• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryū Ishida vs Lord Boros

TYBW Uryū Ishida vs Meteoric Burst Lord Boros
  • Start 30 meters apart
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in character
Uryū Ishida: YungManzi, AnonymousBlank, Epiccheev, Sonicflare9, SemiRaedi, Nelliels, Armerish

Lord Boros: Quangotjokes

Inconclusive: LIFE_OF_KING

Last edited:
Uryu wins cause of antithesis and Meteoric burst generally taking a lot out of Boros.

Boros has a huge AP advantage, but the limited nature of Meteoric burst and atithesis kinda make it moot.

I don't think Boros will use the meteoric at first. If the AP difference isn't too big I think Uryuu can use blut to increase his defense.

He could use hirenkyaku and attack Boros by surprise, Uryuu has perception resistance so I don't see Boros noticing him

I don't think Boros will use the meteoric at first. If the AP difference isn't too big I think Uryuu can use blut to increase his defense.

He could use hirenkyaku and attack Boros by surprise, Uryuu has perception resistance so I don't see Boros noticing him
OP says Boros starts in Meteoric Burst.

Yeah, Uryu wins no diff.
Even if he could see them his power sensing would make him think Uryu is much weaker and that he could tank them, not to mention i doubt it would be in character to try to score a perfect win or that he even has the skill to dodge his danmaku.
While Boros can one-shot he doesn't really use his shockwaves or ranged attacks in character, prefering to go CQC.
And that's not even getting into stuff like antithesis

Antithesis probably wouldn't be a factor, given that the AP gap is enough for Uryu to insta die from any attack, Uryu needs to survive the hit and remain conscious to transfer the damage.

He would first try and use actual combat and normal beams first, he only used CSRC on Saitama because he knew nothing else would work while the mush smaller gap between him and Uryu would make him less inclined to use his last resort that could very well kill him as quickly

Boros with Meteoric Burst ""passively"" destroys everything around him via heat and lasers, that's the point. Considering that both are in character, Boros will attack with all potential since he is using the Meteoric Burst

In character Boros won't use meteoric burst like 2 seconds after the start of the battle, Uryu has invisible arrows that target the soul, what exactly gives Boros the idea "let's use my attack that could potentially kill me" when he can't even see or sense the danger (the arrows) and once they touch him they damage his soul which he has no resistance so should die anyways?

Such a weird match up, but given uryu has no defense to heat manip I'm going with boros. Antithesis needs uryu to be alive or at least breathing and the heat should destroy him and the air around him no? So boros fraa

In character Boros won't use meteoric burst like 2 seconds after the start of the battle, Uryu has invisible arrows that target the soul, what exactly gives Boros the idea "let's use my attack that could potentially kill me" when he can't even see or sense the danger (the arrows) and once they touch him they damage his soul which he has no resistance so should die anyways?
That is true. His arrows would go undetected and attack the soul. its a serious stomp from uryu with just regular arrows.

How's it a stomp if Boros can pretty much one shot by just breathing?
If he doesn’t go into meteoric burst off bat then I don’t see much from him winning. Uryu needs one arrow to his head and he’s done for.

This also, if he’s going to go for cqc he’s dying from a single arrow.
He would first try and use actual combat and normal beams first, he only used CSRC on Saitama because he knew nothing else would work while the mush smaller gap between him and Uryu would make him less inclined to use his last resort that could very well kill him as quickly

If he doesn’t go into meteoric burst off bat then I don’t see much from him winning. Uryu needs one arrow to his head and he’s done for.

This also, if he’s going to go for cqc he’s dying from a single arrow.
He starts in meteoric burst... It's listed in the OP

If both sides have a valid wincon then it isn't a stomp

A single punch from Boros can do this so if he manages to throw a few then he can win, I'm only voting Uryu because an arrow hitting him before a speed equal Boros zooms up and shoots an AoE punch beam at him seems more likely.

Voting Uryu

He starts in meteoric burst... It's listed in the OP

If both sides have a valid wincon then it isn't a stomp
I’m not too familiar with boros in mb, so does he just emit a lot of heat? Regardless I’m still not seeing how he doesn’t get killed by a span of soul arrows hitting his soul

To be honest I don't know yet. How does Uryu start? Doesn't he have to activate, aim and then shoot? Depending on Boros can vaporize Uryu's body just by getting close.

One attack kills via hax, the other kills via AP. Whoever makes the first attack wins

Back