• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Meliodas has analytical predictions not precognition and Zeldris doesn't even have predictions on his page. And you are going to call me out for downplaying the wanks but Meliodas' "predictions" are obviously enhanced senses. He doesn't even predict teleportation or anything, he simply reacts after he appears, He keeps doing this until he outsmarted him by going into a rundown building knowing his weight obviously wouldn't support him on the top floor.

So no, Asta's precognition and instinctive reaction-based swordsmanship from Yami is enough to counter whatever skill they have as long as he knows how Meldris will swing their sword. Meliodas' enhanced senses, I mean "analytical predictions" is not going to do anything against Asta's unpredictable fighting style that throws off sharp senses (Via the assimilation of Kiato's swordsmanship with Dance Magic)

Second of all their swordplay is good enough to counter Asta's swordplay even with two swords, i will admit. However, Asta can easily counter via precognition till he inevitably adapts to their skills (Assuming the fight lasts that long to make Asta want to steal their skill) so their swordplay doesn't really matter.

If I did not cover everything you said. LMK what i missed tomorrow.

Edit: You're probably going to say it's darkness energy.
Yeah basically
Asta nullifies God, assuming it is already on, and Yuno fires an attack from within ON via Mana Zone.
Good luck to touch Zel if it’s about a quantity of energy while their NE is covering kilometres
Also, you admitted that Destroyers manipulate natural elements via magic right? That's True Magic. Asta negs it.
Destroyer types manipulate natural éléments.

They dont necessarily use magic to provoke natural elements that’s not true magic.

Asta does not neg it

God is instantaneous

The commandments are too

First of all, Meliodas has analytical predictions not precognition and Zeldris doesn't even have predictions on his page. And you are going to call me out for downplaying the wanks but Meliodas' "predictions" are obviously enhanced senses. He doesn't even predict teleportation or anything, he simply reacts after he appears, He keeps doing this until he outsmarted him by going into a rundown building knowing his weight obviously wouldn't support him on the top floor.
Which is a skill feat + He can’t sense him that’s the point +

So no, Asta's precognition and instinctive reaction-based swordsmanship from Yami is enough to counter whatever skill they have as long as he knows how Meldris will swing their sword.
ON will attract them and one tap them anyway neutralizing any possible swordsmanship
Meliodas' enhanced senses, I mean "analytical predictions" is not going to do anything against Asta's unpredictable fighting style that throws off sharp senses (Via the assimilation of Kiato's swordsmanship with Dance Magic)
Already explained how they don’t rely on Senses they habe

Second of all their swordplay is good enough to counter Asta's swordplay even with two swords, i will admit.
They don’t need any swordsplay

However, Asta can easily counter via precognition till he inevitably adapts to their skills (Assuming the fight lasts that long to make Asta want to steal their skill) so their swordplay doesn't really matter.
Asta can’t counter basic ON let alone Full React they won’t even need to move to beat them Both btw destroyer types enchantment would lead to a heavy one shot combined with ON

If I did not cover everything you said. LMK what i missed tomorrow.
You forgot completely some of the points but it’s okay i answered giving them back

Also for those who want to witness the reason why we say there is bias against NNT go check the NNT GC and see how Mitch wanted to **** the whole scaling chain after weeks for something he lied on

Zel and Mel can use Ominous Bind too

Both can read thoughts and preshot actions with their telepathy

Both are demons and Mel is a Curse holder they don’t need to adapt to purgatory like Ban they already have 6th sense and don’t need to rely on basic sensing

Their abilities are mostly based on darkness Which is basically their body/physiology not on the use of elements with the help of a special magic in fine Asta null magic not the natural elements in themselves

ON would be faster than Both Yuno and Asta by a fair margin

DM2 ON would be even faster

Meli would Still be sleeping

Good luck to touch Zel if it’s about a quantity of energy while their NE is covering kilometres

Base Demon destroyer negs Megicula who has hundreds of kilometers of range so abandon the range argument because Asta negs everything regardless of range via Demon Destroyers' causality breaking. A demon destroyer's AM can match even a Supreme Devil's magic power.

Destroyer types manipulate natural éléments.

They dont necessarily use magic to provoke natural elements that’s not true magic.

