• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Chowder no.
IMG_1657.jpg

Ok I need to post something that is actually controversial here.

Bonetrousle is the worst main boss theme in UNDERTALE.

If you want to watch shows with peak comedy, peak comedic timing, and the writing quality necessary for the former two, watch Jimmy Neutron and Fairly OddParents.
Btw, I'm not saying Chowder sucks. I do think it's a good show, but I don't think it's the peak of cartoons, let alone comedy.

mjzswouiwjxb1.jpeg

Wapyrus slander will not be tolarated
It's process of elimination.

Hearthache has a powerful emotional chorus this one is the second worst not gonna lie,might even swap based on my current mood.
Spear of Justice is fittingly epic for Undyne.
Spider Dance may not count as a main boss theme but the excellence of it's earworm melody makes it better than Bonetrousle.
Death by Glamour is straight up godlike.
and ASGORE (Just like his character) is extremely underrated despite being a worthy final boss theme.

Bonetrousle (Just like Papyrus) is just too goofy to be a boss theme because toby originally composed it to be deltarune's normal encounter theme.
The chorus is great though and Papyrus as a character is excellent,I have no beef with him or anything.

It's process of elimination.

Hearthache has a powerful emotional chorus this one is the second worst not gonna lie,might even swap based on my current mood.
Spear of Justice is fittingly epic for Undyne.
Spider Dance may not count as a main boss theme but the excellence of it's earworm melody makes it better than Bonetrousle.
Death by Glamour is straight up godlike.
and ASGORE (Just like his character) is extremely underrated despite being a worthy final boss theme.

Bonetrousle (Just like Papyrus) is just too goofy to be a boss theme because toby originally composed it to be deltarune's normal encounter theme.
The chorus is great though and Papyrus as a character is excellent,I have no beef with him or anything.
Fair, also W for the Asgore appreciation

Shows like The Owl House, Amphibia, and She-Ra: Princesses of Power are all kind of in the same category for me, where they're all decent-solid cartoons, but I wouldn't really consider them great or the peak of animation like their fanbases would, especially She-Ra.

Shows like The Owl House, Amphibia, and She-Ra: Princesses of Power are all kind of in the same category for me, where they're all decent-solid cartoons, but I wouldn't really consider them great or the peak of animation like their fanbases would, especially She-Ra.
Yeah they're the type of shows that I categorize as "didn't watch, won't watch, lmao"

Yeah they're the type of shows that I categorize as "didn't watch, won't watch, lmao"
You're not missing much tbh.

It's your typical MC teenage girl serialized cartoon with all the stereotypes you'd expect from that kind of show.

That's why shows like this are such a breath of fresh air for me.

MV5BZmU0YTE0MWQtNTU0Ny00OWM3LWI2MTItZmIwNDkxZmRjMGIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTE4NzcwNzI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

It's your typical MC teenage girl serialized cartoon with all the stereotypes you'd expect from that kind of show.
I forgot to add that these kinds of shows start as whimsical and somewhat episodic, and then all of a sudden turn "dark" and serious by the second season, though I don't think She-Ra went this route.

Back