• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I don't even wanna hear about Fairly OddParents... It's sad how much they butchered that series..
That's why I said Season 1-6 of FOP.

Regular Show, Gumball, Adventure Time, and Chowder do not have any episodes that can go hit-for-hit with Channel Chasers, Abra-Catastrophe, Fairy Idol, Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour Trilogy, Wishology, Shiny Teeth, Icky Vicky, etc.

That's why I said Season 1-6 of FOP.

Regular Show, Gumball, Adventure Time, and Chowder do not have any episodes that can go hit-for-hit with Channel Chasers, Abra-Catastrophe, Fairy Idol, Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour Trilogy, Wishology, Shiny Teeth, Icky Vicky, etc.
ICONIC AS ****

bro Jimmy Timmy power hour trilogy is the best crossover and trilogy ever 😹😹 . Icky Vicky and Shiny Teeth go so hard

I still got the whole Shiny Teeth song memorized

ICONIC AS ****

bro Jimmy Timmy power hour trilogy is the best crossover and trilogy ever 😹😹 . Icky Vicky and Shiny Teeth go so hard

I still got the whole Shiny Teeth song memorized
People love to talk about how great and iconic Spongebob was at its peak (rightfully so), but mfs for some reason ignore that FOP was literally going hit-for-hit with Spongebob in its prime.

Ask anyone who grew up during that era of Nick how good prime FOP was, and I guarantee they would say something along the lines of "Me and my friends would always argue which show was better between FOP and Spongebob."

Peak FOP was one of a kind.

The fact that I know this is sad.

Isn't the main character in The Loud House fanfic a self-insert?
YES! And the worst part about it is that it's one of those self insert OCs that gets a harem of dozens women from both the Loud House and several dozen franchises in a big ass crossover...though I've heard from those that are mad enough to actually keep up with the story said there's hundreds of franchises in this story.

But you know what's nuts? This fanfic currently has a sequel that's currently at 2305k+ words as of an hour ago. Now tbh I'm not an expert on FF.net's word count, but I swear to God that this is the equivalent of shit in the several digits worth of words.

Hot take: Adventure Time is overrated and not as good as Gumball and Regular Show. It gets boring when they start lore dumping halfway through its run. Plus, some of the characters are annoying as all hell.
Also Idk about this. I'm not a big fan of it and haven't watched much of it, but it SEEMS good from what I've seen.
I only really saw an episode where Ice King ordered a hit man to kill Finn and Jake on accident.

YES! And the worst part about it is that it's one of those self insert OCs that gets a harem of dozens women from both the Loud House and several dozen franchises in a big ass crossover...though I've heard from those that are mad enough to actually keep up with the story said there's hundreds of franchises in this story.

But you know what's nuts? This fanfic currently has a sequel that's currently at 2305k+ words as of an hour ago. Now tbh I'm not an expert on FF.net's word count, but I swear to God that this is the equivalent of shit in the several digits worth of words.
Jesus Christ...

Can´t speak for Gumball (Since i don´t remember any specific episode name) and the later because i never watched them

But Regular Show episodes such as Exit 9B, Eggscelent, Skips Story, Rigby´s Graduation Day, Rage Against the TV, Gary´s Synthesizer, Mordecai and the rigbys, Grave Sight, A Regular Epic Final Battle and etc. Are easily on pair, if not even better than those mentioned

The movie and the Terror Tales of the Park are also pretty good

Last edited:
Can´t speak for Gumball (Since i don´t remember any specific episode name) and the later because i never watched them

But Regular Show episodes such as Exit 9B, Eggscelent, Skips Story, Rigby´s Graduation Day, Rage Against the TV, Gary´s Synthesizer, Mordecai and the rigbys, Grave Sight, A Regular Epic Final Battle and etc. Are on pair, if not even better than those mentioned

The movie and the Terror Tales of the Park are also pretty good
Skips' Story could make a grown man cry a waterfall

Oh, and also, Regular Show's relationships are complete ass for the most part, but some of them are really wholesome and great.
That's another good part of it that I don't see in most other cartoons. Usually all the relationships just suck.

Last edited:
Exit 9B, Eggscelent, Skips Story, Rigby´s Graduation Day, Rage Against the TV, Gary´s Synthesizer, Mordecai and the rigbys, Grave Sight, A Regular Epic Final Battle and etc. Are easily on pair, if not even better than those mentioned
You're gonna have to give me a good ass explanation as to why these episodes are on par with, if not even better than the FOP episodes/specials I mentioned, because the bar is extremely high.