Asta does not neg it

God is instantaneous

The commandments are too

Do they use magic to manipulate natural elements or not.

You legit admitted this shit is "Destroyer Magic Type" Asta literally negates the cause to erase the effects with Demon Destroyer. The cause is MAGIC.

Edit:
  • Destruction-Type「破壊型, Hakai-gata」: Allows the user to exert magical power with destructive properties, with natural forces like thunder or flame, or a non-natural dark force.
Yeah, True Magic is even better. Asta negs with or without Demon Destroyer.

Sensing serious bullshit here.

Asta can’t counter basic ON let alone Full React they won’t even need to move to beat them Both btw destroyer types enchantment would lead to a heavy one shot combined with ON
Yuno counters with Mana Zone. He casts a spell within ON directly attacking Zeldris.

It takes one second for Zeldris to activate GOD, it is not instantaneous.

Their commandments are useless.

Which is a skill feat + He can’t sense him that’s the point +

ON will attract them and one tap them anyway neutralizing any possible swordsmanship

Already explained how they don’t rely on Senses they habe

They don’t need any swordsplay

You forgot completely some of the points but it’s okay i answered giving them back

It is not a skill feat, it's just battle intelligence. And you admitted Meliodas has a 6th sense which is literally enhanced senses, that's still not Analytical Predictions. It's not even a swordsman feat, to begin with.

Anyway I already argued against ON. It's Asta and Yuno's teamwork that counters

If they don't need any swordplay like you say, then all the skills they have is null in this debate because you have not mentioned a single swordsmanship skill feat that isn't "my sword style is 10x better than yours".

Also for those who want to witness the reason why we say there is bias against NNT go check the NNT GC and see how Mitch wanted to **** the whole scaling chain after weeks for something he lied on

DemonGodMitch is a poo poo head. He won't respond to my CRTs even though he agreed on discord.

Zel and Mel can use Ominous Bind too

Both can read thoughts and preshot actions with their telepathy

Both are demons and Mel is a Curse holder they don’t need to adapt to purgatory like Ban they already have 6th sense and don’t need to rely on basic sensing

Their abilities are mostly based on darkness Which is basically their body/physiology not on the use of elements with the help of a special magic in fine Asta null magic not the natural elements in themselves

ON would be faster than Both Yuno and Asta by a fair margin

DM2 ON would be even faster

Meli would Still be sleeping

Yuno's spirit magic and spirit dive counter and even surpass. Mana Zone speed amp is the icing on the cake. Asta's speed is boosted with Black Mode while Yuno can further amp him with Wind Magic. Black Meteorite blitzed a character who was capable of reacting to his own attack shot back at 2x the speed. So with the Wind Magic teamwork boost, I don't see ON being fast enough to react. So if I was Meli i'd wake tf up.

I heard Darkness manipulation is also manipulated via their magic as well.

• Destruction-Type「破壊型, Hakai-gata」: Allows the user to exert magical power with a non-natural dark force.
I cropped it so you can see it too.

Ominous Bind can be dodged or deflected or even better... negged with Demon Destroyer (or any other sword)

No, I want it in hieroglyphics 🗿
I gotchu

A5hieroglyphic.jpg

🤝🗿

Base Demon destroyer negs Megicula who has hundreds of kilometers of range so abandon the range argument because Asta negs everything regardless of range via Demon Destroyers' causality breaking. A demon destroyer's AM can match even a Supreme Devil's magic power.
Ok

Do they use magic to manipulate natural elements or not.
Depends on the people Gil does
They don’t
Edit:Gil ain’t even destroyer type iirc he is enchanter type mb
so They definitely don’t

You legit admitted this shit is "Destroyer Magic Type" Asta literally negates the cause to erase the effects with Demon Destroyer. The cause is MAGIC.

Edit:
  • Destruction-Type「破壊型, Hakai-gata」: Allows the user to exert magical power with destructive properties, with natural forces like thunder or flame, or a non-natural dark force.
Yeah, True Magic is even better. Asta negs with or without Demon Destroyer.

