• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vanilla golden boi (Gilgamesh) vs Chocolate golden boi (Arjuna alter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, my vote still stand

Also people who say "Altjuna can break free from the chain because he's comparable to the Beasts like Goetia and Tiamat", nope, Tiamat has Monstrous Strength EX so she can easily break free, Altjuna doesn't have it so he can't, beside Tiamat get chained by Enkidu is not truly Enkidu but rather Kingu so he not that strong as OG Enkidu.

here is my basis

"Even with the Authority of the Earth Mother Goddess, BB found it impossible to modify or otherwise destroy Kavacha and Kundala. Described as being difficult for even the Gods, who have dominion over concepts of time, civilization, and other aspects of reality, to destroy. The authority of the Moon Cell was completely unable to destroy the armor."

Can even enkidu reach Arjuna? so arjuna just stand here when Gil trying to tying him ? the chain is indestrucable?

Arjuna have a big AOE attack, even the chain will never be able to reach him as he can just shoot it with Pashupata or gandiva

Can even EA kill him? with Vishnu authority even Vasavi Shakti cant kill him, with Shiva authority even KK cant protect karna from being erased, so what Gilgamesh have here?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I mean not only what GL describe are sound baseless, it also NLF since it still unknown how strong Hindu pantheon is
The weaker gods? Sure, we do not know how strong they are. But the supreme beings and the gods of higher stations in their hierarchy? We scale them to comparable beings.

if BB does have Original Mother Goddess Authority then why she cant do shit to KK? so Surya is stronger than Earth Mother Goddess? you are the one who say Earth mother Goddess is stronger than Hindu Phanteon minus trimurti, im talking about feats here not just a vague statement

That quote doesn't mention Cursed Cutting Crater. The Moon Cell found impossible to destroy a weakened Gilgamesh who had no major powers like Ten Crowns, Power of the Beginning etc. At the end of the game he resists everything, he tanks everything yet BB's Cursed Cutting Crater will one-shot him with no exception. Therefore, unless Karna has specifically showed he can tank C.C.C., we should assume he can't.

I don't think anyone stood while Gilgamesh was trying to chain them up. Most of the time chains suddenly appeared around the person. It doesn't have to be indestructable. It's enough to be a distraction. Arjuna doesn't have time to spare in this fight.

If he shots the chain he is distracted which means he is dead.

That would have to imply that Vasavi Shakti is stronger than Ea, yet it possesses no attributes of Ea.

• C.C.C.: Cursed Cutting Crater: Taking advantage of her authority as the Earth Mother Goddess that is the root of all creation, BB purges the world by rewriting its events and making maximum use of the EX skill "Potnia Theron". It is an Anti-World Noble Phantasm that outputs information like an ultra-precise 3-D Printer, overriding the previous world with the world that BB desires. The space eroded by this attack becomes imaginary space and a curse that consumes and bores a hole in reality to achieve her ends. In addition to scattering all objects inside on an atomic level and reconstructing them, it is capable of writing over and rewriting information of fields such as luck and coincidence. She can also distort the time axis by interfering with gravity fields and rewriting the law of cause and effect. When used in combat, BB's has her familiars, the shapeshifters, engulf the target, allowing BB to wipe them out of existence unopposed.
C.C.C is Earth Mother Goddess Authority

Arjuna have EX Clairvoyance that can see throught Time

Suddenly appeared is not an issue since his Bow and Astras is always around him, he can just let the Astras explode or shoot a beam from it

Heracles can evade it and Arjuna Agility is the same with Heracles

Vasavi Shakti is Anti-Divine which can Kill sefar, and of course when fought divinity VS have the same advantage with EA

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Show me feats of Karna or KK tanking Cursed Cutting Crater. There is no basis for your statement of BB only having a portion of the god's power. No basis, at all.
Again, post a feat of Karna tanking Cursed Cutting Crater, then we can talk about Arjuna having superior ability to her.

Moon is literally irrelevant here and is just used to derail the important parts of the argument. My argument is based on something. Based on the fact that a member of the Hindu supreme trinity is beneath the original mother goddess because every mother goddess branched from her.

Let's make this really easy:

Even if Arjuna can get past Ten Crowns, Gilgamesh will still kill him with Enkidu + Ea.
I'm not sure why you think his interactions with CCC or lack there of mean anything at all. We already know she cannot do anything to him, and one of the major strengths of BB relative to other fate characters is her willingness to spam hax. If her lack of authority is the reason given for why any of her other abilities cannot effect him, then why would CCC work any better? Does this somehow enhance her authority? Does it somehow work on a higher scale of authority than her other abilities? If not, then a single piece absence from her attempt to dump her full arsenal into him does not matter.

The moon and earth mother authority are both stated to be less than a sun god authority or the authority of supreme beings of pantheons, both of which Arjuna has access to. Hell, he even has access to death god authority which is supreme among all authority falling short of those on the level of supreme beings.

