• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Grace ended a long time ago and I forgot to request it to be added since their Profiles are locked. Six Paths Teen Naruto and Rinnegan Teen Sasuke beat Rinne-Sharingan Madara. Yes, it's a 2v1 but it can be added to all three's Profiles because of the VS Thread Rules stating that team fights are valid so long as they meet certain criteria which Naruto and Sasuke do. (They Canonically fight together a lot and have a few powers that rely on each other to use.)

Added Naruto and Sasuke - Madara (please check the match description I made and tell me if it's good, it's the first time I add a 2v1 match) and Majin Buu-Kittan.

Marvel Comics Thanos vs Demon King Nobunaga

Result: Thanos won

Conditions: Low 1-C Maou Nobu and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos was used, Speed was equalized, and both in characters
Which key was used for Nobunaga? Base or Powered by Maxwell? I don't see any reference to "Maou Nobu" on her profile.

Added Naruto and Sasuke - Madara (please check the match description I made and tell me if it's good, it's the first time I add a 2v1 match) and Majin Buu-Kittan.

Which key was used for Nobunaga? Base or Powered by Maxwell? I don't see any reference to "Maou Nobu" on her profile.
Looks good to me. Thanks!

Back