• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Take Care? If You're Reading This, It's Too Late?
luigi-dead.gif

/s

It's all awful music, most "modern day" tracks are just noise that sometimes attracts money and/or memes.
It's not all awful but I do hate how flashy and annoying some of it is
Doesn't help a lot of female singers (or more specifically, rappers) just augment their bodies and show them off to crowds to mask the fact that they have no talent
Not saying that there aren't any talented female singers (or there aren't any talented female singers that are pretty/hot, Rihanna would debunk that belief hard for example), but a lot of modern ones just suck bad.
Same with a lot of male ones. Again, specifically rappers.

L take ngl both those albums are classics.
If I'm being honest I do like SOME of his songs, but he's not someone that makes me go "YOOOO THEY'RE PLAYING DRAKE!!" when ever I hear his music in public or anything
And I don't seek out his stuff either. In fact the only song of his I actively listen to is "Find Your Love" and that's still not something I listen to frequently.
But if you think he's great, then that's okay, we all have our opinions.
For example I think Kanye is one of the best rappers, possibly of all time (though he seriously needs to stop fking talking outside of his music, like seriously the dude yaps too much about really stupid and ignorant things and it's sad to see), but other people don't even have him in their top 5 and/or 10 of current rappers.

If I'm being honest I do like SOME of his songs, but he's not someone that makes me go "YOOOO THEY'RE PLAYING DRAKE!!" when ever I hear his music in public or anything
And I don't seek out his stuff either. In fact the only song of his I actively listen to is "Find Your Love" and that's still not something I listen to frequently.
But if you think he's great, then that's okay, we all have our opinions.
For example I think Kanye is one of the best rappers, possibly of all time (though he seriously needs to stop fking talking outside of his music, like seriously the dude yaps too much about really stupid and ignorant things and it's sad to see), but other people don't even have him in their top 5 and/or 10 of current rappers.
Kanye and Drake are people I have a lot of respect for from a music perspective. As a person however...

Let's just say they're not the greatest role models. Then again, most rappers aren't.

Ice spice overrated asf. Her music is just party rave twerk to type stuff. Shes not gonna be relevant next year.

Sonic Adventure 2 is not even a top 5 sonic game

Last edited:
She's probably gonna be forgotten in 6 months. Just gonna be seen as another clown trying to get by by using their body for clout.
Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh/rude, but it's accurate.
Sorry im gonna have to tell the twitter picrew acab cashapp in bio people that monkeman degrades women!!1!1!1!1

Hot take:

Powerscaling at its worst is actually more annoying and frustrating to me than politics.

Incredibly shit takes and dumb arguments and the worst debaters in powerscaling actually unironically annoy me more than bad takes and dumb arguments and the most biased and partisan debaters in politics.

Moving back to media opinions:

Spongebob Squarepants is extremely overrated as a character and a show. He/it is about on par with that show "The Loud House".

Rugrats and Fairly Oddparents are the far better and more interesting Nickelodeon cartoons and series to me.

Furthermore, I find Spongebob's character design to be mediocre and bland and his series never really appealed to me. The only thing pertaining to him and his series that interests me in any degree are just the memes and reaction gifs.

I've always found the classic Nickelodeon cartoons from the pre-Spongebob era to seem more interesting. And I like Tom Kenny's other voice-over roles better.

Back