You're gonna have to give me a good ass explanation as to why these episodes are on par with, if not even better than the FOP episodes/specials I mentioned, because the bar is extremely high.
I have not watched a lick of FoP in forever, so instead I'm going to give reasons as to why I love a select few of those RS episodes I remember

Exit 9B: A wicked way to start a new season, with a set up that hooked me into the episode. When Thomas is introduced, we feel what he's feeling, being trusted into events that have already transpired, as if we're new to the park just like him. Then during the climax of the episode, it turns out the main antagonist is the son of a previous episode villain (floating head "Billy Mitchell"), and that the whole Exit 9-B stunt was meant for a portal to gather up all prior episode villains that had died? It was just so sick to see a showdown on that level.

Rigby's graduation day: The culmination of so much character development for all of our main characters. It's hard for me to put it into words, but having seen Rigby go from someone so immature at the beginning of the series to someone who's more responsible is just peak writing. Really, this episode just requires you to see it for yourself.

A Regular Final Battle: This is what I've already said for the last battle, but cranked up to 11. It really hinges on the fact that you've seen at least a majority of the past episodes, but you know what, it does matter. This is one of the greatest final episodes in animation history, as we see the Park Dwellers move on with their lives, and pursue their futures, because they were given that chance by Pops. And to see him sacrifice himself to beat Anti-Pops not by using power, but by using love, something true to himself, was always bittersweet. And them there's David Bowie's "Heroes" that played during the ending montages (in my opinion his best work), that just seals the deal and makes me cry. Because having been with these characters for such a long time, to see them conquer their adversity, it made me sad to see them go.

So you haven't watched the shows you claim FOP is better than?
d72c2f8dd46324a770030c07509a7c9a876a019079a633a88408cc7a65b8dbdc_1.jpg

We're not on twitter but I couldn't help but use this

I have not watched a lick of FoP in forever, so instead I'm going to give reasons as to why I love a select few of those RS episodes I remember

Exit 9B: A wicked way to start a new season, with a set up that hooked me into the episode. When Thomas is introduced, we feel what he's feeling, being trusted into events that have already transpired, as if we're new to the park just like him. Then during the climax of the episode, it turns out the main antagonist is the son of a previous episode villain (floating head "Billy Mitchell"), and that the whole Exit 9-B stunt was meant for a portal to gather up all prior episode villains that had died? It was just so sick to see a showdown on that level.

Rigby's graduation day: The culmination of so much character development for all of our main characters. It's hard for me to put it into words, but having seen Rigby go from someone so immature at the beginning of the series to someone who's more responsible is just peak writing. Really, this episode just requires you to see it for yourself.

A Regular Final Battle: This is what I've already said for the last battle, but cranked up to 11. It really hinges on the fact that you've seen at least a majority of the past episodes, but you know what, it does matter. This is one of the greatest final episodes in animation history, as we see the Park Dwellers move on with their lives, and pursue their futures, because they were given that chance by Pops. And to see him sacrifice himself to beat Anti-Pops not by using power, but by using love, something true to himself, was always bittersweet. And them there's David Bowie's "Heroes" that played during the ending montages (in my opinion his best work), that just seals the deal and makes me cry. Because having been with these characters for such a long time, to see them conquer their adversity, it made me sad to see them go.
gunna-fire.gif

Amazing explanations, but I don't think those episodes can quite live up to how epic Channel Chasers, Abra-Catastrophe, and the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour Trilogy were.

The story/lesson of Channel Chasers still resonates with people to this day, and it tells a fantastic story while also delivering one of the best tributes to the media of animation I ever seen.

Amazing explanations, but I don't think those episodes can quite live up to how epic Channel Chasers, Abra-Catastrophe, and the Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour Trilogy were.

The story/lesson of Channel Chasers still resonates with people to this day, and it tells a fantastic story while also delivering one of the best tributes to the media of animation I ever seen.
Yeah as I said, I haven't watched the show in forever, only did so when I had cable. I was mainly taking the time to share my thoughts over those RS episodes.

And them there's David Bowie's "Heroes" that played during the ending montages (in my opinion his best work),
Bro never heard Something In The Air (American Psycho remix) and Thursday's Child
Also, on another note, I was about to cry on Pop's death.
I love Pops so much, legitimately my favorite character in the show besides Rigby and Skips.

Back