• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kaguya vs Prime Isshiki

- both in character

First Round
Reanimated Kaguya who fought Team 7 vs Prime Isshiki

Second Round
Prime Kaguya who has all the chakra (prior to Hagoromo and Hamuras birth) vs Prime Isshiki

I counted all the votes
Kaguya: Purgy,M3X,Shizuka,FluffyCreatureZ,Sus,ΚΟΜΙΞ,God900,Mister6ame6,Dante_Demon_Killah,Baken384,MrKerf
Isshiki: Pain_to12,TauanVictor,Darkvie123,NomsNoms,theultimate5105
Incon:Teezar,Nelliels

Kaguya 11
Isshiki 5
Incon 2

Last edited:
Isshiki has no win con

He has nothing to get around High regen except his sealing, but Kaguya can travel through dimensions so that wouldn't work

Exactly what would Kaguya have against Isshiki?

In my head, I can only remember the uninterrupted regeneration of Juubi and the Amenominaka used for the gravity dimension, which affects both of them and Isshiki is tougher than Kaguya.

Even the Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball, Isshiki can downsize or simply go to another dimension.

Voting Isshiki via Sealing and FRA.

Okay voting jigen yes I called him that because I'm lazy to write his full name but now I've written this entire paragraph when I could've just written the longer name which would've been shorter than this long unneeded paragraph for reasons above.

Did people miss the part about Isshiki being unable to seal Kaguya due to her dimensional travel? This is literally why he decided to kill Sasuke and not seal him.

And Isshiki shrinking TSB's is debatable because Kaguya can manipulate their size and shape, returning them to their original size, not to mention that there's zero evidence that he can shrink something as big as ETSB iirc.

As for AP, it's irrelevant because Isshiki can't get around the regen.

They are Otutsuki, Isshiki can just turn her into a fruit as that was what was supposed to happen and reason why kaguya attacked him off guard. and we have seen how otutsukis higher than the other turns the other to fruit, it is fairly easy..
and yes isshiki can simply destroy the rinne sharigan on her head too since its a thing in Naruto to attack people's eyes, (Shameless behaviour btw).

Anyway i vote isshiki. transmute her, or destroys her rinnesharigan, since he is way faster and way stronger than her and will overpower her fairly easily, i mean even sasuke eyes could not follow isshiki rods when launched as projectiles, kaguya wont be able to do that too. destroys the rinne sharigan and seals

They are Otutsuki, Isshiki can just turn her into a fruit as that was what was supposed to happen and reason why kaguya attacked him off guard. and we have seen how otutsukis higher than the other turns the other to fruit, it is fairly easy..
and yes isshiki can simply destroy the rinne sharigan on her head too since its a thing in Naruto to attack people's eyes, (Shameless behaviour btw).

Anyway i vote isshiki. transmute her, or destroys her rinnesharigan, since he is way faster and way stronger than her and will overpower her fairly easily, i mean even sasuke eyes could not follow isshiki rods when launched as projectiles, kaguya wont be able to do that too. destroys the rinne sharigan and seals
He's never done any of that nor does he have Transmutation on his profile, so no.

And you're for some reason saying that Kaguya's "High" regeneration wouldn't let her regenerate her eyes, even though the justification comes from being able to regenerate from ETSB which is complete deconstruction.

He's never done any of that nor does he have Transmutation on his profile, so no.
should probably be added to the boruto verse revision
And you're for some reason saying that Kaguya's "High" regeneration wouldn't let her regenerate her eyes, even though the justification comes from being able to regenerate from ETSB which is complete deconstruction.
well she can definitely regen her eyes, but isshiki can seal her in his cooking pot faster

well she can definitely regen her eyes, but isshiki can seal her in his cooking pot faster
Not really, this is completely baseless but even if it were true, she can regenerate while in the sealing pot and just leave, like Isshiki said Sasuke would be able to.

Your argument is based on a bunch of things Isshiki never did in character

I wanna wait until the anime shows that Kaguya/Isshiki encounter before I vote, it's not too far from now I believe.

Not really, this is completely baseless but even if it were true, she can regenerate while in the sealing pot and just leave, like Isshiki said Sasuke would be able to.

Your argument is based on a bunch of things Isshiki never did in character
does the sealing pot not leave unconscious?
i mean after the sealing of naruto was completed he was unconscious till he was released
i am sure sasuke would not be able to leave now that his eye is gone

You do realize that Naruto was almost dead there before the sealing, right?
He was not almost dead, he was beaten senseless. but what i am saying is that he became unconscious after the sealing not before, as he was still conscious before the pot was closed, then someone panels later, kawaki hand fell off indicating he is now unconscious

He was not almost dead, he was beaten senseless. but what i am saying is that he became unconscious after the sealing not before, as he was still conscious before the pot was closed, then someone panels later, kawaki hand fell off indicating he is now unconscious
Yeah he went to sleep.

He could have became unconscious due to his injuries or lack of chakra, there's no direct indication that the sealing jar makes you unconscious and if it did, Isshiki wouldn't care that Sasuke could leave with dimensional travel.

Also something else worth noting is that Isshiki can only seal Kaguya when they're in his dimension because that's where the jar is, making it even less likely to happen considering they start on Earth.

Last edited:
i finished debating someone who was saying kaguya is universal+ and kurama is planetary

anyways seems like I'm leaning towards kaguya

needs to hit, he is way faster and has teleportation too, or can send it to his dimensio, shrink it. many things

anyone with sosp chakra resist, or he shrinks it

he will not be looking

lol he blitze in actual combat

none can actually
He'll be hit eventually, even if it takes an extremely long time.

Not on his profile and not accepted, prove he can shrink something as big as ETSB and again, Kaguya can manipulate its size and shape so if he shrinks it she just makes it expand again.

What? Since when do you need to look at Infinite Tsukuyomi to be affected by it?

I don't think Isshiki is blitzing Kaguya but I'm not sure how we compare New Era characters to War Arc characters in speed.

i can't recall any situation about "not looking" at IT, iirc only people with rinnigan resist it

He'll be hit eventually, even if it takes an extremely long time.

Not on his profile and not accepted, prove he can shrink something as big as ETSB and again, Kaguya can manipulate its size and shape so if he shrinks it she just makes it expand again.
he said he can shrink any non living thing as he said, or simply teleport it. again we have the fact that he will simply stomp her in any form of battle
What? Since when do you need to look at Infinite Tsukuyomi to be affected by it?
i mean he will not be looking as she casts it, and she needs time for that so he will not be looking at her as she is doing that
I don't think Isshiki is blitzing Kaguya but I'm not sure how we compare New Era characters to War Arc characters in speed.
well speed wise it is like this
isshiki = baryon mode nardo >>>>>>>>>>>>> New era naruto and sasuke >= New era parts

Back