• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta rematches Granolah (8-1-0) [Grace]

I think Vegeta may take this now after healing from the fight against Granolah

As we saw in Chapter 85, when Vegeta got boosted by Ultra Ego, he could gradually do more damage to Gas until almost overpowering him altogether, and that same Gas was able to easily defeat Granolah

However, Vegeta would probably start either on par with Granolah slightly weaker than him given their performance against Gas, so Granolah will do less damage to him than Gas did, which may allow Vegeta to grab the win before getting knocked out by the damage he sustains

Granolah also has the pressure point strikes that defeated Vegeta the first time, and he could exploit these again here, as unlike Goku, Vegeta did not attempt to dodge them or avoid thrm hitting his vitals even after seeing what happened to Goku

That's honestly a really close match, but I think Vegeta may be able to win this, even if barely so

While Vegeta did manage to become strong enough that his power scared Gas, Granolah was capable of dealing more damage than either Vegeta or Goku to a stronger Gas.

That combined with his pressure point attacks could make this fight be to his advantage. That being said Vegeta might still be stronger since he was somewhat comparable with the almost dead Gas, and even if he isn't he could just power up while fighting.

Personally I vote for Gas 6/10 for his more lethal attacks, especially with no outside interference.

Granolah could not keep with Gas at all strength and speed wise. The only reason he managed to do well here is because Granolah was much more skilled, and once that advantage was gone, Gas easily defeated Granolah

Even if Granolah starts with an AP advantage, Vegeta's Ultra Ego will slowly close the gap between them

However, Granolah can definitely avoid Vegeta with either teleporting, using pressure point strikes (like the one he did to Goku) and using his long range combat style to his advantage, he could definitely pull a win, but so can Vegeta

Granolah could not keep with Gas at all strength and speed wise. The only reason he managed to do well here is because Granolah was much more skilled, and once that advantage was gone, Gas easily defeated Granolah

Even if Granolah starts with an AP advantage, Vegeta's Ultra Ego will slowly close the gap between them

However, Granolah can definitely avoid Vegeta with either teleporting, using pressure point strikes (like the one he did to Goku) and using his long range combat style to his advantage, he could definitely pull a win, but so can Vegeta
Granola is implied to get stronger just like Vegeta, with such being seen from how he went from barely comparable to a Berserk Gas, to almost killing a stronger Gas with a charged attack.

That being said I agree that Ultra Ego can allow Vegeta to close the gap, but he might also run out of steam before that (like in every fight the form is used). I think it's a fairly close fight regardless, but I'm not changing my opinion yet.

Vegeta had gotten a zenkai after the healing along with the fact that his ultra ego upgraded gives him an edge over Granolah.

I vote Vegeta.

sorry for necro but this fight literally happened in verse and Granolah won cuz Vegeta's an idiot

even with prior knowledge, Vegeta at this point in the series doesn't know how to utilize Ultra Ego without taking hits on purpose, which against Graolah is bad since all of his hits strike vital areas, leading to internal damage and incapacitation.

Sure the gap will eventually close due to Ultra Ego's boosts, but Granolah can circumvent this with his own RE plus pressure point strikes ending the fight quickly

Unless Vegeta actually starts using his brain, idk how he's supposed to win

sorry for necro but this fight literally happened in verse and Granolah won cuz Vegeta's an idiot

even with prior knowledge, Vegeta at this point in the series doesn't know how to utilize Ultra Ego without taking hits on purpose, which against Graolah is bad since all of his hits strike vital areas, leading to internal damage and incapacitation.

Sure the gap will eventually close due to Ultra Ego's boosts, but Granolah can circumvent this with his own RE plus pressure point strikes ending the fight quickly

Unless Vegeta actually starts using his brain, idk how he's supposed to win
Vegeta already by this point evolved his power duting the fight against Gas and was able to fight him and keep up with TUI Goku, both of which already surpassed Granolah by this point

Vegeta already by this point evolved his power duting the fight against Gas and was able to fight him and keep up with TUI Goku, both of which already surpassed Granolah by this point
Vegeta doesn't keep his boosts from Ultra Ego and it's not stated anywhere on his profile that he got a Zenkai

Back