Sensing serious bullshit here.
Demons abilities are based on their darkness
Gil use magic to provoke natural lightnings
Mel and Zel rely on their darkness Hellblaze is Darkness based
Their darkness attacks are darkness based (Obv)
All of their kit rely on their physiology

Yuno counters with Mana Zone. He casts a spell within ON directly attacking Zeldris.
Didn’t we litteraly compare Yuno’s layers with theirs showing he could not use magic against them + Zel moves his sword to deflect anything in his radius instantly instinctively
It takes one second for Zeldris to activate GOD, it is not instantaneous.
To re activate it after getting knocked out he has it in this form anyway

Their commandments are useless.
No

It is not a skill feat, it's just battle intelligence. And you admitted Meliodas has a 6th sense which is literally enhanced senses, that's still not Analytical Predictions. It's not even a swordsman feat, to begin with.
My point was that he doesn’t rely on his senses trying to Send them off wouldn’t do shit

Anyway I already argued against ON. It's Asta and Yuno's teamwork that counters
I honestly am tired about the fact that you forget many things

If they don't need any swordplay like you say, then all the skills they have is null in this debate because you have not mentioned a single swordsmanship skill feat that isn't "my sword style is 10x better than yours".
Mentionned them being > Excalibur in terms of skills at this point you are just proving my point
DemonGodMitch is a poo poo head. He won't respond to my CRTs even though he agreed on discord.
Ye
Edit: We can all agree on this one he might get banned from NNT supporters I might do the same to FT when they want to upgrade things
Might also do the same to OP since it’ll upset him

Yuno's spirit magic and spirit dive counter and even surpass. Mana Zone speed amp is the icing on the cake. Asta's speed is boosted with Black Mode while Yuno can further amp him with Wind Magic. Black Meteorite blitzed a character who was capable of reacting to his own attack shot back at 2x the speed. So with the Wind Magic teamwork boost, I don't see ON being fast enough to react. So if I was Meli i'd wake tf up.
ON is IR that’s the point + they can use multipliers too

We compared layers and litteraly saw Yuno wasn’t layered enough

That Asta bs is still really weird as I asked multiple dudes about it all I got as a response was without layers it’s not possible to wank it

I heard Darkness manipulation is also manipulated via their magic as well.

• Destruction-Type「破壊型, Hakai-gata」: Allows the user to exert magical power with a non-natural dark force.
I cropped it so you can see it too.
It ain’t it’s their body litteraly they are the one that produce it

Ominous Bind can be dodged or deflected or even better... negged with Demon Destroyer (or any other sword)
Can’t be negated Ominous bind can react instinctively and follow them to bind them since it has darkness properties touching them while in ON would be easier than touching someone that can’t be touched (Yet it touched sai

So now that I answered these

ON is at FIRST nothing less than SWORD SKILLS it’s Zel moving his sword

FULL REACT adds IR

Darkness enhance the range etc…

DM2 and other forms just amp the process

As I said Darkness isn’t considered as magic it’s a part of their body and can’t be nulled by Asta
Cf: Meli Using darkness from inside his body to reattach limbs
Characters panels about miasma and darkness
Melascula’s Darkness body
Derrierie’s panties are litteral darkness
Etc…
(I still didn’t even see him nullifying natural elements Btw y’all have a definition of something without showing him nullifying it I trust you but I would prefer an evidence)

As for Yuno

Now let me start with Yuno

Yuno

Noelle < Rookie Magic Knights < Leopold < Finral < Yuno = Experienced Magic Knights < Yuno Mana Zone < Noelle Elf arc < Yuno Elf Arc mana skin < Yuno Elf < Yuno Mana Zone amped Mana Skin resistance
He isn’t even close to having enough layers

I can eventually accept you wanking Asta without actual layers and Using % or quantities of anti magic even though i find it weird and nobody else is treated the same but Yuno can’t do shit here

ON still can’t get nulled since it’s just body movements and da

It has IR

An accepted destroyer type enchantment

Meli still can sleep Zel has the AP advantage their skills won’t really do shit Here

