• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

dP2QDFM.png

NO WAY

people aren't ignoring it, in fact most people think the reason why Vultures 1 and 2 are so bad is bc he was on nitrous. But he hasn't been on nitrous in over a year, the news was just revealed to us recently which is why it blew over. Vultures 1 and 2 are just not as good bc of laziness imo. Though I still enjoy both albums personally

I got clowned on another site for calling dexter's lab trash
And now I'm wondering what do y'all like about that show because there's nothing appealing about it to me

South Park (And it's fanbase), sometimes, takes it more serious than it is

Like, yeah i get the social commentary on real life stuff, but it ins't like every single joke of the show is an extremely smart social critique

I got clowned on another site for calling dexter's lab trash
And now I'm wondering what do y'all like about that show because there's nothing appealing about it to me
mfs getting heated over actual children's cartoons (that aren't ghibli or peak pixar tier stuff) is baffling to me

It's just not interesting to me tbh. Could never bring my self to care about it
peak pixar tier stuff)
Also, true
I will glaze Monster's Inc and The Incredibles until the day I die, I think they're almost perfect movies
That isn't unpopular but I don't care, it's just true

Also, true
I will glaze Monster's Inc and The Incredibles until the day I die, I think they're almost perfect movies
That isn't unpopular but I don't care, it's just true
there are cartoons that are heavily for kids and there are cartoons which are just straight up art.
Something like Jimmy Neutron is just a kids series but something like, let's say, Coco, is a masterpiece made for everyone.

But I do like Johnny Bravo
Also billy and mandy is peak
Same for Chowder
All is well then
I'm convinced anyone who likes Johnny Test fell into the "Pretending to ironically enjoy something because it's funny but doing it long enough that you start to unironically dig it" pitfall.
I liked it unironically at first cause I was a dumb dumb stupid child with less brain cells than a cardboard box

Back