• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reversion dragon city part1

Hello everyone, today I'm here to make a post featuring characters from the game dragon city. This one is just a page explaining cosmology.

Let's start getting into the content. We'll divide it up like this: Different levels of Rarity are the higher marks. Each level will have the following levels. rarity class H is superior to M (in the future there will be this level) and M is superior to L in the hierarchy. This is the whole level.

World / main city
It was originally a normal city that raised dragons, but after Dehus and Gaia found the seeds of the Tree of Life, this city became a link to the multiverse and the dragonverse.And it is a world that connects many kingdoms and many realms, showing that deep down it is an ancient world.

Ancient world
It is an alternate dimension outside the main world that is a large parallel world.

Guardangel has held the key to the gates of Heaven from time immemorial. He is in charge of an army of loyal protectors who fight for justice and punish the bad dragons.

It is compared to the heaven of the gods
But not all Guardangel are not supreme gods.

The highest god in the ancient world was cosmoprime

He has abilities such as omniscient knowledge, traveling across dimensions through portals.

Ancient world is 3-A possibly Low2-C. ( It is a parallel world outside of the main reality.)

Sea of parallel universe

Parallel worlds continue to exist, branching out into branches of the tree of life. And all parallel worlds exist on the sea of time in the multiverse. According to the God of Time, every parallel universe is one that has both the future, the past, and the present.

Dragon rarity class L
Legendary dragon it is the dragon level mentioned above. This level has many different levels including planets, suns, galaxies, as well as universe levels, including multiverse levels such as cosmo dragon, dragon Jupiter god, time dragon.

Time portal dragon
A dragon that helps the Time Master control all time, preventing time from slipping away, which has an infinite timeline.

Time Dragon
is a dragon that represents time, where he transcends time as he runs across all timelines.

Legendary dragons have different levels: varies 5-B likely 4-C , 4-C , 3-C , 3-A , as well as Low2-C and 2-A and possibly Low1-C

There were other higher dimensions than the Infinite Timeline, which meant that other dimensions within the Multidimensional Dragon included the fifth dimension.

Mythical dragon
Dragons at this level were far superior to legendary dragons. They have an effect on the dragonverse. But nothing much has been revealed. But it is definitely a legendary level dragon that has evolved.

heroic dragon
Dragons in the Heroic rarity classification. Almost all of these dragons have the prefix “High” at the start of their names, except Yggdrasil and Raven Dragon , Just let you know that if these dragons have autoweakness they're having a disadvantage in the arenas because all dragons can deal a critical hit in that respective arena.
Example: The High Supremacy Dragon have an autoweakness with the sea element because he has war as first element and war is weak to sea and all the dragons in the sea arena are going to deal a critical hit to the High Supremacy Dragon.

This level of dragon was the peak of the most powerful dragons that were mostly at the universe level.

Multiverse / storyline
The multiverse is unpredictable, with infinite timelines within which it is imaginary. All kinds of wonders and dimensions exist within, including other realms such as the astral plane, dreaming.

Pair with the Dual Parliament Dragon! As you feel the Winds of the Time gently caress your face, the Dual Perception Dragon is readying to literally draw the time from your soul. He'll have you question your perception of time, leaving you lifeless.. Dual Perception Dragon

In the multiverse there is the spirit of time and space.

Tree of Life
The Tree of Life connects all places and all timelines. The tree can be transported to any place, including the Dragonverse. The foundation of the multiverse and its branches are the timeline. According to the animation, it is one of the remaining portals deep in the multiverse.

Yggdrasil
yggdrasil is like the nature of the dragonverse. If yggdrasill dies everything in the multiverse and the tree of life will die.

Dragonverse
It is the place from which everything began. Even the Primal dragon is something that encompasses the multiverse. A place of unimaginable quality and capable of giving birth to everything in the multiverse. Dragons originate from this place. Information about this place There aren't many, but it's a Fountain of Creation.

Master (Dragon master)
the dragon master or all of us who are players. It's like the Commander-in-Chief. Have free access to all domains in Dragon City, including the Dragonverse, showing our superiority here as masters controlling everything in the city, including its omnipotence.

Other realm and kingdom

Dream realm

The dimension of dreams where imagination and fantasies are things that cannot be explained. This dimension is the center of all dreams and fantasies.

"The Sandman of Dragon City, the High Drowsy Dragon, can send anyone, or anything, off to sleep in seconds. Why? It needs your sweet dreams to survive; after all, chasing your dreams is the key to survival.. High Drowsy Dragon"

Astral plane
A spiritual dimension that goes beyond dreams and imagination. Dragon spirits and starscapes originate from here.

Otherworld / underworld
It is like hell and heave
n, which are the realms below and above the world, like an imaginary world.

conclude

World/Main city = 3-A possibly Low2-C (There are parallel universes and worlds that consist of time, future, past and present.)