Precog won’t do shit Here

His IR is ranged blitzing it will be impossible in this context even in base

Let alone DM2 and higher

ON is even higher than his AP and hits multiple times before starting again

Mel can either sleep or use projectiles or eat popcorns or even Elisabeth

They have nothing to attack Zel factually

They have nothing to null ON factually

They can’t blitz his IR

Their skills are irrelevant

Their AP is lower than Zel’s

Ban is sexier than Asta

Mel can spam ranged Darkness attacks too btw

Commandments negate resistances

They can regen

They can null regen

Their NE passively amps resistance to magic as a whole too

Their Rage power provoke tremendous boost
Zel get from getting shit on to bllitzing casually in a fatigued state
Tristan rips Meland’s head
Meli powers an army of skelletons up to sins lvl alone in seconds adds them powernull and other specificities

With the enchantment it would be a one shot

Conclusion:
-Even arguing Asta can negate anything magic still won’t change ON
-Even arguing their amps still won’t change Mel and Zel’s amp coupled with ranged IR
-AP regen skills and maybe even LS advantage
-As shown by the layers of Yuno he couldn’t negate them even if they used magic

Edit: Asta lost to Mash I changed my mind and voted Mash as the sexiest of the two

Last edited:
Anyways I disagree with makai's destroyer point

Destroyer magic is separated into 2 things

Natural and Unnatural

I don't know if he's asserting that it's all Natural but that's not the case as the Demon Bros would fall under the Unnatural category
Read my last message ahah like i said There are multiple possibilities destroyer types can either invoke natural things (Gil invoking thunderclouds but i don’t remember if We outright put him in the destroyer type category)
And unnatural Darkness Which is part of their body not magic and not natural

Also
Speedster said:

And bumped it after a few minutes so ig it’s really important

He is really displaying his idiotic fanboy behavior by harassing me on my message wall...

Went to my message wall claiming the base swords themselves got stronger without proof, then he claimed Asta used Devil Union with those swords which is a lie too, he was in base using the sword's innate ability against the devil.

He is really displaying his idiotic fanboy behavior by harassing me on my message wall...

Went to my message wall claiming the base swords themselves got stronger without proof, then he claimed Asta used Devil Union with those swords which is a lie too, he was in base using the sword's innate ability against the devil.
As we say in French:
« Démerde toi avec lui c’est pas mes affaires »
And also
« Asta a un sacré fiak ça va lui déguster la rondelle »

Good luck

Ok

Depends on the people Gil does
They don’t
Edit:Gil ain’t even destroyer type iirc he is enchanter type mb
so They definitely don’t

Demons abilities are based on their darkness
Gil use magic to provoke natural lightnings
Mel and Zel rely on their darkness Hellblaze is Darkness based
Their darkness attacks are darkness based (Obv)
All of their kit rely on their physiology

Didn’t we litteraly compare Yuno’s layers with theirs showing he could not use magic against them + Zel moves his sword to deflect anything in his radius instantly instinctively

To re activate it after getting knocked out he has it in this form anyway

No

My point was that he doesn’t rely on his senses trying to Send them off wouldn’t do shit

I honestly am tired about the fact that you forget many things

Mentionned them being > Excalibur in terms of skills at this point you are just proving my point

Ye
Edit: We can all agree on this one he might get banned from NNT supporters I might do the same to FT when they want to upgrade things
Might also do the same to OP since it’ll upset him

ON is IR that’s the point + they can use multipliers too

We compared layers and litteraly saw Yuno wasn’t layered enough

That Asta bs is still really weird as I asked multiple dudes about it all I got as a response was without layers it’s not possible to wank it

It ain’t it’s their body litteraly they are the one that produce it

Can’t be negated Ominous bind can react instinctively and follow them to bind them since it has darkness properties touching them while in ON would be easier than touching someone that can’t be touched (Yet it touched sai

So now that I answered these

ON is at FIRST nothing less than SWORD SKILLS it’s Zel moving his sword

FULL REACT adds IR

Darkness enhance the range etc…

DM2 and other forms just amp the process

As I said Darkness isn’t considered as magic it’s a part of their body and can’t be nulled by Asta
Cf: Meli Using darkness from inside his body to reattach limbs
Characters panels about miasma and darkness
Melascula’s Darkness body
Derrierie’s panties are litteral darkness
Etc…
(I still didn’t even see him nullifying natural elements Btw y’all have a definition of something without showing him nullifying it I trust you but I would prefer an evidence)

As for Yuno

He isn’t even close to having enough layers

I can eventually accept you wanking Asta without actual layers and Using % or quantities of anti magic even though i find it weird and nobody else is treated the same but Yuno can’t do shit here

