• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla golden boi (Gilgamesh) vs Chocolate golden boi (Arjuna alter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sentence is on the same level as Da Vinci's statement which everyone used to claim no Fate character can bust a planet. It has value, but in this case it's overextended. It doesn't imply that it's the strongest noble phantasm.

Maybe he can go to imaginary numbers space. Maybe he just sits while it happens knowing it will do nothing to him and he just uses Ea.

It's your choice to debate how you want, but I'm not making a revision thread if a profile is bad that it lacks evidence. You are using it to support your argument. It's your job to defend it, not my job.

An Authority that would not affect Gilgamesh.

He literally stands in the middle of the "storm" that Ea creates when it starts to devour everything. Mahapralaya will be of no magnitude.

Arjuna can do it casually and asany times has he wants and yes you need acausality type 4 to survive.

Also having Authority is relevant to this fight so I don't see why you all keep dismissing it Authority determines how much can you actually control in the universe especially concepts.

And last time I Check Gil lacks type 4 acausality Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

But not arjuna so as I can see Arjuna as a better edge especially the fact e resite precog on a whole new level better than Gil.

Also can some of you stop bringing 330 mil pantheon of gods it's literally irrelevant no one said Arjuna was going to win by that so I don't know why you keep saying this is our only argument.

Bloody hell man, i stated multiple time Arjuna authority > BB authority you are the one who have no basis of your argument, BB with Catal hoyuk authority cannot erase Karna whle Arjuna can erase him without any problem

You always tell me to bring evidence then i bring It, so What your evidence of EA can kill Arjuna? What is your basis of Arjuna cant erase Gilgamesh?

No offense but You sounds like Gilgamesh Fanboy who doesnt want Gilgamesh lose to anyone that i always found in every site.

Anyway Arjuna already have 6 vote so one more vote

To be fair, it was the MoonCell, not BB, who couldn't erase Karna. It also wasn't Karna himself, but it was his Armor that he gave to Jinako that didn't get erased instead. Jinako kept it, and it allowed her to survive and return to earth. This happened after BB's defeat, and defusion with the mooncell.

My vote is still on Arjuna with universal resetting

GLHF22 said:
here is my basis

"Even with the Authority of the Earth Mother Goddess, BB found it impossible to modify or otherwise destroy Kavacha and Kundala. Described as being difficult for even the Gods, who have dominion over concepts of time, civilization, and other aspects of reality, to destroy. The authority of the Moon Cell was completely unable to destroy the armor."

Can even enkidu reach Arjuna? so arjuna just stand here when Gil trying to tying him ? the chain is indestrucable?

Arjuna have a big AOE attack, even the chain will never be able to reach him as he can just shoot it with Pashupata or gandiva

Can even EA kill him? with Vishnu authority even Vasavi Shakti cant kill him, with Shiva authority even KK cant protect karna from being erased, so what Gilgamesh have here?
@upgrademan Arjuna erase Karna with KK on so yeah Arjuna authority>BB

Gil can tank Arjuna erasure is completely baseless

My only issue with that is the distinction between The MoonCell, and BB. anyways, i think we should make a general disuccsion thread about the scaling of things, and the reasonings why. I see people with clashing opinions on it, but back on point.

With so much high tier gods absorbed into him. I don't see how Gilgamesh can kill him. he should be able to resist EA which uses spatial destruction, and warps time, then breaks reality.

Enkindu would be the best method of restraining Arjuna. I do see that, but both can see the future, and neither one has Acasuality to restrict that, or resistence. Arjuna should be able see that a "Universal reset" is the best method to subdue gilgamesh

Gilgamesh with the Ten Crowns where he can raise his parameters according to his will. That will make Gilgamesh tougher to kill. So, it would ultimately come down to whom has better hax.

Also, does Arjuna stand inside the universal reset?? if so, shouldn't he have Acasuality type 4???

