• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I’m probably biased since Ben 10 was my childhood, whereas I never really watched ATLA as a kid. It was a show I just saw popping up here and there on Nickelodeon (a channel I didn’t use much at all).
Yh...well, so was mine. Although I watched atla , Ben 10 was just that show for me.
I also remember watching Yu-Gi-Oh and bakugan Along with Ben 10.
And the music Bro 😭🔥🔥🔥 Ben 10 had that slapping hard

How dare you disagree with that blessed take...the Tennyson's slap...
You deserve a downvote lol😠😡
I still love the show, i was obsessed with Ben 10 growing up. I just lost interest during Omniverse and didn't watch it again for a long time.

Recently, i rewatched the OG series, Alien Force and Ultimate Alien and i still loved it but... i don't think is THE best cartoon anymore. Hell, not even CN's best cartoon, that would be Gumball.

Recently, i rewatched the OG series, Alien Force and Ultimate Alien and i still loved it but... i don't think is THE best cartoon anymore. Hell, not even CN's best cartoon, that would be Gumball.
Based. I'm not quite sure if I'd consider CN's best cartoon, but it's definitely at least top 5 for me.

I still love the show, i was obsessed with Ben 10 growing up. I just lost interest during Omniverse and didn't watch it again for a long time.

Oh, definitely. I never considered it the best but one of my favorites...
And yes, gumball is peak. I'm not even joking rn, it's funnier than regular show

People hate on canadian shows??
Shows like Johnny Test (unwarranted), Caillou, and My Life Me soured the reputation of Canadian shows for many people, when there were genuinely great shows that came from the country like Total Drama, Totally Spies, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and My Little Pony.

Even if some of the shows mentioned above I wasn't super big on, they all have good reputations among the community, and they have all strong, healthy fanbases.

Someone posted an edited meme clip of Johnny Test that had a million whipcrack sound effects added in.
RandomGuy called that clip a classic.
Basically this.

Shows like Johnny Test (unwarranted), Caillou, and My Life Me soured the reputation of Canadian shows for many people, when there were genuinely great shows that came from the country like Total Drama, Totally Spies, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and My Little Pony.
This actually deserves it

Gumball is absolute peak along with Chowder, but they got some weird endings

Because it's a good superhero show that's made possible by viewers like you. Thank you.

iykyk
Fall.

You are alone, Child.

There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people. These ancients are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army and we will sail to a billion worlds. We will sail until every light has been extinguished.

You are strong, Child, but I am beyond strength.

I am the end, and I have come for you, Finn.
I am your doom

Fall.

You are alone, Child.

There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people. These ancients are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army and we will sail to a billion worlds. We will sail until every light has been extinguished.

You are strong, Child, but I am beyond strength.

I am the end, and I have come for you, Finn.
I am your doom
gucciuke_shadeameshi.png

Back