• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

E-dating is even worse if its within friend groups, I seen men crumble in real time when they dated someone in the GC of all places. I dont blame this mindset entirely, its just 5x more work mentally ?
It's just bad in general. Maybe the people in your friend group are rather loyal, and can give you comfort; I'd prefer that to be honest since you know you're not alone.

It's just bad in general. Maybe the people in your friend group are rather loyal, and can give you comfort; I'd prefer that to be honest since you know you're not alone.
And it's mostly the reason why you hear most people get registered as a groomer on the internet

I hate being unfollowed frok this thread.

Anyways hot take but philosophy is overrated and those who study for philosophy are probably being scammed. I have philosophy courses as part of my curriculum for this semester since I am studying languages n shit and man, what's the point of it all beyond knowing what is what. You could use like, a philosophy for a story of yours but studying this for 4+ years? Why the heck do people do that???

I hate being unfollowed frok this thread.

Anyways hot take but philosophy is overrated and those who study for philosophy are probably being scammed. I have philosophy courses as part of my curriculum for this semester since I am studying languages n shit and man, what's the point of it all beyond knowing what is what. You could use like, a philosophy for a story of yours but studying this for 4+ years? Why the heck do people do that???
Aren't you being philosophical right now?

Uhhh, One More Day isn't the worst thing to happen in the Spider-Man comics and had a few good aspects (albeit the bad out-weighs the good by miles but still) The deal Otto made with Mephisto was worse cause his entire character arc as Superior and even before was thrown in the trash
image0.jpg
Greatness

I feel like a lot of cartoon verses are just... really really bad. Like, they lack any sort of polish if they're not the likes of Ben 10 or SpongeBob, which just recently got their dues, or the ones I've been working to revamp. And I dunno if it's like the lack of trying, bias, which you're always going to have in vs debating towards the likes of anime and comics no matter what, or just the toon force ggs curse. And I am an advocate for toon force and it's immensely broken capabilities, but it is not the wincon you think it is. Although just because it's comedic like that doesn't mean it can't be given proper attention. And I dunno, I'm just tired of being almost the only one holding it up sometimes. I'm not trying to disparage the efforts of other toon supporters, because there are a good chunk. There are a handful. But it's so sparse.

Ok real hot take here ig

UNordinary is actually a damn decent series. It definitely had an issue of dragging on some parts for ages but if you don't read it in a weekly style you'll be able to just binge past them and currently, the weekly style has been building up events that are actually very interesting and worth waiting for imo.
It is definitely not a solid 8/10 or higher but I think it is a 6.5 or 7/10 easily and the current arc reaches 8/10 levels.
People are often hating on the series, it is kind of like a punching bag for haters outside of the webtoon comments and I think it is UNdeserved.

Ok real hot take here ig

UNordinary is actually a damn decent series. It definitely had an issue of dragging on some parts for ages but if you don't read it in a weekly style you'll be able to just binge past them and currently, the weekly style has been building up events that are actually very interesting and worth waiting for imo.
It is definitely not a solid 8/10 or higher but I think it is a 6.5 or 7/10 easily and the current arc reaches 8/10 levels.
People are often hating on the series, it is kind of like a punching bag for haters outside of the webtoon comments and I think it is UNdeserved.
OK but why is it listed as a superhero series, it definitely doesn't feel superhero-y

Little Caesar's is like a top 5 pizza chain, and the price makes it better than the other top 5. if Papa John's were the same price as Little Caesar's, Papa Johns would be better, but it ain't, so it isn't.

Domino's has the capacity to be the worst chain, but that seems to depend on the actual spot coz I had Domino's in like four places before I found one that was decent

Back