I agree with Enkidu working on him, but he has to land it first. It just takes a swing of the wrist for Arjuna to win the match

I'm not sure. We could probably try that thread after this if it doesn't count as redundant. But Arjuna still just needs to flick his wrist and strike with at least solar system level force, if not far higher

Denied, for the both of you.

We have already established what C.C.C. is and isn't. If Karna didn't tank it, it won't be assumed that he can because that's how debating works. Facts over assumptions and speculations. We already know that she can't do anything to Gilgamesh except one-shot him with that ability. We know a lot of things, but not whether Karna can survive C.C.C. It works on people who resist that authority. Does it work on some different level? Perhaps, it kills people it shouldn't be able to kill and there is that. We are now spinning in circles.

Where is that quote? A lot of stuff on Fate versus threads get misinterpreted. I'd like the exact quote on all of that.

It also takes no arm movement from Gilgamesh to win the match.

BB sees more than Arjuna and that didn't help her.

Heracles did not evade it in the visual novel.

Does the bow fire in all directions around him at the same time?

Vasavi Shakti having advantage against divinity is irrelevant to the argument.

First Tell me what is CCC and how its work My Omniscient God

is CCC work Via Earth Mother Goddess authority or Completely seperate ability?

The astras is the Ball around Him and again big AOE

Vasavi Shakti is comparable to EA especially when fough Divine and Ashwatthama Tank it with Vishnu authority he got from Arjuna

Description of the ability is written on BB's page.

It utilizes that authority, yet kills those who resist that authority.

Is it autonomous? How close is it to him? Does it passively create a field around him that protects him? Gilgamesh could easily open a portal behind Arjuna's head, below his feet etc.

Again, you've strayed away from the relevant part.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
We have already established what C.C.C. is and isn't. If Karna didn't tank it, it won't be assumed that he can because that's how debating works. Facts over assumptions and speculations. We already know that she can't do anything to Gilgamesh except one-shot him with that ability. We know a lot of things, but not whether Karna can survive C.C.C. It works on people who resist that authority. Does it work on some different level? Perhaps, it kills people it shouldn't be able to kill and there is that. We are now spinning in circles.
Defying established cosmology just because it is inconvenient for you isn't how VS debating works tho. You don't "resist" authority lol, that's not how it works.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Defying established cosmology just because it is inconvenient for you isn't how VS debating works tho. You don't "resist" authority lol, that's not how it works.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Listen, either post Karna tanking C.C.C. or we are done with that part.
Extra CCC has him opening portals beneath someone.
Her entire arsenal was stated to do nothing to him, and whether or not a single missing piece was or was not used doesn't change that. There is more to VS debating than raw onscreen feats, you know that right?

Okay Discussing CCC is not relevant either, but again Arjuna have superior Authority than BB so i dont see how Gilgamesh can win here

See Picture in his profile and you know how close the Astras and Bow is

again Arjuna can also Summon his Astras in front of Gil and Kill him (its unavoidable)

i dont know if Arjuna have a shield since LB4 is not fully translated yet

And EA cant kill Arjuna due to his Vishnu Authorty,

even if EA can kill him dont see how he land that to Arjuna since he can just evade it, also Mahapralaya is Arguably stronger than EA since he shows actual feats while EA never have feats Destroy a universe

It wasn't stated. You are taking that from what's written on the page. Yes, and it doesn't involve assumptions and speculations with no valid basis.

Let's not debate this by ignoring the things said here because the things you wrote (GLHF) ignore what I said.

Ignoring what?

Arjuna have Vayu authority which makes His attack unavoidable, he give William Tell this authority which makes His attack unavoidable

He can summon His Astra anywhere just like pashupata or Gil GoB, or just look at His attack animation

Vasavi cant kill ashwatthama due to Arjuna give him immorality via Vishnu authority

Mahapralaya have actual feats of destroy and recreated universe while EA never shown those feats

I give evidence of Arjuna have superior authority so what makes you think all of my argument is baselesss in fact im stated their feats, are you ignoring my reply or what?

I can also say your argument is have no basis at all since i can also pretend didnt see anything

At this point i thinking this match is pointless since no matter how strong the newcomer servants is, Gil always be in number one for being strongest servant in the series and Nasu really love to push Gil even further in wank powerlevel wise, heck he even can withstanding Qlipoth Rizome if Nasu want

Diinou HotHead said:
How effective is it against the Clairvoyance that can see other timelines & Acausality 2s?
Gilgamesh doesn't have Acausality type 2 tho.

Clairvoyance let's him survive, not win.

Wasn't Base Will's "always hits" thing basically GB causality manip and on the off chance it misses, he will just tag you with the second one? Vayu Authority somehow makes this even more unavidable. Will Ten Crowns neg the Authority of an entire pantheon, multiple members of said pantheon being above BB's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back