• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looks like a space monke wants to have a bad time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Yeah, I'm bored, so anyways

Basically the monke annoys the skeleton boi with his silliness and Sans wants to put an end to it.

Both are at least 10 meters from each other.

BB is at least 1.5x stronger than Sans's physicals due to him being a chimpanzee.

Speed is equalized.

Who would win or why?

Barrump Barrump: 8

Sans: 1

Last edited:
I don't see how barrump wins unless its in character for him to stop time at the start
If he uses the time stop button which I don't even think he can before sans can teleport him away from the device sans just danmakus to death. Seems like a stomp

I don't see how barrump wins unless its in character for him to stop time at the start
If he uses the time stop button which I don't even think he can before sans can teleport him away from the device sans just danmakus to death. Seems like a stomp
It is in character for him to use time-stop, he's prone to spamming it as he also starts off with that

It is in character for him to use time-stop, he's prone to spamming it as he also starts off with that
I still don’t see how sans can’t just you know…slam him down throw him around and literally destroy him in seconds before the monkey can even think theres also the chance of sans stealing it with teleportation

I still don’t see how sans can’t just you know…slam him down throw him around and literally destroy him in seconds before the monkey can even think theres also the chance of sans stealing it with teleportation
And how would exactly would Sans know how his time-stopping device even works? Him pressing the timestopper's button is faster than Sans's teleportation. And either then, then monkey could still stop time, technically smack him to death

And how would exactly would Sans know how his time-stopping device even works?
Sans was able to look at frisk’s blank face and knew how many times he died so I think sans can literally understand this random monkeys sinister face proves the device is important
Him pressing the timestopper's button is faster than Sans's teleportation. And either then, then monkey could still stop time, technically smack him to death
How is pressing something faster than teleportation? Sans can just teleport him away from the device the moment the match starts

Sans was able to look at frisk’s blank face and knew how many times he died so I think sans can literally understand this random monkeys sinister face proves the device is important
Maybe that's because Sans might've had some kind of physical connection to Frisk in general? I doubt he'd expect anything from a prankster monkey due to SBA.
How is pressing something faster than teleportation? Sans can just teleport him away from the device the moment the match starts
BB literally timestops stuff before they could even attack him in the first place or just for fun in general. If anything, BB timestops before Sans gets to do anything.

Maybe that's because Sans might've had some kind of physical connection to Frisk in general? I doubt he'd expect anything from a prankster monkey due to SBA.

Nah sans literally just looked at them and understood how many times they died, its literally in the profile "Information Analysis (Could tell how many times Frisk died by looking at their expressions and that Frisk tried to spare him)"

"BB literally timestops stuff before they could even attack him in the first place or just for fun in general. If anything, BB timestops before Sans gets to do anything."

I don't we count stuff that happen before the fight so basically BB just comes infront of sans gets the device out and presses the button this is what BB would want to do but obviously sans would stop it with telekinesis, danmaku, teleportation, probably stealing, outsmarting and so much other stuff

Nah sans literally just looked at them and understood how many times they died, its literally in the profile "Information Analysis (Could tell how many times Frisk died by looking at their expressions and that Frisk tried to spare him)"
And I don't really see how exactly that would equate to BB's actions.
"BB literally timestops stuff before they could even attack him in the first place or just for fun in general. If anything, BB timestops before Sans gets to do anything."

I don't we count stuff that happen before the fight so basically BB just comes infront of sans gets the device out and presses the button this is what BB would want to do but obviously sans would stop it with telekinesis, danmaku, teleportation, probably stealing, outsmarting and so much other stuff
That isn't the point, BB's timestop literally stops movement all together which would still require Sans to move to be able to use his TK or Teleportation.

And I don't really see how exactly that would equate to BB's actions.
That isn't the point, BB's timestop literally stops movement all together which would still require Sans to move to be able to use his TK or Teleportation.
1- Sans can steal it before BB even presses the button.
2- I am not talking after the press I am saying sans can just...kill him or stop him from pressing it all together before the time stops. Sans also has thought based teleportation and attacks but it doesnt matter since BB would die or lose the device before he can press it

1- Sans can steal it before BB even presses the button.
And BB just pauses him before he can even think about doing that.
2- I am not talking after the press I am saying sans can just...kill him or stop him from pressing it all together before the time stops. Sans also has thought based teleportation and attacks but it doesnt matter since BB would die or lose the device before he can press it
But if you want to go that way, technically by speed equalization rules, BB's reaction speed makes him more likely to press the timestopper's button in time due to him being Sub-Rel to his Hypersonic reactions.

And BB just pauses him before he can even think about doing that.

But if you want to go that way, technically by speed equalization rules, BB's reaction speed makes him more likely to press the timestopper's button in time due to him being Sub-Rel to his Hypersonic reactions.
How?? Its a press not a instant think believe me thinking is really fast and sans will do it in seconds
Doesn't matter since all sans has to do is think and teleport him away.

Gonna go with Barrump Barrump due to being physically stronger than Sans and has time stop.

I don't understand how BBs AP matters here since sans gets one-shotted over 90 percent of his matches, How will he use the time stop when sans can just blink him away with a thought?

I don't understand how BBs AP matters here since sans gets one-shotted over 90 percent of his matches, How will he use the time stop when sans can just blink him away with a thought?
Since when did Sans do that, this is a serious debate not a fun and games thread.

And again, BB can time stop Sans before he gets the chance to use either TK or Teleportation due to the properties of his device.

And again, BB can time stop Sans before he gets the chance to use either TK or Teleportation due to the properties of his device.
I am confused how is button press faster than a thought? I saw the clip and it looks like he has to press it

Well his teleportation isn't really thought based as it was never implied it was in the game or in Deltarune.
He does it without any movement he just Ig does it, in the fight his hands are always in the pockets and just stands there as he teleports you to 5 different places while teleporting his bones and himself all at the same time? If its not thought based then what is it based?

I know that. Thats why I am arguing sans can get the device away from BB or kill him before he presses
I pretty much agree with Propellus, with Sans being in-character he would either be really lazy or try to get the device away from BB before he presses the button, which i doubt he could get the device in time.

I pretty much agree with Propellus, with Sans being in-character he would either be really lazy or try to get the device away from BB before he presses the button, which i doubt he could get the device in time.
Sans is extremely lazy but by SBA he will be like in the genocide route where he actually wanted to win, I mean its basically thought based so I don't see how a supergenius like sans wouldn't able to understand the device is something that is important to the monkey.

Sans would just think and teleport the monkey away OR he can just grab the monkey and slam him down like he does in the battle making BB drop it

I don’t understand how BB wins?
Sans can kill bb in literal seconds, or just use his telekinesis to one shot him? He can teleport BB away or teleport himself close to steal the thing. Sans can also just throw him way with a hand move and win
If you somehow say BB is faster than all of those then it just becomes a stomp for BB

Why is everyone ignoring the telekinesis moving your hand is much faster than taking a device out and pressing it. I also saw in the clip he waited at the last second to press the button so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back