• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

never watched ben 10 in my life, may I ask why you think its only a 6?
I really don't like the OG series, and I think Alien Force and Ultimate Alien are just aight. Now Omniverse is some good shit; if they kept it up for longer, it might've ended up being one of my favorite cartoons.

Social influencing and Type 3 madness are overrated.

The entire thing about Type 3 madness hax is that it gives someone information either by visuals, sound, perception, etc
one thing it doesn't consider is the fact that this information can be forgotten, rewired in the mind or soul etc.
basically, I can go and argue someone with regenerations to return themselves to their original state could may as well nullify it
someone with self-cleansing ability or purification can nullify and delete it itself
The power or ability is not based on the user's power but rather on how the affected receives it and someone who may as well be capable of performing maintenance on self can basically resist it.

someone who got feared because of it would find a way to escape it and if he has the power to he would use it out of fear
someone who has gone mad from it may be more unlikely to but as long as the effect isn't too strong they can get a small sense of self to perform it
someone with supernatural willpower can also basically nullify it.

Now comes Social influencing
similar to Type 3 madness it relies on the receiver on how it will affect them
Someone who is insane or psychotic may twist that social influence to further their insanity etc.
someone who has supernatural willpower towards something may as well reject or twist it to make it a reason further for themselves.
sure one with social influencing can also use specific things that work on specific people but that requires them to know the person's initial mindset.
if you influence someone normal but use influencing meant to manipulate someone insane or mentally unhinged of course it wouldn't work and vice versa.

I can socially influence a Tier 0
only if that Tier 0 bothered to listen to you and of course if he is omniscient with cosmic awareness/mind reading he wouldn't need to know as their power allows them to do so without conversing

TLDR : Social influencing bad

Cars 2 is unironically peak fiction.
The 86 Transformers movie is kinda mid.
The beginning up to prime dying is gas and Unicron going crazy is gas but that middle is😬

I really don't like the OG series, and I think Alien Force and Ultimate Alien are just aight. Now Omniverse is some good shit; if they kept it up for longer, it might've ended up being one of my favorite cartoons.
I didn't agree with anything you said before, but other than "Ultimate Alien is just aight" this is the greatest take actually.

Cartoon pfps mfs when they see anime pfps mfs
fortnite-the-finals.gif

Back