ON still can’t get nulled since it’s just body movements and da

It has IR

An accepted destroyer type enchantment

Meli still can sleep Zel has the AP advantage their skills won’t really do shit Here

Precog won’t do shit Here

His IR is ranged blitzing it will be impossible in this context even in base

Let alone DM2 and higher

ON is even higher than his AP and hits multiple times before starting again

Mel can either sleep or use projectiles or eat popcorns or even Elisabeth

They have nothing to attack Zel factually

They have nothing to null ON factually

They can’t blitz his IR

Their skills are irrelevant

Their AP is lower than Zel’s

Ban is sexier than Asta

Mel can spam ranged Darkness attacks too btw

Commandments negate resistances

They can regen

They can null regen

Their NE passively amps resistance to magic as a whole too

Their Rage power provoke tremendous boost
Zel get from getting shit on to bllitzing casually in a fatigued state
Tristan rips Meland’s head
Meli powers an army of skelletons up to sins lvl alone in seconds adds them powernull and other specificities

With the enchantment it would be a one shot

Conclusion:
-Even arguing Asta can negate anything magic still won’t change ON
-Even arguing their amps still won’t change Mel and Zel’s amp coupled with ranged IR
-AP regen skills and maybe even LS advantage
-As shown by the layers of Yuno he couldn’t negate them even if they used magic

Edit: Asta lost to Mash I changed my mind and voted Mash as the sexiest of the two

Brother there has got to be a better way for you to respond,

And tag me at least once in each post because I nearly missed most of it.

--------------------------

First I will answer the little things then I will answer the bigger ones. For your sake, I suggest you read the third paragraph first but you can do whatever you want.

First, Asta's Anti Magic in vsbattle wiki debates needs layers yes, but you will be subjecting me a lot of work because AM is the most potent Powrnull in Black Clover. If you look at the Demon King himself Lucifero, He used his gravity based aura and was crushing Asta and Leibe. If you notice, Leibe never says "Asta, Anti magic isn't strong enough." He says "Asta, I can't completely coat you with enough Anti Magic". Even in the beginning of the series Yami told Base Asta that he would be incinirated by a massive attack and the Anti Magic sword will be fine. So unless you want me to build a mountain of layers of a verse filled with power nullification and power nullification resistances, understand that Anti Magic is just superior to Restricted Meliodas and Zeldris in this match. Otherwise we can compromise and you can make layers first and I will simply build a layer that just surpass what you make (I will even leave out Dark Triad %) so you can literally see what I am talking about when I say youll be wasting your time. In Yuno's case, sure Meldris negs but will they immediately start with power nullification? Won't Asta nullify some of their attempts to nullify Yuno?. by the way, I forgot to incorperate all the times he got stronger till his 4th Keyand other stuff, I only gave a superficial layer because I was tired and I just wanted to see your layers first. So I will go indepth later many of which with scans to establish that pure magic amps apply to power null resistances, I already found 2 extra mana skin layers with a mere glance over the manga so give me time, I may not even do it because it's looking like Black Asta got it covered. For now lets focus on Why you think Asta can't neg attempts to neg Yuno. (AM negged Gaja, a True Magic user, in the anime canon episode 156 or just click here and watch the horrible animation. AM also scales above Megicula that negs True Magic)

Second, Excalibur is just has a plethora of ancient swordplay of fallen heroes. None of which were stated to directly counter swordsmanship thats based on predicting the opponents next move and another swordsmanship (from Kiato) skill that throws off sharp senses and counter predictions making Asta unpredictable. Asta obviously loses a sword fight based on pure swordplay, without precog and unpredictability. Meliodas and Zeldris can be as skillful as they want but if none of their skill resists precognition and if they have not countered moves that throw off their senses then their massive skill is easilly countered.

Third and most important. Don't go crazy but I do not believe that Darkness isn't magic anymore based on new information on the scan you brought. The reason why I previously thought it wasn't considered magic is because Demon can use it devoid of magic. What happened to the safest intepretation being that darkness is a type of magic that doesn't consume any power? sorry for pulling an occam's razor here but why tf didn't the NNT community use that logic instead lol. Why use a logic that directly contradicts your credible source that directly identifies darkness as magic like all other natural elements? Seems like Demons can simply manipulate darkness magic, without losing any power. btw, Negative energy looks like magic too, is it just aura?

