• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

If it's not much to ask may someone add this match to Kaidou and Thokk's profiles?
Speed equalized, Kaidou won.
I'd do it but like, it's kind of frustrating and I've never done it before.

kratos is eating the entire wiki rn
Sonic:
BBE11B0D-60C8-412A-A191-5342A72E9429.gif

@Antvasima Sorry for the ping, but could you add an extra note to the OP where it clearly states that it is necessary to provide a description of the match they want to add. Like this:

It would be more effective if everybody could add the description you wish to add to the match in any future request as it will make it easier for our content moderators to add the match according to the user's request

I emphasize in my post, most people already provide a description but there are still others who just leave the link without providing a proper description which is more difficult for us.
It would also be more effective if everybody could add the description you wish to add to the match in future request, for example as in this request.

Because sometimes they only put the match addition request and it has a lot of text and sometimes it is annoying to have to formulate a description.

@Antvasima Sorry for the ping, but could you add an extra note to the OP where it clearly states that it is necessary to provide a description of the match they want to add. Like this:

I emphasize in my post, most people already provide a description but there are still others who just leave the link without providing a proper description which is more difficult for us.
@Dereck03

No problem at all.

I handled it. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Back