• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Are 6-C
Katakuri Starts With Awakening
Laxus Starts With RLDM
Speed is UNEQUALIZED
100YQ Laxus is being Used

Katakuri (4.3 Gigatons, 57% SOL): joshpiece, RazumaHiroki, DragonGamerZ913, Sonicflare9, MonkeyOfLife, FluffyCreatureZ, Eminiteable, KingTempest
Laxus (At least 42.4 Gigatons, 42.68% SOL): AnonymousBlank, Zackra1799

Charlotte_Katakuri_Unmasked_01.png

FT_100YQ_5.png

Last edited:
voting Kata via area control advantage, future sight, More skilled, better endurance, Danmaku punches and attacks from all directions…

Last edited:
Holy shit a good unequalized speed match?

Ima have to vote for Kat with a speed advantage I think he can get over the 2x ap advantage the other dude has.

Future sight allows Kat to dodge every one of his attacks and pummels him with his awakening.

Ima have to vote for Kat with a speed advantage I think he can get over the 2x ap advantage the other dude has.

Future sight allows Kat to dodge every one of his attacks and pummels him with his awakening.
Yeah I had to restrict RDLM for laxus, cause he oneshotted assault wall who is unquantifiably above 10.6 Gigatons

I vote Katakuri, I'll tell you my reasons:

First) Katakuri can consistently see briefly into the future, further enhances with emotion sensing and danger sensing. He can tell exactly what his opponents will do, and act accordingly to take advantage of what he learned and that in a split second, he prevented Luffy from transforming into Gear 4 and rendered most of Luffy's options to nothing, despite Luffy having precognition as well, what is Laxus going to do here?.

Second) Let's assume if Laxus lands hits on Katakuri, Katakuri's going to turn into mochi and simply trap him in place aka He can enclose his mochi around Laxus, trapping him, and allowing Katakuri to throw a barrage of punches imbued with Busoshoku either that or he can suffocate him (unlike Luffy, who literally ate Cracker soldiers for 12 hours straight) Laxus can't eat his way out.

Third) Katakuri can attack faster since he turned the entire environment into Mochi. The same ground Laxus is standing is made of mochi, Katakuri can make dozens of mochi arms and legs imbued with Busoshoku Haki out of nowhere and throw a brutal barrage of punches to knock Laxus down.

Last edited:
Damn, is this a stomp?

Should I add RLDM?

Idk cause he oneshotted wall with it whos unquantifiably above 10.6 GTS

Kata stomps, Laxus has no counter for future sight nor can he counter logia Regen, also you can't restrict RLDM if you want this to be added. This should honestly be changed to his 100 years quest key given he can actually do something there given the AP gap.

Kata stomps, Laxus has no counter for future sight nor can he counter logia Regen, also you can't restrict RLDM if you want this to be added. This should honestly be changed to his 100 years quest key given he can actually do something there given the AP gap.
Isn’t 100YQ laxus 42 gigatons?

Yeah but given logia Regen it's not gonna one shot him or anything. Rn Laxus has no win con.
kata isn't a logia...
hes a special type paramecia, who acts like a logia because of future sight allowing him to dodge things and act like a logia against even haki

kata isn't a logia...
hes a special type paramecia, who acts like a logia because of future sight allowing him to dodge things and act like a logia against even haki
You know what I mean, he functions basically the same as one. Future site basically means Laxus can't do anything in this key as he can't get around the Regen, or even hit kata here due to it. RLDM also doesn't one shot given it doesn't amp Laxus by that much as it's unquantifiable.

You know what I mean, he functions basically the same as one. Future site basically means Laxus can't do anything in this key as he can't get around the Regen, or even hit kata here due to it. RLDM also doesn't one shot given it doesn't amp Laxus by that much as it's unquantifiable.
So then this would be a stomp?? Damn it, would 100YQ laxus be more fair?

No clue? how strong is 100YQ Laxus?
Katakuri FRA
voting Kata via area control advantage, future sight, More skilled, better endurance, Danmaku punches and attack from all directions…

Removing all your votes, revote because now it's 100YQ laxus with a huge ap adv

I'm not sure at the moment, because an unquantifiably above 10.6 gigatons Laxus one-shotted another 10.6 gigaton character, with that character also having lightning resistance, so he can definitely one-shot. The problem, though, is that it sounds like Katakuri's got a lot to counter Laxus.

I'm not sure at the moment, because an unquantifiably above 10.6 gigatons Laxus one-shotted another 10.6 gigaton character, with that character also having lightning resistance, so he can definitely one-shot. The problem, though, is that it sounds like Katakuri's got a lot to counter Laxus.
we changed it to 100YQ because everyone thinks its a stomp on katakuris end

Yeah, so that's why I'm saying this gap of about 10x is a gap where I'm pretty sure Laxus one-shots.
yeah, so it's more fair of a fight now because of all katakuri's counters presented, cause we know laxus can oneshot, problem is katakuri's abilities would not allow him to

anyways im waiting for peoples thoughts atm

i currently agree with josh

Does laxus have any big range attacks that katakuri can't dodge away from?
Katakuri is far faster and has future sight to see a Nuke coming, so I doubt laxus would get the time to AOE nuke, not to mention this is awakening kata so he could turn the entire environment into mochi, trap laxus and barrage him

oooooooooooofffffffffff, okay but like what is katakuri gonna do if laxus just goes supernova? katakuri can't dodge a nuke, the only way he could do something is maybe outrun it but I doubt that, the only other way is if katakuri stops laxus before he nukes but he'd need to off laxus first because laxus doesn't need to do much to blow everything up.

oooooooooooofffffffffff, okay but like what is katakuri gonna do if laxus just goes supernova? katakuri can't dodge a nuke, the only way he could do something is maybe outrun it but I doubt that, the only other way is if katakuri stops laxus before he nukes but he'd need to off laxus first because laxus doesn't need to do much to blow everything up.
Ahem, read my Arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back