• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Elden Ring is solid, but nowhere near amazing or perfect.

Like... I'm addicted to it despite getting frustrated from time to time. But so many of its issues would get any other game crucified. Most notably it's horrendous camera which might genuinely be the worst camera I've ever dealt with in any video games I've played.

Unpopular opinion: Movies are overrated.
yungboy-never-broke-again-chip-cash-money.gif

Well, I probably live under a rock and might to get "unpopularityness" but..

1. Attack on Titan's finale delivered masterfully, both with it's absolutely enchanting storyline for a finale and the stellar animation. There was so much detail I was genuinely stoked they nailed it perfectly.
2. Tensura occasionally feels like it's saturated with abilities for a reason to an insane degree and it gets uncomfortable despite it's enjoyable plot and setting.
3. Demon slayer's story isn't that much of a compelling one. Outside it's animation, I wanna say it's above baseline average.
4. Regular Show is way funnier, way more comfortable and just super dope overall than adventure time but gets beat in story, theme, and especially world building. The ice king was a great man and a victim and yes, Rigby was an a** to Mordo.

Frfr.
Plus, I don't know if you've watched the movies, but during the XXL movies and the timenado one, was it rigby that went rogue and shot Mordecai or was it the opposite
I didn't watch the movie but I do know what scene you are talking about. Mordecai threatened to shoot Rigby, Rigby told em go ahead and they shot each other at the same time.
So it was Mordecai that went rogue, joining up with his and Rigby's old gym coach because of a truth. That truth being, Rigby literally cucked Mordecai out of a better life by forging his rejection letter when Mordecai was in fact accepted into college. All of that because Rigby wasn't accepted and didn't want Mordecai to move on in fear of "losing their friendship" which is super shitty for obvious reasons.

Wow, almost like it's a musical.
Musicals are allowed to have plots. Aladdin for example, is a musical but has a plot that's interesting. I'm not the biggest fan of Hamilton but it also has a good story, and compelling charaters.
Never heard of a musical before lol. There's definitely a story, a simple one, which fits the theme of the musical. Characters are peculiar even if they do fit stereotypical character forms.
Half the characters are literally the same.
Isabella: I'm insecure because of the expectations my gift causes to be put on me.
Luisa: I'm insecure because of the expectations my gift causes to be put on me.
Bruno: I'm insecure because of the expectations my gift causes to be put on me.

Musicals are allowed to have plots. Aladdin for example, is a musical but has a plot that's interesting. I'm not the biggest fan of Hamilton but it also has a good story, and compelling charaters.

Half the characters are literally the same.
Isabella: I'm insecure because of the expectations my gift causes to be put on me.
Luisa: I'm insecure because of the expectations my gift causes to be put on me.
Bruno: I'm insecure because of the expectations my gift causes to be put on me.
Yes, almost as if the movie is trying to hammer in how unwanted expectations thrown onto someone is quite bad

So it was Mordecai that went rogue, joining up with his and Rigby's old gym coach because of a truth. That truth being, Rigby literally cucked Mordecai out of a better life by forging his rejection letter when Mordecai was in fact accepted into college. All of that because Rigby wasn't accepted and didn't want Mordecai to move on in fear of "losing their friendship" which is super shitty for obvious reasons.
Yeahhh.... That was sooo fkd up from rigbone. Dude screwed mordo's entire post college life because of selfishness at it's core. Blud had his admission letter issued to him... unfortunately rigby happened smfh.

I remember I used to be super mad mordo killed rigs and had father time fix shiit up. But damn, I didn't know what to feel when I found out Mordecai's circumstance was a direct byproduct of rigby's premeditated doings smfh

Back