• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Zombina won against Kevin Mccallister 7-0-0

Conditions: Fight takes place at the McCallister residence with Zombina starting outside and Kevin starting inside, Kevin has had 1 day of prep-time to set up traps and Zombina has has the same amount of time to gear up and plan her infiltration of the house. Speed unequal (Zombina's only peak human and Kevin's own speed doesn't really matter), and Zombina is trying to take Kevin alive.

I can add it by myself but since it's hard to do an edits in mobile so i'll let it to the other members/mods to do so

Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10) vs Suicune (Pokémon).
  • The Rules and conditions : see OP of the thread
  • The Winner : Suicune
Everyone has these moments, so I will explain here once again.

Both Suicune's and Gwen's profiles are unlocked, and when one or both of the profiles in a particular matchup are unlocked, you are expected to add these matches yourself. The goal of this thread is to notify staff of matches that involve characters whose profiles are locked and cannot be added by anyone aside from staff. I will add this match for you this time, but please try and keep this in mind for the future.

Everyone has these moments, so I will explain here once again.

Both Suicune's and Gwen's profiles are unlocked, and when one or both of the profiles in a particular matchup are unlocked, you are expected to add these matches yourself. The goal of this thread is to notify staff of matches that involve characters whose profiles are locked and cannot be added by anyone aside from staff. I will add this match for you this time, but please try and keep this in mind for the future.
That's because Idk how to add matches.....

Then I can explain here again, so it may help you in adding matches for the future.

First, you list the opponent of the versus debate that had just concluded, while linking the versus thread in question to it.

Then, in parentheses, you list and link when possible the verse from which the opponent comes from. If there is no verse page, you do not link it.

Third, you add a link to the opponent's profile, writing it as (Character)'s Profile.

And finally, you add any specific descriptors and conditions of the match in question, such as which key of the characters were used in the fight, whether speed was equalized, etc.

This is the standard format to adding matches, and you may find plenty of examples throughout the many profiles on the wiki, such as Son Goku here.

[[vsforum:threads/.code of the match (you can find it in the link of the page]] ([[verse]]) [[character|Character's Profile]] (add all the specifics of the match, i.e. keys for each character, tier if they have more than one, location, speed if it's equalized and other additional stuff if necessary, like preparation time or bloodlusting, basically everything that isn't in the SBA)
Links are automatically attached to evey word within [[ ]], as long as that word matches a page on the wiki, either a character, weapon, verse etc.. For example, [[Dragon Ball]] will become a link to the DB verse page. To link a thread here on the forum, the formula is [[vsforum:threads/.respect code]], with the code being this part of every link https://vsbattles.com/threads/versus-match-ups-addition-requests-thread-new-forum.107532/. If you want to name a link, you do this [[vsforum:threads/.code|Word]] and the word you have written after the | will have the link attached; the same works even for wiki pages, like [[Son Goku (Dragon Ball)|Son Goku]].
[[vsforum:threads/.code|Word]] and the word you have written after the | will have the link attached; the same works even for wiki pages, like [[Son Goku (Dragon Ball)|Son Goku]]. With you example, it is [[Mario (Captain Lou Albano)|Mario's Profile]].
That's because Idk how to add matches.....

Goku's resistance to time stop is back and so should his match with sonic too. I can't find the link for that match so, is anyone kind enough to post the link for that match?

Goku's resistance to time stop is back and so should his match with sonic too. I can't find the link for that match so, is anyone kind enough to post the link for that match?
I still do not get how time stop resistance has been added unless I'm missing something didn't Goku resist time stop only by being stronger?

I still do not get how time stop resistance has been added unless I'm missing something didn't Goku resist time stop only by being stronger?
Pretty sure he did, since the only reason he started to move in Hit's time skip is because he powered up

Even if it is valid, then it's only a baseline level time stop, which Sonic resists

Back