• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Yggdrasil/RKT/TWSAIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone, the purpose of this thread will be to bring a great revision to Yggdrasil, Rune King Thor and Those who sit above in shadows, and the creation of some profiles.

First, i want to give a summary of things you won't find in this topic;

In this topic will not be covered;

• Marvel Gods on their base form being Low 1-A or 1-A.
  • None version of Thor except Thor's only period that him had in Thor V2#83 to a few chapters of Thor v3 will be adressed
Yggdrasil
On This wiki we do not have a profile of this entity, and it is accepted that the destruction of it is only At Least 2-C. and this need a upgrade.

High Multiverse and Extradimensional
Yggdrasil is a type of energic multiverse map/or energetic entity that connect/support Marvel Universes, it is not simply a mystical tree.

According to Quantum Cosmologist Erik Solvong, Yggdrasil is a kind of Quantum Metaverse. Yggdrasil is kind of a map, the nine worlds that we recognize as being a part of yggdrasil are just the tip of a infinite iceberg. What we know as world are universes, complex, discrete, and fully-formed.

And yes, Yggdrasil as Dr. Solvong said, it has not only nine realms, but infinite universes, baldur himself states that all infinite earths are part of it;

There are many Lokis... Just as there are many Thors, and many balders. Each one exists apart from the other, yet is conjoined by a shared essence, like branches on a tree. In some incarnations, Loki is called Lock, in some, he is Loge, in still others, Lokes, or Loder.
YggdrasilMultiversal
RCO008 1467552622

So the most basic of yggdrasil is to sustain an iceberg of infinite universes/all Infinite earths of Marvel Multiverse, which gives at least 2-A and not 2-C.

High Hyperverse
It also encompasses structures beyond the following view points:

• Einstein Rose
  • Morris-Thorne
  • Quantum-Brane-Cosmological (Higher Dimensions)
Yggdrasil sustains the realm of OtherWorld, during the arc Everything Burns Mister Wilso made a deal with Surtur for the good of his people, and ended up giving technology to it [1] [2], which he ended up using to try to destroy The Yggdrasil [3], which he tries to make by spitting fire with his forge and the technology of the Gods of Otherworld, which confirms that otherworld is just a universe inside the branches of Yggdrasil. But not only that, otherworld/avalon is one of the [functions that allows Yggdrasil to achieve True Eternity, since while surtur spat fire on Otherworld to affect Yggdrasil, according to Loki this would burn ALL the MULTIVERSE

This is proof enough to say that Yggdrasil not only has 2-A or High 1-B structures, but it also has its branches meet the infinite requirements of tier Low 1-A.

Low 1-A Yggdrasil

The world tree spans the space and time, growing in directions of which we can scarcely conceive. The core of Yggdrasil is the heart of everything.

The Tree Connects all life. And the birth of life and the mythologies and religions coincide with science, that all life came from one source, be it single-cell life or the body of a giant (Eternity) a cosmic egg or an explosion, and all of this is too Yggdrasil. The Tree is impoissibly vast. Its span in beyond all measure, mortal or divine, in some places it exists only as a concept. Yggdrasil sustain Otherworld who connect All the Multiverse, and also connect the Multi-Eternity and Multi Infinity/Omniverse, the entire structure of the True Eternity is administered by the crystals inside the Starlight Citadel, which is sustained by the energies of yggdrasil, as we saw at surtur events, when Master Wilson let Surtur touch this structure.

Yggdrasil is the king of all stories, he is all that exists, has its roots and branches in everything that exists, and she passes through every star, planet, hero, villain, life, and history.

In secret wars it is spoken almost with all possible words that Yggdrasil is the omniverse, since every time the Beyonders erase all parts of the omniverse/multiverse, gradually Yggdrasil was dying together, because the beyonders were killing their internal parts.

Yggdrasil is responsible for all cosmic entities
The Living Tribunal which is the cosmic entity responsible for the balance and judgment of the Multiverse, was born from the expansion of the big bang that gave rise to the multiverse. It is repeatedly said that.

Yggdrasil fits into the creation of all cosmic entities from the moment when all of the multiverse die "When the matter and energy of everything collapse inward before exploding forth and creating the next multiverse" and by recreating the multiverse, the world tree give life for the entities like Galactus, And the next Galactus and multiverse. This is a clear system where it says that Yggdrasil is responsible for making cyclically the ´Ultimates always reborn.

Here it is also said that Yggdrasil encompasses the Living Tribunal, which is a singular being in all the multiverse..

That's why Yggdrasil must be at least like Low 1-A, as it is the source of origin of the seventh multiverse, and as possibly 1-A via the Eighth Multiverse.

RKT, TWSAIS 1-A
In Thor's period: Ragnarok (Thor v2 #83-85), the odin force asked Thor to complete the task of ending the Ragnarok cycle, the first steps was necessary that Thor "He must cast his very life aside, and must be reborn, must cease to be, and must be remade". And he did it, he hanged himself for nine days, nine nights and beyond on Yggdrasil's torso, through that he gained power to:

• know the past, control the present and guide the future
  • See through the veil of time
  • See All things, animal and mineral
  • He sees beyond quantum structure; Beyond cosmic architecture
  • And into the nothingness of Gun-gingap/Ginnungagap
Thor (1998-2004) 084-004

Ginnungagap is the pre-existence void, it's there before all things come into existence.

