• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I genuinely want what you're smoking.
buford-tannen-backtothefuture.gif

The Naruto's Son show is worse, from what I've heard. Speaking of that...

The Delta VS Naruto fight wasn't as bad as people made it out to be.

It isn't.

Why can't HST bros get along and realise all members of the group are good series 😔
Yknow I remember that months ago I made a pact with my self to never talk to you or like your comments
And when I got unbanned I realized I forgot why I made that pact and decided to break it
Now I see why.

Lemme tell y'all something
Naruto fans and Sanji fans are on my list for life, it's on sight with them
Lucci fans too. Ask any OP supporter here, they'll tell you how they wronged me.
Anyone else is fine with me. Long as you ain't a pedo or anything weird like that I'm cool with you.

1. Doom Eternal is significantly better than Ultrakill. While it might not be as fast paced, it's mechanics are simply far more complex. I might change of opinion if part 3 of Ultrakill adds anything crazy tho.
2. Doom Eternal best fps oat.
3. Maybe this is not a hot take at all, but I don't believe Naruto is influential at all currently.
4. Yuichiro will be revived in the future. Don't ask me how I know.
5. Record of Ragnarok best new gen 💯

Back