Ancient world = possibly Low2-C ( is parallel universe )

Timeline = 2-A ( infinite timeline and sea of time is infinity space-time)

Multiverse = 2-A higher (R>F timeline)

Tree of Life / yggdrasil = 2-A higher ( Covers multiple worlds and connects every dimension.)

Dragonverse = 2-A higher

Master = Low1-C ( R>F dragonverse is game )

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the game, so I simply follow the scans you have provided:

The world/main city is Low 2-C looks fine based on this scan and other scans also claim parallel universes, different timelines, and multiverses.

2-A timelines are fine.

2-A multiverse is fine too, but I'm unsure about the Low 1-C part. Is the higher-dimension scan referring to being above normal 4-D space-time or not? The multidimensional scan seems to support this, but I'm afraid it alone isn't sufficient.

I personally don't think the R/F timeline is actual R/F. One of the requirements was that the objects/beings must view the cosmology as unreal/fake (illusion, dream, fiction, etc.). That is only an abridged version, because I remember that Ultima's R>F standards have become stricter.

Tree of Life/Yggdrasil connecting to all of the multiverse is probably 2-A. Covering multiple worlds and connecting to all dimensions does not imply that it is superior to those worlds/dimensions, it is simply a central point to which everything is connected.

According to the scans for Dragonverse, it is the origin of everything. The qualities mentioned may not refer to superior quality, but rather to a place where dragons can live in perfect conditions. I am not sure the scans would grant the realm a rating because it only mentions that primal dragons are born there.

The Dragon Master has no scans or whatever, so I can't judge that. Same for the Astral Plane, Other World/Underworld.

Overall, I think that only the Low 2-C and 2-A are fine since there is overwhelming evidence in their favour. Low 1-C is uncertain because current scans isn't sufficient. R/F does not meet the criteria, and there appears to be no superiority at all.

As I previously stated, I know nothing about the series, and my opinion is based solely on the scans you provided. If more evidence came to light, I might reconsider, but for the time being, this is my stance.

I don't know anything about the game, so I simply follow the scans you have provided:

The world/main city is Low 2-C looks fine based on this scan and other scans also claim parallel universes, different timelines, and multiverses.

2-A timelines are fine.

2-A multiverse is fine too, but I'm unsure about the Low 1-C part. Is the higher-dimension scan referring to being above normal 4-D space-time or not? The multidimensional scan seems to support this, but I'm afraid it alone isn't sufficient.

I personally don't think the R/F timeline is actual R/F. One of the requirements was that the objects/beings must view the cosmology as unreal/fake (illusion, dream, fiction, etc.). That is only an abridged version, because I remember that Ultima's R>F standards have become stricter.

Tree of Life/Yggdrasil connecting to all of the multiverse is probably 2-A. Covering multiple worlds and connecting to all dimensions does not imply that it is superior to those worlds/dimensions, it is simply a central point to which everything is connected.

According to the scans for Dragonverse, it is the origin of everything. The qualities mentioned may not refer to superior quality, but rather to a place where dragons can live in perfect conditions. I am not sure the scans would grant the realm a rating because it only mentions that primal dragons are born there.

The Dragon Master has no scans or whatever, so I can't judge that. Same for the Astral Plane, Other World/Underworld.

Overall, I think that only the Low 2-C and 2-A are fine since there is overwhelming evidence in their favour. Low 1-C is uncertain because current scans isn't sufficient. R/F does not meet the criteria, and there appears to be no superiority at all.

As I previously stated, I know nothing about the series, and my opinion is based solely on the scans you provided. If more evidence came to light, I might reconsider, but for the time being, this is my stance.
I think the same as you, it should be 2-A through infinite timeline and infinite level of spacetime. As you said, I was initially unsure of the quality of the feed because the class differences were very little explained, so Low1-C might just be an unproven dimension.

Cool to see some dragoncity on the site. As for the cosmology, I agree with up to 2a for the cosmology and I think the supporters already discussed most this stuff.

All Ascended are comparable to Eternals apparently.

Eternals are 2-A

Vampiric Dragons are considered the deadliest[The Ascended treat them as a mere plague so they and the eternals are above them]

Consequently would put them[Vampiric Dragons] above Tree of Life related dragons who are also 2-A

The Ascended Realm and its Dragons are Low 1-C[The Eternals are comparable to them]

Ascended Realm being a Divine Universe that Ascended Praetor Dragon prevents any other dragons from accessing and deeming all other dragons unworthy, that just knowing about the Ascended Realm causes destruction of your mind and High Ascended Supreme Dragon referring to the 2-A cosmology where the vampiric dragons are as something Below the Ascended Realm.

Also the Golden Jupiter and Cubic Dragon demonstrating that higher dimensions exist.
That's all that's needed even more so when we have Dragons who are literally omniscient over an entire 2-A structure and yet would have their minds destroyed trying to understand the Ascended Realm.
I obviously agree but I don't think the player has R>F in relation to the cosmology but the Ascended Realm and its inhabitants have dimensional superiority in relation to the cosmology.

