• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryū Ishida vs Lord Boros

Reishi is intangible by nature. You would have to prove that they are tangible.
It's also invisible by nature, bit we clearly see him changing the composition of it.
Prove he can, there's not a single instance of Boros being able to see invisible attacks, let alone invisible attacks that are spiritual based, aka you need spiritual awareness to see them.
If he can see the spiritual energy radiating from Saitama there's no reason he he shouldn't be able to see spirual energy arrows.

Aura and chi aren't spiritual? It's stated in the webcomic that they have those types of energy flowing through them.
Chi has never been stated to be spiritual so we shouldn't automatically treat it that way, and it was never even confirmed that Boros could sense Chi, just that he could sense Saitama's power.

Plus webcomic stuff can't be equated to the manga since it's been overwritten before such as the Tatsumaki Vs Psykos fight showing that espers can attack and defend just fine despite the webcomic saying that doing one lowers the other.

And even if Boros could see them, how does he dodge one thousand arrows in speed equalised that target your soul?

Chi has never been stated to be spiritual so we shouldn't automatically treat it that way, and it was never even confirmed that Boros could sense Chi, just that he could sense Saitama's power.

Plus webcomic stuff can't be equated to the manga since it's been overwritten before such as the Tatsumaki Vs Psykos fight showing that espers can attack and defend just fine despite the webcomic saying that doing one lowers the other.

And even if Boros could see them, how does he dodge one thousand arrows in speed equalised that target your soul?
I thought chi was universally spiritual?

As for the dodging, he wouldn't really need to. The force of his energy would cancel them out due to the massive Stat difference. That ability takes time to activate before he can shoot thousands of arrows as well.

As for the dodging, he wouldn't really need to. The force of his energy would cancel them out due to the massive Stat difference. That ability takes time to activate before he can shoot thousands of arrows as well.
No it doesn't as I pointed out earlier, Uryu in the TYBW doesn't need to charge, he fires the attack instantly.

I thought chi was universally spiritual?

You need feats of having non physical interaction, if you want that happen.

Debatable. It's speed equalized and Uryu still has Hirenkyaku which works pretty much like Shunpo and he can spam it. So Boros would find it hard to land a hit on Uryu. Mind you, Uryu can still aim and charge attacks while dodging and using Hirenkyaku. He can spam Danmanku very easily. He has genius Intelligence and a master archer. One arrow from Uryu should seal the deal. Uryu FRA

Intelligence is not a useful point when the battle is literally just who attacks first. You don't need to be a genius to shoot or punch
What I meant is since Uryu is an expert archer he can lead Boros, while charging his attack(s), making it so that Boros will follow Uryu, Uryu taking that into his advantage, will lure him until he's ready to fire, and unleash his attack point blank at Boros.

I don't think Boros has a confirmed heat temperature, simply just enough to scorch/burn the alien metal on his ship, without confirmation though, I'm not going to assume Boros' blasts are as hot as the sun lol

Back