moon.

At best, Boros will have a good speed advantage with Meteoric Burst, but that will only make him last so long, as he has no real way of harming Yun in the slightest. Sooner or later, Boros is going to run out of energy, and he'll just be a sitting duck from the POV from Yun.

2. I'm not too sure if Boros' BFR could work since he kicks his opponents all the way to the moon. Boros is nowhere near strong enough to even make Yun flinch, let alone send him flying all the way to the moon.
Thats not how it works. Dura dosnt stop shit from flying, only weight would. Yun would need to be a thicc boy in order to resists Boros MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI.

Like, did you not watch One Punch Man? he pulled it off against Saitama

So Boros' only wincon is using his Meteoric Burst, making him able to blitz Yun, which will allow Boros to BFR him.

Thing is that since he'd likely use the Meteoric Burst in specific as a trump card, I can definitely see Yun winning this before Boros uses it.

Interesting, thing is how does he kill him before he goes meteoric burst?

The moment he gets blasted to pieces the first time I bet he'll activate it

Back