10 crowns (or an alternate translation) should be added to Gil's profile if it has been approved already. Can anyone handle this? I am not currently aware of what it does, but from what I hear, it is distinct from BB's or Goetia's

It's noted to be the same though, and I'm not sure if it was worth putting in the profile too, I mean, it's not part of his normal skills, but one specifically added in CCC.

It is? Alright, if people have the scans to back it up then sure. But just to be clear, this part of the profile should definitely have scans to back it up linked, because I know many people will be skeptical otherwise

@AshenCrow

Moon Cell can casually reset it's timeline as well. Don't try to make Arjuna's feat sound so impressive. It's still a Low 2-C feat, which does nothing to Gilgamesh.

I keep dismissing invalid arguments without evidence. If people still claim that his Authority is way above Earth Mother Goddess with no evidence, I will claim that Gilgamesh can use Power of the Beginning to boost himself to that level and beats Arjuna with his fists.

Not only does he already have resistance to those abilities, he could also move into imaginary numbers space, where Arjuna's attack does shit since that was used in the story, from what people are saying.

How does Arjuna resist precognition? Does Arjuna see all the possibilities of this universe and parallel ones?

@GLHF

At this point I am sure that you are either not reading my argument, not understanding it or simply ignoring it. Show proof of Karna tanking Cursed Cutting Crater or being able to bypass Ten Crowns.

Several good feats of Gilgamesh resisting being erased. Based on its attributes and what it does.

And with calling me "fanboy" you have shown that you have neither the manners nor ability to properly debate, therefore goodbye to you.

Such an irony, you are the one who ignore my argument,

First Arjuna authority is superior to BB

Thus he can bypass Gil Resistance especially EE, Gil have feats Resist EE is good and all but don't forget that Arjuna erase Karna who have comparable resistance to EE with Gil

"No offense but You sounds like Gilgamesh Fanboy who doesnt want Gilgamesh lose to anyone that i always found in every site."

Pardon me of you are feel insulted by that but repeated the same thing Multiple Times is just bothers me, especially when you really ignore my argument

So again can you yourself bring your evidence, feats, basis to support your claim and shows your ability to debate properly

1. Prove it.

2. He doesn't. KK has a feat of resisting being passively erased by the Moon Cell.

3. I am supporting my arguments with plenty of evidence, which can't be said for the other side.

1. I have said it multiple Times so bring your proof to debunks it

2. His profile said BB cant modify or Destroy KK if you don't agree then make CRT

3.then show me, show me the evidence of why EA can kill Arjuna and why BB have superior authority to Arjuna

Wow... Actually, before the release of F/GO, Nasuverse's force distribution (well, at least Fate's) was more-or-less clear. Gilgamesh (when at his peak) was undeniably the most powerful Servant.

But just look now... I don't even know if I'm supposed to be amused or feel upest.

You might be right... It's probably just a matter of time before Gil reach the 1 tier hehehe...

But for now, before voting, I'm waiting to see how things will turn out in this thread :3

Fukouda-san said:
You might be right... It's probably just a matter of time before Gil reach the 1 tier hehehe...
But for now, before voting, I'm waiting to see how things will turn out in this thread :3
Not much, it's just "Hey! Why does Gil have weaker Authority? He beat up BB who has Authorities of Gods even stronger than the Hindu ones!"

"Of course he does, BB can't even modify K&K, which has the power of Surya (and the gods which I think refer to Hindu Gods can't do shit to it at all, making Indra resort to trickery to get it off him)"

Diinou HotHead said:
"Of course he does, BB can't even modify K&K, which has the power of Surya (and the gods which I think refer to Hindu Gods can't do shit to it at all, making Indra resort to trickery to get it off him)"
just saying this seems like pretty clear evidence that Ajuna > Gil

It's 7 vote for Arjuna NOT INCONCLUSIVE!!!!

No one here voted inconclusive I don't know where you got that I counted the vote all 7 where for Arjuna taking it.

Not mad or anything just making a statement.

I edited it because at first it was just first paragraph it not the first I posted that no one voted inconclusive but it keeps popping up so I wanted to grab attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back