Yes, that's Oblivio himself, Ginnungagap was the emptiness where the TWSAIS were. And in Loki Agent of Asgard confirms that realm is "Outside the realms. Outside all realities"

After The Beyonders destroyed the entire Multiverse, this left Loki (God of Stories) outside of the Multiverse. And outside of True Eternity it is the realm where the Gods who sit above in shadows exist. The Outside is a realm where none history can be placed because there is no space to be placed.

Loki even disputes the existence of the TWSAIS, talking about stories made of space and time, things the God of Gods were not.

As the TWSAIS scale to a state of existence totally 1-A, RKT must also be scaled, because it destroyed the true yggdrasil and killed the TWSAIS who have enough and consistent quotes today to be 1-A.

Yeah, Yggdrasil being Low 1-A / 1-A seems fine by me, based on the scans about it encompassing the Omniverse and all stories, and by extension, I guess Rune King Thor and Those-Who-Sit-Above-In-Shadow being 1-A is fine too.

RKT being 1A is really really strange to me. Also, very good blog about Yggdrasil.

You also made me remember something I wanted to ask. The Phoenix Force (and the M'Craan Crystal) is again and again said that existed before the Seventh Iteratio of the MU (meaning that it survived the Sixth's destruction) and it saved Galan and is the Big Bang that made the Multiverse. So its not the same like the other Abstract Entities?

Seems to be fine but what about the Those-Who-Sit-Above-In-Shadow are Beyonders stuff according to Loki? It could make sense.

Just to clarify, absolutely none of the abstracts scale from this except maybe, just maybe the Post-Retcon Molecule Man.

The Beyonders don't scale either.

inb4 "I know RKT only appeared in a single run and has no anti-feats but him being 1-A is still an outlier just because"

Kep and many other people agree with this. Thor is explicitly portrayed as 1-A in the story. That's what is actually shown. Thor being anything lower than Low 1-A is straight-up downplay and incoherent with the rest of the storyline.

I don't mean to come across as an asshole by the way, so if that was offensive I apologize. I'm just thrilled someone's finally proposing what I've been preaching elsewhere for years.

You forgot the scan from the Infiniy Saga where the Living Tribunal states that it's madness to deny that all things, including himself, sprang from the void.

There is no evidence they are actually Beyonders, so we can just disregard that as speculation.

Damn, I know it was said in the Low 1-A thread that RKT being 2-C was absurd downplay but I never thought he'd be 1-A.

Bump.

Woo boi. I agree with most of this [about Yggdrassil likely being 1A based on its own feats and at least Low 1A at least but I'm unsure about Oblivion though being what is said in the thread ... But regardless still would be defined as 1-A so I won't argue further] , but some of the other stuff usef as justification this actually makes things... Complicated . I won't say how or what as that is a severely different topic and likely won't be considered for now but... I feel this makes things very weird, to say the least about certain constructs in the Marvel Universe. But Kep might know what I'm talking about, but for now I agree.

Yes, he doesn't scale, it's just one aspect. I expressed myself in a wrong way on this part, but the point is that even this aspect is part of the outside, which is even outside the far shore.

About the Baldur one couldn't he have been talking about Marvel Multiverse he says that he had peered over the precipice of Eternity. And about the Dr, Solvag, during his talk with Volstagg he was talking more about the entire Multiverse rather than just Yggdrasil. I mean if yoy want to upgrade it regardless then fine but just pointing it out. Also, am I the only one who thinks the Seth scan is misleading? He does say that he is going to destroy infinite planes but rather that such army were had never been assembled in any of the infinite planes. He was using Asgard as a stepping stone in his conquest. The World Tree part was bounded by the Enchantment of Asgardian. So, when it dies so will the asgardians not infinite planes.

"About the Baldur one couldn't he have been talking about Marvel Multiverse he says that he had peered over the precipice of Eternity."

I didn't understand exactly what you meant, eternity is the multiverse itself, and only the balder is talking about Infinities alternative versions of thor and loki, connected by a tree, already makes him speak that Yggdrasil encompasses all the universes of the multiverse.

"And about the Dr, Solvag, during his talk with Volstagg he was talking more about the entire Multiverse rather than just Yggdrasil."

But Yggdrasil is the multiverse itself, that's what Solvong himself is talking about, and in his conversation with volstagg he was more talking about the properties of the realm of asgard, because Thor had taken him from above, and put on earth.

"Also, am I the only one who thinks the Seth scan is misleading? He does say that he is going to destroy infinite planes but rather that such army were had never been assembled in any of the infinite planes. He was using Asgard as a stepping stone in his conquest. The World Tree part was bounded by the Enchantment of Asgardian. So, when it dies so will the asgardians not infinite planes."

It is not misleading, Seth needed to reach asgard to gain access to all the infinite continuities of space and time, there in the fight with odin him and odin were already tearing the fabric of this multiverse with all these infinite continuities, In previous comics seth himself needed to corrupt Yggdrasil's main roots to destroy all the continuities of space and time because it exists in all planes of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back