• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku vs. Heimdall (Dragon Ball vs. God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacku

He/Him
Keep in mind that I haven't finished GoW: Ragnarok yet (I think I'm close to the endgame though) so I'm unaware of any upgrades or downgrades (hopefully not) that could be happening soon, hopefully this matchup works out.

(Goku is in his Mastered Ultra Instinct key, both are Low 2-C and in-character, Speed Equalized)

Son Goku:
7575691-8437703268-tenor.gif

Heimdall:
SuperStar, Planck69, CRYING_POTATO_69, chosen, ThatGuy, BEASTHEART880, Marvel_Future_Fight_Gamer, GilverTheProtoAngelo, Diamentus, KLOL506, Epiccheev
god-of-war-god-of-war-ragnarok.gif

Kratos shows up:
Quantu

Last edited:
Goku Should be stronger than uni+ heimdall as far as i am aware and far more skilled
Heimdall has mind Reading for help while Goku has instinctive dodging to help
Goku has far more skill
Heimdall haz better far stamina
Might lead With heimdall via outlasting since first uio doesn't have good stamina

Goku Should be stronger than uni+ heimdall as far as i am aware and far more skilled
Heimdall has mind Reading for help while Goku has instinctive dodging to help
Goku has far more skill
Heimdall haz better far stamina
Might lead With heimdall via outlasting since first uio doesn't have good stamina
Heimdall is actually low-multi, just the changes haven't gone through yet.
IMO, Heimdall would have more skill, it's kind of implied he has tons of skill. IDK, though.

IMO, Heimdall would have more skill, it's kind of implied he has tons of skill. IDK, though.
Yeah but the poll straight up says low 2C versions

He is skilled sure but not uio Goku level

I’m not too sure because even though Heimdall is implied to have a lot of skill that’s nothing compared to what Goku has actually shown especially him in UI -Sign-

Heimdall uses Realm Shifts and starts cutting him up, I suppose. Like, what can Goku do to him anyway? It's not like he can't dodge the strikes with his own precognition. Eventually, Goku loses the form and is killed.
Goku has ki blasts and a bunch of AOE attacks that could give Heimdall trouble since he consistently fell for the Draupnir Spear, but I do agree that his time hax are a great advantage

Isn’t Heimdalls precog reliant on mind reading though? Idk if I’m remembering wrong but I thought Ultra Instincts whole thing was that it allowed Goku to fight without having to think

It's multiple things making up that precog.
Both future sight and telepathic shenanigans.
It also reads intent and impulses, so I don't think IR is helping Goku here. Kratos has IR too, wasn't any advantage.
Kratos did manage to tag Heimdall after throwing punches at him for so long though, granted he was staggered by the Draupnir Spear a couple times at that point

Goku has ki blasts and a bunch of AOE attacks that could give Heimdall trouble since he consistently fell for the Draupnir Spear, but I do agree that his time hax are a great advantage
Doesn't UI Sign Goku just upscale from baseline Low 2-C? Heimdall has such a massive power advantage that even assuming that he somehow lands hits, they'd not even get past his Bifrost armour let alone harm him.

Not to mention that Heimdall AoE Bifrost blasts of his own that he can compound with Realm Shifts.

Doesn't UI Sign Goku just upscale from baseline Low 2-C? Heimdall has such a massive power advantage that even assuming that he somehow lands hits, they'd not even get past his Bifrost armour let alone harm him.
I actually made the matchup with that in mind because I didn’t know how far into Low 2-C Heimdall scaled to, how much does he upscale cause I could always make it one of the other UI keys

I actually made the matchup with that in mind because I didn’t know how far into Low 2-C Heimdall scaled to, how much does he upscale cause I could always make it one of the other UI keys
Baseline Low 2-C = Uranus < lesser Titans =<Helios << Atlas ~ Cronos ~ Titanomachy Hades and Poseidon <<<< Present Era Poseidon and Hades ~ Thor.

Heimdall backscales from Kratos who's even with Thor. This is of course a gross oversimplification since the weakest godly beings are where the scaling chain starts.

Primordials ( Ouranus<<Thanatos(God))<<<Oceanus(Titan)<<Souless Atlas~Helios~<<Prime Atlas<Young Olympians<<<<<Young Zeus<Ares<Hades<Posiedon<<<<<GoW2 Zeus(Solos Pantheon casually with one shot)<<<<<BoG GoW3Zeus( one shot Kratos who had matched him in GoW2)<<<EoGZeus~EoG GOW3 Kratos>Norse Peak Kratos<Bloodlusted Norse Kratos>>>Heimdal.

Last edited:
Baseline Low 2-C = Uranus < lesser Titans =<Helios << Atlas ~ Cronos ~ Titanomachy Hades and Poseidon <<<< Present Era Poseidon and Hades ~ Thor.

Heimdall backscales from Kratos who's even with Thor. This is of course a gross oversimplification since the weakest godly beings are where the scaling chain starts.
Primordials ( Ouranus<<Thanatos(God))<<<Oceanus(Titan)<<Souless Atlas~Helios~<<Prime Atlas<Young Olympians<<<<<Young Zeus<Ares<Hades<Posiedon<<<<<<<<<Zeus(solos pantheon with casual one shot)~EoG GOW3 Kratos>Norse Peak Kratos<Bloodlusted Norse Kratos>>>Heimdal.
Okay I definitely need to use one of Gokus stronger Low 2-C keys, maybe even Perfected Ultra Instinct

If we are going with half 2C, which is practically 2C for all intents and purposes.

We will need to choose 2C tier for GoW, by scaling to baseline tier of Morpheus Merging feat for fair fight, because then they will be closer in tier.

If I make Heimdall 2-C this matchup will still be on his profile after the upgrades too on top of it being more fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back