• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Tournament of Power Gohan beat base Kefla in this thread, so the match needs to be added to their profiles.
CiscoTheSoto said:
Goku beat Gon Freecss in this thread, so an admin has to add the match to Goku’s profile.
CiscoTheSoto said:
Captain Levi beat MCU Spider-Man here, so someone needs to add the match to Spider-Man's profile.

The Six Paths of Pain beat Sasuke in this thread, so an admin has to add the match to Sasuke's profile.
CiscoTheSoto said:
Guts beat Pre-Timeskip Luffy in this thread, so admins need to add the match to Guts' profile
Coolboy6 said:
Goku (not) defeated Vegeta

Ginyu in Goku's body vs Vegeta 1st Zenkai
Battle took place on Namek
CiscoTheSoto said:
Madara was defeated by Luffy here, so someone's got to add the match to Madara's profile.
CiscoTheSoto said:
Luffy defeated Hashirama in this match, so an admin has to add the match to Hashirama's profile. In addition, with the new revisions to the MCU and One Piece, this match between Zoro and Thanos can be re-added, since both of them now have comparable AP again. So an admin has to put the match on Thanos’ profile again.
Saiyan Saga Goku defeated Might Guy in this match, so the match has to be added to both profiles.

There were a few other matches I forgot to mention in this thread, or at least bump again.

Guts defeated Pre-Timeskip Zoro here, so the match needs to be added to Zoro's profile.

10% Deku defeated MCU Iron Man in this thread, so the match has to be added to Iron Man's profile.

War Arc Naruto defeated MCU Hela here, so the match needs to be added to Naruto's profile.

SSJ Goku defeated Auta Magetta in this match, so the match needs to be added to both their profiles.

Naruto and Sasuke defeated The Avengers in this match, so admins have to add the match to Sasuke's profile.

Last edited:
Handled.

I'd also like to thank you for formatting these matches and your requests well; it makes them much easier to add to profiles :3

The Naruto/Sasuke/Madara match was removed here by @Wrath_Of_Itachi after a CRT. I hope that helps you investigate further.

It recently came to my attention that Sasuke doesn't physically scale to Naruto and Madara which I don't believe was taken into consideration in the vs thread.

If that's just the result of your realization, not a revision, it should probably have been done in the vs match removal thread. Or another thread should've been made.

It recently came to my attention that Sasuke doesn't physically scale to Naruto and Madara which I don't believe was taken into consideration in the vs thread.
What're you talking about? Sasuke was portrayed as equal to Naruto and could physically clash with Naruto at the Valley of the End using taijutsu, so he should scale to Madara as well. That feels like a gross exaggeration to say that Sasuke doesn't physically scale to either Naruto or Madara. I feel the match was removed just because their final tiers were changed without any consideration of the details of the match.

I'd also like to thank you for formatting these matches and your requests well; it makes them much easier to add to profiles :3
Also, thank you for your kind words, as well as being the only admin in months who's actually bothered to add the matches to profiles.

What're you talking about? Sasuke was portrayed as equal to Naruto and could physically clash with Naruto at the Valley of the End using taijutsu, so he should scale to Madara as well. That feels like a gross exaggeration to say that Sasuke doesn't physically scale to either Naruto or Madara. I feel the match was removed just because their final tiers were changed without any consideration of the details of the match.
All that is irrelevant, Sasukes profile has him at unknown physically.

OneBleach: That match has been added.

All that is irrelevant, Sasukes profile has him at unknown physically.
Well that was already present before the revisions to the top tiers were made, which was when that match was removed as well. The point is that the only reason the match was removed was because of the tier change when no other factors in that match changed. If you believe the match should be removed for a separate reason as you said, then you should make that argument in the VS removal match thread, but the original match should be re-added.

Well that was already present before the revisions to the top tiers were made, which was when that match was removed as well. The point is that the only reason the match was removed was because of the tier change when no other factors in that match changed. If you believe the match should be removed for a separate reason as you said, then you should make that argument in the VS removal match thread, but the original match should be re-added.
I also removed it because I thought 2v1 matches were not allowed.

I also removed it because I thought 2v1 matches were not allowed.
I think it fall under this:

Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:

• If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)

I think it fall under this:

Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:

• If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat (i.e. Twinrova, Ice Climbers, and Batman and Robin)
I don't think they would fall under that rule as they aren't like the others used in that example.

Could you make a post in this thread about it? iirc there are other matches using them as a pair, so if their 2v1s should go, others would need to be removed.

If this one ends up needing to be re-added, let me know somewhere.

Which key does "current" correspond to? Their most recent key labeled "weakened"?

Back