• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades vs Pluto (aka Hades but Rome loves changing names)- GOW Vs Marvel comics

Peak. Lets assume their outside their respective realms
Alright, well, looking at the facts here

- Hades has far better speed. Pluto has Massively FTL+, while GOW Hades's speed is infinite.

- Hades has better stamina.

- Hades has a far better lifting strength

- Pluto has better intelligence feats

- Pluto has more notable weaknesses.

Haven't taken a look at the full set of abilities yet, but these so far set a large advantage for Hades (GOW.)

Alright, well, looking at the facts here

- Hades has far better speed. Pluto has Massively FTL+, while GOW Hades's speed is infinite.

- Hades has better stamina.

- Hades has a far better lifting strength

- Pluto has better intelligence feats

- Pluto has more notable weaknesses.

Haven't taken a look at the full set of abilities yet, but these so far set a large advantage for Hades (GOW.)
oh crap I thought he was infinite in speed

gotta equalize quick

oh crap I thought he was infinite in speed

gotta equalize quick
Okay, well, with equalised speed, they're far less apart, but Hades as a whole still seems to have better strengths (haven't look in abilities yet) in total.

What the hell is Pluto's LS listed as Class Y for? Weren't they all upgraded to Infinite, likely Immeasurable as well?

Alright so -

They both have immortality. Hades has type 1 and 2, while Pluto has type 1 and 4. Hade's immortality seems far more useful in this fight.

Pluto is stated to have high-low regen. Hades isn't stated to have regeneration (yet has the regeneration user category??) Anyways, high-low regen will help, though won't be major.

They both have weapon mastery.

Both have magic.

Pluto has clairvoyance, but only in Hell.

Hades has enhanced senses. Pluto does not. Won't exactly help much in the fight, though.

They both have fire-manipulation.

Pluto has smoke manipulation, but might be useless on Hades since he has enhanced senses.

Hades has darkness manipulation, can be useful for getting the jump on Pluto.

Pluto has shape-shifting and size-shifting. However, this isn't that useful. Size-shifting does not particularly enhance a person's strength, as seen within GOW. Cronos is small, yet can beat Uranus, who housed the universe in him.

Hades can absorb the life-force of others, which also heals him. This is major, and probably why Hades is listed as a regeneration user.

Hades has telepathy.

Pluto has stat amps, but seems to only be external.

Pluto can teleport, though that is irrelevant since Hades's speed is infinite.

Pluto has invisibility, but that's with an equipment. Same with Hades.

I'll go through the rest in a bit, but so far, Hades seems to have better, more useful abilities.

Hades In character cloaks in darkness and goes right to snatching souls with the claws of hades. Literally the first thing he does.

And even if Pluto's page is outdated and he actually should have infinite LS, hell even if he was to gain immeasurable LS with Thor, it wouldn't matter, because Hades overpowered and stole the soul of Atlas, who while heavily weakened could lift the world pillar holding up all of creation in Greece that contains several realms, and Hades has only became immensely stronger since then.

And even then again got a massive amp after the flood in GOW 3. Meaning he's wayyyy stronger physically.

I do see some Hax that Hades doesn't resist on Pluto's page like Matter manipulation, Spatial manipulation and Time manipulation, and he COULD win with those.

However. Could and Would are two different things. Hades would start this fight right off the bat with main win con (which isn't even his only, cuz I don't see many resistances on Plutos page)

Hades FTW

Hades In character cloaks in darkness and goes right to snatching souls with the claws of hades. Literally the first thing he does.

And even if Pluto's page is outdated and he actually should have infinite LS, hell even if he was to gain immeasurable LS with Thor, it wouldn't matter, because Hades overpowered and stole the soul of Atlas, who while heavily weakened could lift the world pillar holding up all of creation in Greece that contains several realms, and Hades has only became immensely stronger since then.

And even then again got a massive amp after the flood in GOW 3. Meaning he's wayyyy stronger physically.

I do see some Hax that Hades doesn't resist on Pluto's page like Matter manipulation, Spatial manipulation and Time manipulation, and he COULD win with those.

However. Could and Would are two different things. Hades would start this fight right off the bat with main win con (which isn't even his only, cuz I don't see many resistances on Plutos page)

Hades FTW
counted

Hades FTW
Yep, would have to agree with this so far, unless I continue going through the list and Pluto has some extreme ability that overpowers Hades.

Count me for now.

Yeah uh, count me in for Hades FRA. I tend to forget that Darkness Manip and Soul Rip are the first things he goes for right off the bat.

That and uh... inevitable soul hax buffs coming in.

Yeah uh, count me in for Hades FRA. I tend to forget that Darkness Manip and Soul Rip are the first things he goes for right off the bat.

That and uh... inevitable soul hax buffs coming in.
Hades proceeds to soul rip Pluto and then become the most powerful GOW character purely due to power absorption.

He does, as do the souls that he has explicit control over, including his magic.
Yep. With soul rip and power nullification alone, plus darkness manipulation (That Pluto has no resistances to, unlike Hades who has enhanced senses,) Hades would win.

Hades has portal and teleportation techniques demontrated via his interdimensional travel and hax feats.
Hades has plenty of curse, life and soul techniques to vary the combat and overwhelm Pluto.
LS advantage is automatically a major boost for Hades because he can spawn Hades Hands and chains upon target to bind them.

Pluto's matter hax is not useful imo, Because almost every God worth their salt has resistance to Posiedon's lightning, plus Hades survives BoO energy, and has Atlas soul who resisted Posiedon's Rage. All of which have atomic Deconstruction.

We should call some Marvel comics fans, so far we only have one member here.

Back