• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
Meteoric Burst boros vs War Phase (Part II) Shez

Boros:
79c02-16523409703034-1920.jpg

Shez:
__shez_and_shez_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_wawatiku__sample-4265ab29aaac9d4d776a15b5060d7a6d.jpg

Icon:

*The AP appears to be similar;

*Boros has an advantage in lifting strength (Class G vs Class K);

*Boros has much better regeneration and the ability to kick Shez to the moon;

*Shez has Danmaku, stat reduction, greater versatility, Damage Increase, Low-Mid Regeneration, Death Manipulation (Which gives the possibility of instant death), Stat Amplification, Damage Transfer... And much more, although all be active abilities that I don't know how in-character Shez is for her to use;

* Boros has better pseudo-flight;

Well, Boros' second move here is the BFR in which it looks like Shez can't resist, but I don't know how she starts.

Shez has resistance to knockback, so I doubt Boros can do le funni moon kick this time
Ok, this left me a little confused, how does this skill work? and how good is Shez's knockback-resisting talent? Has it withstood a Class G Knockback lifting force before? And how far can the knockback she resisted send someone?

Ok, this left me a little confused, how does this skill work? and how good is Shez's knockback-resisting talent? Has it withstood a Class G Knockback lifting force before? And how far can the knockback she resisted send someone?
Basically he is still damaged by the attack but not pushed back or sent fliyng by it even if it has enough strenght to do so, it work on everyone in the game but Shez has never met someone that has a far superior lifting strenght to him, so dunno if it will work.

She takes damage, but no knock back from attacks, basically.

Wouldn’t the Moonkick be AP? Iirc, hitting people and knocking them back is AP

If Boros does not have a AP advantage, I don't see a way for him to win, before Shez manage to insta-kill him via Shadowflash, although the instant death proc at random, or finish him via dura neg spell + with Shez being more skilled and able to instantly and continuously teleport behind Boros back to overwhelm him...Yeah
So for now i'm gonna vote for Shez

If Boros does not have a AP advantage, I don't see a way for him to win, before Shez manage to insta-kill him via Shadowflash, although the instant death proc at random, or finish him via dura neg spell + with Shez being more skilled and able to instantly and continuously teleport behind Boros back to overwhelm him...Yeah
So for now i'm gonna vote for Shez
Well what is the scale of Shez then?

Well what is the scale of Shez then?
I did'nt really understood what you mean but here ShadowFlash description:"Gain a chance to perform many attacks that instantly defeat non-commander units. Chance increases with hit count. Press ZR to dash a long distance." and here an example of how Shez teleportation Work.

Actually, Boros seems to have the AP advantage. Though, it’s mitigated via Shez’ awakening, critical hits, stat boosts, and attack negation

8:26 (for more of how shez fights) against Jerald who's lived 300 years

13:32 (for more of how shez fights)

14:39 (a possessed shez using teleporting)

17:29 (shez fighting again)

50:38 (more shez fighting)

Shez goes for CQC first all the time and uses teleportation to dodge, never using magic in cut scenes

Boros also has a range advantage, having tens of kilometers while Shez has tens to hundreds of meters.

The scale of Boros is: 5.68 Exatons calc =< Orochi Durability < Boros Released Durability < Energy Beam (Able to One-Shot someone who is capable of hurting Released Boros) <<< Meteoric Burst < CRSC (One-Shot someone who is capable of stomp Meteoric Burst)

Tbf resistance to knockback would only negate force on whatever LS it's been shown to stop unless it's like law/conceptual.
Not to mention Boros also automatically infuses his enemy with energy aura that ignores friction when doing the moon kick.

But yeah, Shez is outskilling here and every hit with shadowflash might end the fight.
Luna^ blackhole might also be an insta-win?
Most other dura neg like dark magic or guard pierce/cannot guard seem like things Boros could just regenerate from.

Boros also has a range advantage, having tens of kilometers while Shez has tens to hundreds of meters.

The scale of Boros is: 5.68 Exatons calc =< Orochi Durability < Boros Released Durability < Energy Beam (Able to One-Shot someone who is capable of hurting Released Boros) <<< Meteoric Burst < CRSC (One-Shot someone who is capable of stomp Meteoric Burst)
By Sba the starting distance would be 4 km so it depend if Shez can close that distance.

When awakened she is stated on her profile to be far higher than sothis fused Byleth who has 5,6 Exatons.

Edit :
i retrieve my vote for Shez for now

By Sba the starting distance would be 4 km so it depend if Shez can close that distance.

