• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versatility faces power! Naruto is now going to fight a way stronger fodder than before: enter Waddle Dee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uzumaki Naruto versus Waddle Dee, speed equalized.

As we know, Naruto has fodderized Dragon Ball fodder, but how far will his huge versatility, clones, cutting capacity and small levels of hax take him? Can he fodderize a fodder which is over ten times stronger than he is? Can he deal with 2.514 yottatons of TNT behind every punch? Can talk no jutsu out-talk those who may not understand human speech at all? Can he deal scratch damage until his opponent bleeds out, or deal with durability in some fashion?

We find that out... now.

Naruto kurama mode render by xuzumaki-d5wlfdx
It's time to fodderize: Naruto is 5-B, scaling from being stronger than 100 zetatons!

Bandana waddle dee-0
This solar system is too small for the two of us!

He doesn't have any more. Sasuke destroyed his last 3 remaining on Earth, and he probably has one or more in one of Kaguya's dimensions.

Aren't blades typically capable of countering reasonably large AP gaps to cause at least scratch damage?

Golden Void said:
He doesn't have any more. Sasuke destroyed his last 3 remaining on Earth, and he probably has one or more in one of Kaguya's dimensions.
Holy.... this again? He has them this Naruto is the one with the TSBs in the fight we use their best conditions in this wiki not their worst.

Rocker1189 said:
Holy.... this again? He has them this Naruto is the one with the TSBs in the fight we use their best conditions in this wiki not their worst.
So why doesn't his adult form have them with this logic? He lost them, plain and simple. It has nothing to do with the condition of Naruto himself.

Golden Void said:
So why doesn't his adult form have them with this logic? He lost them, plain and simple. It has nothing to do with the condition of Naruto himself.
Because his adult form is after he lost them. His teenage form is while he had them simple logic.

Golden Void said:
Can you not see this in his profile:

Matter Manipulation (The Truth Seeking Balls are superior to Onoki's Dust Release, which turns targets to dust on a molecular level)

The real cal howard said:
The real cal howard said:
My point being...

It's not a ten times gap, it's a ten thousand times gap.
So...is this gonna be addressed?
I mean Naruto can defend with TSB only but he can defend and he can attack with TSB and Rasenshurikenn only but he can attack. And he has clones for faking Waddle out and each of them can attack to. Naruto just has to make sure not to charge in melle combat with using TSB.

I do see them. I also saw the last 3 of his TSBs destroyed by Sasuke, which should be noted in his profile for vs debates.

Golden Void said:
I do see them. I also saw the last 3 of his TSBs destroyed by Sasuke, which should be noted in his profile for vs debates.
But they are stil there which is why it is in his prfile because we are using the Naruto before they were destroyed. You are overcomplicating this.

Rocker1189 said:
But they are stil there which is why it is in his prfile because we are using the Naruto before they were destroyed. You are overcomplicating this.
I love ruffling your feathers lol

How come this is a 10 000 times gap? This is clearly on the yotta spectrum, or are you telling me Waddle Dee is actually "2.5 Ninatons"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back