• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I don't think that's how you spell Hajime No Ippo but good try
Silence, dog.
hajime-no-ippo-kamogawa.gif

Rwby volumes 1 to 3 are overrated. Imo its either it gets better or it was never good. Unlike MMPR which peaks with S3🥱

1. Doom Eternal is significantly better than Ultrakill. While it might not be as fast paced, it's mechanics are simply far more complex. I might change of opinion if part 3 of Ultrakill adds anything crazy tho.
2. Doom Eternal best fps oat.
3. Maybe this is not a hot take at all, but I don't believe Naruto is influential at all currently.
4. Yuichiro will be revived in the future. Don't ask me how I know.
5. Record of Ragnarok best new gen 💯
No idea about 1, 2, and 4.
But 3 and 5 are definitely in, more because 3 is probably factually wrong while 5 is wromg because RoR is mid.

Alright I got this then
Undertale isn't extremely wanked on this site
Isn't the scaling back to square one? It caps at like 2-B once again.
It's a game with lots of details that are open to interpretation even if you manage to connect the dots, and even then whatever conclusions you have may be tested.

People should be looking more at what Therefir is constantly cooking with those Tier 8 updates I see on the wiki activity log back then. Though it was mostly Deltarune.

Isn't the scaling back to square one? It caps at like 2-B once again.
It's a game with lots of details that are open to interpretation even if you manage to connect the dots, and even then whatever conclusions you have may be tested.

People should be looking more at what Therefir is constantly cooking with those Tier 8 updates I see on the wiki activity log back then. Though it was mostly Deltarune.
I still wonder how tf they got it to 2B, but I don't feel like making a CRT on it.
Only time I'm making a CRT is for One Piece stuff.
Anyway Last Dinosaurs is a ******* goated band

Not liking Carti is completely understandable, from what I see people either rock with him heavy or dont like him at all.

Back