Last edited:
obviously agree but I don't think the player has R>F in relation to the cosmology but the Ascended Realm and its inhabitants have dimensional superiority in relation to the cosmology.
I think it's the same idea as SCP foundation

But I agree for low1c

Hello everyone, today I'm here to make a post featuring characters from the game dragon city. This one is just a page explaining cosmology.

Let's start getting into the content. We'll divide it up like this: Different levels of Rarity are the higher marks. Each level will have the following levels. rarity class H is superior to M (in the future there will be this level) and M is superior to L in the hierarchy. This is the whole level.

World / main city
It was originally a normal city that raised dragons, but after Dehus and Gaia found the seeds of the Tree of Life, this city became a link to the multiverse and the dragonverse.And it is a world that connects many kingdoms and many realms, showing that deep down it is an ancient world.

Ancient world
It is an alternate dimension outside the main world that is a large parallel world.

It is compared to the heaven of the gods
But not all Guardangel are not supreme gods.

The highest god in the ancient world was cosmoprime

He has abilities such as omniscient knowledge, traveling across dimensions through portals.

Ancient world is 3-A possibly Low2-C. ( It is a parallel world outside of the main reality.)

Sea of parallel universe

Parallel worlds continue to exist, branching out into branches of the tree of life. And all parallel worlds exist on the sea of time in the multiverse. According to the God of Time, every parallel universe is one that has both the future, the past, and the present.

Dragon rarity class L
Legendary dragon it is the dragon level mentioned above. This level has many different levels including planets, suns, galaxies, as well as universe levels, including multiverse levels such as cosmo dragon, dragon Jupiter god, time dragon.

Time portal dragon
A dragon that helps the Time Master control all time, preventing time from slipping away, which has an infinite timeline.

Time Dragon
is a dragon that represents time, where he transcends time as he runs across all timelines.

Legendary dragons have different levels: varies 5-B likely 4-C , 4-C , 3-C , 3-A , as well as Low2-C and 2-A and possibly Low1-C

There were other higher dimensions than the Infinite Timeline, which meant that other dimensions within the Multidimensional Dragon included the fifth dimension.

Mythical dragon
Dragons at this level were far superior to legendary dragons. They have an effect on the dragonverse. But nothing much has been revealed. But it is definitely a legendary level dragon that has evolved.

heroic dragon
Dragons in the Heroic rarity classification. Almost all of these dragons have the prefix “High” at the start of their names, except Yggdrasil and Raven Dragon , Just let you know that if these dragons have autoweakness they're having a disadvantage in the arenas because all dragons can deal a critical hit in that respective arena.
Example: The High Supremacy Dragon have an autoweakness with the sea element because he has war as first element and war is weak to sea and all the dragons in the sea arena are going to deal a critical hit to the High Supremacy Dragon.

This level of dragon was the peak of the most powerful dragons that were mostly at the universe level.

Multiverse / storyline
The multiverse is unpredictable, with infinite timelines within which it is imaginary. All kinds of wonders and dimensions exist within, including other realms such as the astral plane, dreaming.

In the multiverse there is the spirit of time and space.

Tree of Life
The Tree of Life connects all places and all timelines. The tree can be transported to any place, including the Dragonverse. The foundation of the multiverse and its branches are the timeline. According to the animation, it is one of the remaining portals deep in the multiverse.

Yggdrasil
yggdrasil is like the nature of the dragonverse. If yggdrasill dies everything in the multiverse and the tree of life will die.

Dragonverse
It is the place from which everything began. Even the Primal dragon is something that encompasses the multiverse. A place of unimaginable quality and capable of giving birth to everything in the multiverse. Dragons originate from this place. Information about this place There aren't many, but it's a Fountain of Creation.

Master (Dragon master)
the dragon master or all of us who are players. It's like the Commander-in-Chief. Have free access to all domains in Dragon City, including the Dragonverse, showing our superiority here as masters controlling everything in the city, including its omnipotence.

Other realm and kingdom

Dream realm

The dimension of dreams where imagination and fantasies are things that cannot be explained. This dimension is the center of all dreams and fantasies.

Astral plane
A spiritual dimension that goes beyond dreams and imagination. Dragon spirits and starscapes originate from here.

Otherworld / underworld
It is like hell and heave
n, which are the realms below and above the world, like an imaginary world.

conclude

World/Main city = 3-A possibly Low2-C (There are parallel universes and worlds that consist of time, future, past and present.)

Ancient world = possibly Low2-C ( is parallel universe )

Timeline = 2-A ( infinite timeline and sea of time is infinity space-time)

Multiverse = 2-A higher (R>F timeline)

Tree of Life / yggdrasil = 2-A higher ( Covers multiple worlds and connects every dimension.)

Dragonverse = 2-A higher

Master = Low1-C ( R>F dragonverse is game )

What do you guys think?
Links are gone. Can you add the links again?

Back