Brother there has got to be a better way for you to respond,

And tag me at least once in each post because I nearly missed most of it.
These are long af i’ll refrain on the book writing

First I will answer the little things then I will answer the bigger ones. For your sake, I suggest you read the third paragraph first but you can do whatever you want.

First, Asta's Anti Magic in vsbattle wiki debates needs layers yes, but you will be subjecting me a lot of work because AM is the most potent Powrnull in Black Clover. If you look at the Demon King himself Lucifero, He used his gravity based aura and was crushing Asta and Leibe. If you notice, Leibe never says "Asta, Anti magic isn't strong enough." He says "Asta, I can't completely coat you with enough Anti Magic". Even in the beginning of the series Yami told Base Asta that he would be incinirated by a massive attack and the Anti Magic sword will be fine. So unless you want me to build a mountain of layers of a verse filled with power nullification and power nullification resistances, understand that Anti Magic is just superior to Restricted Meliodas and Zeldris in this match. Otherwise we can compromise and you can make layers first and I will simply build a layer that just surpass what you make (I will even leave out Dark Triad %) so you can literally see what I am talking about when I say youll be wasting your time. In Yuno's case, sure Meldris negs but will they immediately start with power nullification? Won't Asta nullify some of their attempts to nullify Yuno?. by the way, I forgot to incorperate all the times he got stronger till his 4th Keyand other stuff, I only gave a superficial layer because I was tired and I just wanted to see your layers first. So I will go indepth later many of which with scans to establish that pure magic amps apply to power null resistances, I already found 2 extra mana skin layers with a mere glance over the manga so give me time, I may not even do it because it's looking like Black Asta got it covered. For now lets focus on Why Asta can't neg attempts to neg Yuno. (AM negged Gaja, a True Magic user, in the anime canon episode 156 or just click here and watch the horrible animation. AM also scales above Megicula that negs True Magic)
ig i don’t even have Time to build up this much so let’s say Asta supersede Meli’s layers
He still won’t be able to null them as justified earlier

Second, Excalibur is just has a plethora of ancient swordplay of fallen heroes.
great swordmasters please sir
None of which were stated to directly counter swordsmanship thats based on predicting the opponents next move
one of them is based on predicting movements and countering them anyway without seeing or relying on Senses (From the blind dude)
and another swordsmanship (from Kiato) skill that throws off sharp senses and counter predictions making Asta unpredictable.
Which won’t work against « 6th Senses users » since throwing sharp Senses can’t work on people that don’t rely on Senses
Asta obviously loses a sword fight based on pure swordplay, without precog and unpredictability.
Wouldn’t necessarily win even with both
Meliodas and Zeldris can be as skillful as they want but if none of their skill resists precognition and if they have not countered moves that throw off their senses then their massive skill is easilly countered.
I adressed it

Third and most important. Don't go crazy but I do not believe that Darkness isn't magic anymore based on new information on the scan you brought. The reason why I previously thought it wasn't considered magic is because Demon can use it devoid of magic. What happened to the safest intepretation being that darkness is a type of magic that doesn't consume any power? sorry for pulling an occam's razor here but why tf didn't the NNT community use that logic instead lol. Why use a logic that directly contradicts your credible source that directly identifies darkness as magic like all other natural elements? Seems like Demons can simply manipulate darkness magic, without losing any power. btw, Negative energy looks like magic too, is it just aura?
Adressed it already
Is Asta moving his arm magic ?

Them Using a component of their body isn’t either

It can be infused in natural elements that doesn’t involve magic other types like Gil’s do involve magic

Negative energy is pure will to kill or hatred it’s produced by demons naturally
And a part of their physiology too

As said by Majin earlier they rely on darkness for their kit

Also as i already said i have a formation every day for over a month and very little Time given this thread is F&G and nobody wants to vote i’ll let Majin and others handle this
I’ve repeated things multiple times you can find everything i think and showed in this thread We are in an upgrade period and i already have very little Time i don’t want to give to much Time to F&G threads i prefer to focus on the main canon ability threads please avoid modifying arguments and/or ignoring them.