When awakened she is stated on her profile to be far higher than sothis fused Byleth who has 5,6 Exatons.

Edit :
i retrieve my vote for Shez for now
So his punches will at least hurt like hell

Closing the distance isn’t gonna be an issue, Shez has teleportation with a range of at least several hundred meters that they can spam, and their MS isn’t bad either

Well I finally vote for Shez, every single of her blows is potentially fatal, that probability will only keep increasing with time, she also have combat art such as assassinate that further increase her insta-kill chance, also Boros won't be able to guard against her strike due to skill like "Guard pierce" , meanwhile Boros can win via raw AP or BFR but has to actively hit her, which he will have trouble to do because of their difference in skill + her instant teleportation.

Well, considering that a single hit from well-placed Boros will cause immense amounts of damage, or even death (Especially considering the scaling chain that includes a one-shot from someone who scales above 5.68 exactons), one hit is enough to possibly stun her long enough to perform a fatal combo on her or perform BFR, I'm going to vote for Boros, unless Shez can get through the entire fight without taking a solid hit or has something to avoid being stunned by a much higher AP hit

Well, considering that a single hit from well-placed Boros will cause immense amounts of damage, or even death (Especially considering the scaling chain that includes a one-shot from someone who scales above 5.68 exactons), one hit is enough to possibly stun her long enough to perform a fatal combo on her or perform BFR, I'm going to vote for Boros, unless Shez can get through the entire fight without taking a solid hit or has something to avoid being stunned by a much higher AP hit
Boros isn’t going to instantly kill Shez, since Miracle will activate at least once (ie, allow Shez to survive an otherwise fatal attack). And if Shez awakens, which she most definitely is going to do so if she realizes she’s in danger, she is unable to die as long as she is Awakened (As in, her HP will never drop to 0).

That’s of course, assuming Boros can even land a hit on Shez because she heavily outskills him.

Boros isn’t going to instantly kill Shez, since Miracle will activate at least once (ie, allow Shez to survive an otherwise fatal attack). And if Shez awakens, which she most definitely is going to do so if she realizes she’s in danger, she is unable to die as long as she is Awakened (As in, her HP will never drop to 0).

That’s of course, assuming Boros can even land a hit on Shez because she heavily outskills him.
Well, she's OP, if so I'll change my vote to Shez, since Boros' only real wincon would be BFR or CRSC which would **** up the planet, which even if she survives the attack, the planet would no longer be habitable...

Well, she's OP, if so I'll change my vote to Shez, since Boros' only real wincon would be BFR or CRSC which would **** up the planet, which even if she survives the attack, the planet would no longer be habitable...
The problem is that he only use CRSC as a last ressort because it bear a great burden on his body and use the entirety of his latent energy, plus Shez attack would seem pretty weak to him. So unless he has knowledge of her death manipulation he isn't likely to use it until it is to late.

How does her death manipulation work? Aren't you leaning too much into gameplay aspects to justify it? Because skills akin to Lethality read more to me as a representation of the character targeting a vital point/weak spot in the armor to instantly kill an enemy, not a busted hax that instantly kills anyone regardless if they have immortalities or busted levels of regeneration. Speaking of that, has she ever used it against a character with regeneration comparable to Boros?

How does her death manipulation work? Aren't you leaning too much into gameplay aspects to justify it? Because skills akin to Lethality read more to me as a representation of the character targeting a vital point/weak spot in the armor to instantly kill an enemy, not a busted hax that instantly kills anyone regardless if they have immortalities or busted levels of regeneration. Speaking of that, has she ever used it against a character with regeneration comparable to Boros?
It just instantly kills the enemy, and it has the same effect description/icon as other instant-kill abilities, like Shadowflash (which Shez has), Dark Mage’s Ploy, and a spell literally named “Death”.

Death Manipulation induces death, so it kinda just ignores regeneration since it’s less focused on damaging your body, and more so killing you outright, regeneration wouldn’t protect you from that, that would be more akin to resurrection. Unless you have feats of being able to do so, like the Tarrasque from D&D.

Last edited:
Iirc you need beyond cellular level regen to shrug off baseline death manip, wich would be high regen in most cases.

