• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
las-mejores-imagenes-de-gohan-dragon-ball-251.jpg
D5S7odzWsAA83I2

Both at 4-B and Speed Unequalized.

SS2 Gohan:

SS2 Vegeta: 7 (@FluffyCreatureZ, @TauanVictor, @Peppersalt43, @SlendVeny, @Coolboy6, @Soulgizmo and @Kflare63)

Beerus comes and claps them both: 2 (@Kin201 and @Vizer04)

Last edited:
SSJ2 Majin Vegeta = Buu Saga SSJ2 Goku > Cell Saga SSJ2 Gohan > Buu Saga SSJ Goku.
0264-008.png

Majin Vegeta wins for obvious reasons.

The image in the OP is Majin Vegeta, that's why I thought this is Majin. If this is not Majin, then my vote is incon like the other thread because we can't prove either of them has stats advantage here. If we are going to assume they are =, of course Vegeta wins for being a more skilled fighter. But I'm inclined to think this is inconclusive.

I don't understand the logic. If we know they both scale down from the same fighter but one is much more skilled than the other then how is that an Inconclusive battle?

Gohan's skill is not so low that this battle is one-sided.
I didn't say it was. But vegeta has 7 years of training on top of gohan along with being the canonically more impressive fighter in the eyes of the other characters. This is a decisive battle, not a toss up.

I'm gonna throw in some bonus Wincons for big man.

Kienzan, Dirty Fireworks, Final Explosion. All of these attack have a good chance to oneshot on the unlikely chance they're used. Also, since this is non-majin SSJ2 Vegeta, I assume this takes place after his whole bit with Kid Buu, which should make him decently stronger than the lil dude in terms of power.

I don't really get the point of this fight. We already credit SS2 Vegeta as being stronger than SS2 Teen Gohan and Gohan has no leg up here. He has no technique or unique advantages. Vegeta is stronger (by whatever amount) and far more experienced.

I'm gonna throw in some bonus Wincons for big man.

Kienzan, Dirty Fireworks, Final Explosion. All of these attack have a good chance to oneshot on the unlikely chance they're used. Also, since this is non-majin SSJ2 Vegeta, I assume this takes place after his whole bit with Kid Buu, which should make him decently stronger than the lil dude in terms of power.
This was a vote for getes btw

Ima be real. I think gohan takes this. He's just got higher odds to win against vegeta. Especially if he gets mad from being reminded about how vegeta committed child abuse against him when he was younger.
I mean, one of them tanked hits from Kid Buu, and one did not.

Back