Thank y’all

Does reading an opponent's life force count as a 6th sense?

its under extrasensory perception

I have no idea why you keep listening to Speedster.
He spams a lot and i dont want to ignore him

Does reading an opponent's life force count as a 6th sense?

its under extrasensory perception
Yeah might be extrasensory perception but they don’t even need their senses as survivors From purgatory or characters that can survive it and fight inside it

Yeah might be extrasensory perception but they don’t even need their senses as survivors From purgatory or characters that can survive it and fight inside it

so they don't need any of their senses including the sixth sense used to sense presence?

so they don't need any of their senses including the sixth sense used to sense presence?
The sixth sense is just the appellation We give to it because they can fight in a place where senses are irrelevant it is why We accepted the ability in the third NNT CRT about 4kota and NNT

great swordmasters please sir
one of them is based on predicting movements and countering them anyway without seeing or relying on Senses (From the blind dude)
Which won’t work against « 6th Senses users » since throwing sharp Senses can’t work on people that don’t rely on Senses
Wouldn’t necessarily win even with both
I adressed it

Adressed it already

It can be infused in natural elements that doesn’t involve magic other types like Gil’s do involve magic

Negative energy is pure will to kill or hatred it’s produced by demons naturally

yes I know they are great swordsmen but none of that matters if they are very predictable swordsmen. Who the hell is the blind dude, im sure the dude relies on the "6th sense" you're talking about, Kiato's swordsmanship throws off the ability to sense Life force too which some fighters use to sense a presence so will that work against this "extrasensory perception sense"? Who knows, send a scan of Mel and/or Zel fighting without their senses, for better understanding.

Also, you didn't address any counter to Asta's precognition and IR based swordsmanship. If you are referring to you claiming Meliodas also has predictions and IR then I have already countered it as nothing compared to what Asta is capable of even before improving that aspect of his swordsmanship.

Adressed it already

Fallacious association, you are comparing a human to a magical demonic being. The rest of your claims are baseless, I don't care about what you think it's supposed to be, I want to see actual reasoning on why this statement "darkness is a type of magic that doesn't consume any power" is wrong because it doesn't contradict canon material while I believe yours obviously contradicts it.

As for the negative energy is definitely a magical aura. What else could it be? Is this just an assumption that it isn't a magic aura just because of magical demon physiology?

yes I know they are great swordsmen but none of that matters if they are very predictable swordsmen.
Ik
Who the hell is the blind dude, im sure the dude relies on the "6th sense" you're talking about,
No He ain’t a purgatory survivor He created a swordstyle his name might be Calphen or sum like that
Kiato's swordsmanship throws off the ability to sense Life force too which some fighters use to sense a presence so will that work against this "extrasensory perception sense"? Who knows, send a scan of Mel and/or Zel fighting without their senses, for better understanding.
Don’t have time to look for the Purgatory arc or ask Majin
Also, you didn't address any counter to Asta's precognition and IR based swordsmanship.
ON counters as i said multiple times his precog won’t help and Zel and Mel have IR too Zel with full react and darkness Mel With darkness (He Also could react and dodge attacks by instincts against Hendrikson and Gil like the black flame attack)
If you are referring to you claiming Meliodas also has predictions and IR then I have already countered it as nothing compared to what Asta is capable of even before improving that aspect of his swordsmanship.
Adressed why his IR wouldn’t do shit
Fallacious association, you are comparing a human to a magical demonic being. The rest of your claims are baseless, I don't care about what you think it's supposed to be, I want to see actual reasoning on why this statement "darkness is a type of magic that doesn't consume any power" is wrong because it doesn't contradict canon material while I believe yours obviously contradicts it.
It ain’t even stated that darkness is a type of magic it is shown to be extensions of their body
You seem to be trying to rewrite NNT and include things that aren’t stated to supersede things that are
As for the negative energy is definitely a magical aura. What else could it be? Is this just an assumption that it isn't a magic aura just because of magical demon physiology?
It is a feeling more than anything they produce it continuously and is stated to be hatred the black thing We can see is miasma it’s an instant death poison nothing related to NE

As i said refrain on tagging me plz i want to answer but i lose Time doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back