• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade Yggdrasil/RKT/TWSAIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
Based on what rationale is the Yggdrasil Low 1-A?

TWSAIS were only shown outside of the regular multiverse, and at the time this had not been established as such a big deal yet. As I mentioned earlier, Glorian, Silver Surfer, Loki, and two almost regular humans also did so during this storyline.

Also, Loki is still the god of stories I might add, but is nevertheless outclassed by Odinforce Thor in the latest Thor issue, and the Yggdrasil is quite easily threatened with death simply by potentially destroying the local universe in the same story.
This has already been explained to you several times. While Glorian and etc. were only temporarily capable of venturing outside the multiverse, the TWSAIS naturally inhabit the Outside.

As for the Yggdrasil being threatened by the destruction of a single universe, please post proof.

There are characters of very different power levels inhabiting the outside of the multiverse. Spectrum/Monica Rambeau managed to overpower one such entity after all.

See the story here regarding the Yggdrasil being threatened again:

https://***************.to/Comic/Thor-2020/Issue-1?id=165682

Well, I interpreted this as that she held the entity in place, and he couldn't immediately break free:

RCO018 w 1470975479

Even if that were the case, that'd be obvious PIS considering the story clearly treated them as being Beyonders. Using that as a legitimate anti-feat is the same thing as saying the Puma with the Will of the Universe can defeat the Beyonder.

That's just a root. And it doesn't matter if she's being threatened, the black winter level is big enough that he was responsible for destroying the sixth iteration.

RCO023 1577918946

All that is mentioned here is the local universe, not the multiverse.

It was never established that TWSAIS were Beyonders. All that we were left with was idle speculation, and the theory that they were created from the Asgardians' own set of beliefs in higher powers seems more legitimate.

Antvasima said:
It was never established that TWSAIS were Beyonders. All that we were left with was idle speculation, and the theory that they were created from the Asgardians' own set of beliefs in higher powers seems more legitimate.
...I was talking about the entity that Monica "overpowered", Ant. And indeed, the TWSAIS aren't Beyonders.

Okay. Sorry about that. He said that there were many different kinds of entities outside of the multiverse though, and listed examples. He seemed like the sort of entity that likes to play with mortals as toys (a defiler, I think he called it), not a multiversal destroyer though.

Wrong, and that's even redundant to discuss.

we all know that marvel writers love using etymology by replacing multiverse for universe etymology, as here True Eternity being called the personification of the universe (multiverse).

Thor comics love to use universe to refer to multiverse, as here in King Thor, where the whole creation and universe is used, to refer to the entire Multiverse.

There are dozens of proof scans of this, it's the same thing as in Lucifer (DC) comics where they refer there to the multiverse calling it universe or creation, or all of existence.

There's no proof of being a local universe.

Antvasima said:
Well, I interpreted this as that she held the entity in place, and he couldn't immediately break free:
RCO018 w 1470975479
Monica never "overpowered" an entity of outside.

You are taking an scene out of context, in this issue C.Beyonder is stated as stronger than Monica, in moments before this , C.Beyonder comment about be infinitely above Monica .

You should stop forcing "inconsistency" in the Marvel Universe, thanks.

Universe and Multiverse are used to reference the last "omniverse", this scene prove this, when is said about "Galan universe" that existed in the 6th Omniverse.

@Alonik

If a particular comicbook story only mentions the local universe, and not anything greater, we obviously cannot vastly exaggerate our interpretation beyond that scale.

@Driger

The point is that this story explicitly stared that there are different types of entities outside of the multiverse, and that this one did not demonstrate any particularly high scale of power. We cannot speculate that any entities outside of multiversal Eternity are automatically of a similar scale given this and that extremely limited beings have survived outside, even if not for a very prolonged period of time.

I think that we should wait to let ClassicNESfan restart this discussion, as we need more staff input. I am never going to accept this unless you list far more convincing evidence than I have seen so far though.

By the way, that Monica held the cosmic entity in place was confirmed afterwards:

RCO020 1470975479

Sorry it took me a while. I have posted a continuation of this thread here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3890091

I also tagged everybody requested, save for Kep and Sera, since they are following this thread already and will see this post. But I regret to say I will be unavailable for a little bit. Please continue without me.

Okay. Thank you for the help. I will move the thread to the staff forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back