It's more like unless it's conceptual death manip it can't be assumed to kill non-living/inanimate matter without feats, and any regen that lets you come back from beyond cellular level destruction would let you return from non-living matter like molecules/atoms, to wich conventional death would not apply.
(Not that it matters for this fight)

Never touched this verse, but the profile seems to indicate some shitty pseudo death manip that's really just related to hitting vitals by luck (one of them is literally called assassinate)
Idc about the thread, but it does appear to be very obvious wank to assume that it can negate high-mid type 3 immortality

Never touched this verse, but the profile seems to indicate some shitty pseudo death manip that's really just related to hitting vitals by luck (one of them is literally called assassinate)
Idc about the thread, but it does appear to be very obvious wank to assume that it can negate high-mid type 3 immortality
Kinda went over this earlier in the thread. Assassinate, Lethality, Shadow Flash, a literal spell called "Death", etc, all have the same description/icon stating that it's an instant death effect. Even if Assassinate was disregarded, it wouldn't affect this match, since Shez also has Shadow Flash, which is also an instant killing ability.

You would need feats of "regenerating" from death manipulation (which is frankly more along the lines of resurrection), since it's less focused on damage, and more so outright killing you, like a form of life manipulation.

It's more like unless it's conceptual death manip it can't be assumed to kill non-living/inanimate matter without feats, and any regen that lets you come back from beyond cellular level destruction would let you return from non-living matter like molecules/atoms, to wich conventional death would not apply.
(Not that it matters for this fight)
I mean, yeah, you'd need feats for killing non-living things via death manip. But like you said, that wouldn't apply here.

Kinda went over this earlier in the thread. Assassinate, Lethality, Shadow Flash, a literal spell called "Death", etc, all have the same description/icon stating that it's an instant death effect. Even if Assassinate was disregarded, it wouldn't affect this match, since Shez also has Shadow Flash, which is also an instant killing ability.

You would need feats of "regenerating" from death manipulation (which is frankly more along the lines of resurrection), since it's less focused on damage, and more so outright killing you, like a form of life manipulation.
What I shoot you in the head with a gun? I'm sure that qualifies as having a chance to result in instant death.
Prove what the mechanics of the death manip are, or just get negged by high mid regen. It's that simple.

I was gonna make this smh smh. Assassinating you.

It's kinda important to note that most (if not all I think) of Shez's death hax are chance-based, with a rather low chance of occurring at that. Most of Shez's other attacks won't actually do that much because Boros just regens the moment a limb is cut off.

Similarly, their durability negation also...wouldn't mean much? they'd still need to either splatter Boros past his point of regen (which I don't find likely, considering their AP is so close), or tax his regeneration enough that he can't do it anymore.

Shez also needs to be wary of Boros simply deciding to nuke the planet. His Roar Cannon scales far above his other abilities, and has enough AOE that it would be pretty much impossible to avoid, even with IR.

What I shoot you in the head with a gun? I'm sure that qualifies as having a chance to result in instant death.
Prove what the mechanics of the death manip are, or just get negged by high mid regen. It's that simple.
By that logic, all attacks in Fire Emblem would have the instant kill icon/description.

If your gripes are with Assassinate/Lethality, then we can completely disregard them for the sake of this match. Shez still has another insta-death ability in the form of Shadow Flash, which doesn't share the same "issues" with the former two; it's just an ability that induces instant death, nothing more.

By that logic, all attacks in Fire Emblem would have the instant kill icon/description.

If your gripes are with Assassinate/Lethality, then we can completely disregard them for the sake of this match. Shez still has another insta-death ability in the form of Shadow Flash, which doesn't share the same "issues" with the former two; it's just an ability that induces instant death, nothing more.
Which is all fancy talk for saying "it's featless death manip based on a vague statement that I'm going to assume negs type 3 based on nothing"

I was gonna make this smh smh. Assassinating you.

It's kinda important to note that most (if not all I think) of Shez's death hax are chance-based, with a rather low chance of occurring at that. Most of Shez's other attacks won't actually do that much because Boros just regens the moment a limb is cut off.
The chances of Shez being able to activate death hax in a single attack is not very high. Key word is a single attack. It's chance increases with Shez's hit count, and Shez can easily dish out hundreds of attacks within seconds.
Similarly, their durability negation also...wouldn't mean much? they'd still need to either splatter Boros past his point of regen (which I don't find likely, considering their AP is so close), or tax his regeneration enough that he can't do it anymore.
I think Boros actually has an AP advantage, looking at his scaling chain.
Shez also needs to be wary of Boros simply deciding to nuke the planet. His Roar Cannon scales far above his other abilities, and has enough AOE that it would be pretty much impossible to avoid, even with IR.
Boros only uses CSRC as a final resort, iirc. Though, I do wonder if Shez can just turn into a ball of light and make the attack go right through her. Alternatively, I wouldn't say it's out of the question for Shez to just tank it via Awakening.

Back