• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Oh, I know this character. Quick, everyone post Sanji feet pics!
@Kachon123 KILL this woman!
gucciuke_shadeameshi.png
The goat
yu-yu-hakusho-yyh.gif

Zoro in all seriousness is WordGirl actually good? If so, what makes it appealing?
I really enjoyed it. It deals with a lot of the conflict of living a regular life and being a superhero (even to the point where Becky, Wordgirl's alter ego, doesn't even get what she wants in a lot of episodes. There was one where she wanted to win a competition, went through all the trouble of defeating the villain as Wordgirl, only to lose that competition to that same supervillain as Becky), Wordgirl's interaction and friendship with the narrator, the interesting villains and their gimmicks, and of course I learned words and their definitions. That show taught me the word pugnacious and what it means (which means enjoying fighting, just for the record).

It handles the superhero dynamics really well for a show that's meant for little kids, and the episode where her friend Violet finds out she's been lying about her secret identity is actually a really good one, partly because we still see that she understands why Becky did it, but still feels as though they can't have that same level of friendship that they had before due to that completely different side of her. And the ending for that episode is also wholesome.

Snyderverse's Superman suit is actually a travesty in design quality. Now I'm likely over exaggerating, but it's just not good at all. Say what yall want about "trunks on the outside", it at least breaks up a costumes form. The MoS outfit doesn't have that, and as such as too much blue to the point where it's overwhelming. And the scales give it this weird texture where it makes the suit look like its made out of fish skin.

Open-world games should have a smaller map. Way more content like encounters and quests can be added, and instead of wasting resources they could instead give off the illusion that the map is big. San Andreas and Vvardenfell are actually pretty small, they just come off as deceptively huge due to a combination of creativity and smart programming.

i still want mmorpgs to have massive ****-off worlds though

Open-world games should have a smaller map. Way more content like encounters and quests can be added, and instead of wasting resources they could instead give off the illusion that the map is big. San Andreas and Vvardenfell are actually pretty small, they just come off as deceptively huge due to a combination of creativity and smart programming.

But then they'll have to do work instead of just generating giant empty landscapes and throwing random enemies around!

This is quite literally Dragon Engine Yakuza

Personal take- You'd often get more banger soundtracks from small developers or creators in games and animations than those made by multi-million and multi-million dollar corporations with millions in the budget.

Dudes on this site snitching faster than Lucci bruh 😭
Well, the HR group will take time to respond nonetheless so it won't be as fast as predicted.
Context?

Never doing e-dating, I just want to know the context.
I don't think it's the right time, or place to discuss it here.

Back