• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven minor upgrade

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
2-A Trinity Seven? idk.

The Yggdrasil Tree is an Endless Tower that stretches all the way to the Heavenly Realm. It is also explained that the Yggdrasil tree contains the Infinite Worlds within it.
Feats:
The Infinite “Worlds” are controlled by Yggdrasil, a Giant tree that stretches up to Heaven. The “worlds” where people live reside at the ends of the tree, at the ends of the branches and leaves. The Arbitrator who was in charge of manages and controlling Yggdrasil was “The Priestess of Yggdrasil, Celestia”. - Glossary #75; Chapter 107.

In chapter 35, Abyss Trinity explains that there are Infinite Worlds where each world is connected to destiny. Even in the Liese Chronicle series, it is revealed in more detail about Trinity Seven's cosmology, that there are not only Infinite Worlds, but also Infinite Possibilities and Infinite Space-Times.

Deus Trinity tells us that the World in Trinity Seven branches out infinitely.

Master Liber explained to Liese that the Universe or Space Time left by Liese experienced a Collapsed Future, with the help of Master Lieber, Liese was able to go to the future of her world, which turned out to be a different Universe from the Universe that Liese left behind. Simply put, the main Universe is Alpha Space-Time, and the future visited by Liese is Beta Space-Time.

The characteristics of the two universes are not much different. In Universe A, Liese is a member of the Trinity Seven of Acedia, but in Universe B, Liese is not a member of the Trinity Seven, but an Evil Witch.

There are not just one or two Lieselotte Sherlock, this glossary further proves that there are an infinite number of Liese who have different lives in infinitely branching parallel worlds.

Feats:
- Raw:
「怠惰」の魔道士が辿り着く究極の領域。全ての平行世界の「自分自身」と意思疎通し、それぞれが手に入れた魔道や技術、知識や経 験を持った存在。リーゼの場合、無限に分岐した平行世界で全く違 う生活をしていた自分自身たちと接続することによって「無限自分 会議」を停止した時間の中ですることが可能.

- MTL:
The ultimate realm reached by a "lazy" mage. An existence that communicates with “self” in all parallel worlds, and each has the magic, technology, knowledge, and experience that they have acquired.. In Liese's case, it is possible to have an ``infinite self-meeting'' in suspended time by connecting with ourselves who lived completely different lives in infinitely branching parallel worlds. - Glossary #94; Volume 29.

To strengthen the evidence of the above statement. In chapter 115, The Trinity Seven of Acedia, Lieselotte Sherlock who has the ability to travel to other Space-Times also confirms that the number of worlds in Trinity Seven is Infinite, this is because she is connected to other versions of herself that exist in each Infinite Worlds to defeat the Chronos Trinity.

One World in Trinity Seven is equivalent to a 2-A structure. That's because the World can still accommodate the existing Infinite Possibilities created by the Chronos Trinity.

From the above evidence, we can say that the current cosmology of Trinity Seven is an infinite number of 2-As, because there is an Infinite Worlds on the Yggdrasil Tree and each world branches out to infinity, and the world is considered equivalent to a 2-A structure because it can accommodate the Infinite Possibility that is reality.

I agree with 2-A of infinite worlds and yggdrasil, but for one world 2-A because containing infinite possibilities is a bit vague to me. It's not very clear, and It doesn't mention about the commonalities and differences between those infinite possibilities compared to parallel worlds or Schrödinger's Cat, or the likes.

I agree with 2-A of infinite worlds and yggdrasil, but for one world 2-A because containing infinite possibilities is a bit vague to me. It's not very clear, and It doesn't mention about the commonalities and differences between those infinite possibilities compared to parallel worlds or Schrödinger's Cat, or the likes.
The Infinite Possibilities created by Chronos have their own reality. So it's not just a possibility.

I said I was gonna check tomorrow but upon reading it was pretty simple and I have someone similar with the same feat where he manifested 560millions possibilities as actual realities while confined into a single timeline and these possibilities can manifest into the current present timeline
so it being 2-A should also work
To be exact 2-A universe for an infinite universe in a multiverse

I fully support and agree to this

Yeah, I totally agree with this upgrade as the feats are, indeed, blatant.

499602590921916421.gif

Shiro gives Omega good job

There is no opposition in this thread, and 1 Admin has agreed too.

Does that mean this thread has been accepted, or does it need one more TM/Admin?

I have invited them, and no one wants to come to this thread.

@DarkDragonMedeus

thanks to all members and staff who participated in this thread, I think this thread is applicable.

Therefore, the Space-Time/Universe/World in T7 is equivalent to a 2-A structure.
The proposals seem okay.
can you close this thread?

Back