• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Someone should translate all of his LS feats to AP, I heard that's possible now since it's from the Superman from the new show got his AP

I wonder how much AP lifting a pyramid gives?
Well, I kinda went over this in my post earlier....
Lifting Strength: Unknown normally, Class G with Sports Candy (Lifted a large pyramid and towed a space shuttle with the help of Sports Candy)
Though his Pyramid lift feat may be lacking in approving evaluations, now that I'm checking it?
& I'm not sure the Shuttle feat is more than a supporting feat, as opposed to a Class G feat, since I don't see much in the calc indicating a Class G LS yield calc'd for the feat in the blog.
So, I guess:
Good news, everyone! The pyramid feat is already calculated!
Bad news, everyone.... The comments seem unclear on if the feat was accepted or not....
How much AP stopping a moving air vehicle gives?
No clue. But it might be underwhelming. Blimps & zeppelins fly by merit of their lightweightness, since the lighter than air stuff in their big, oval tops keep them afloat & stuff, IIRC.
They're also not usually quickly moving. But maybe it's moving quicker than an average blimp/zeppelin in that scene?

Also, if Sportacus is doing that with Sports Candy, it'll be way less consequential to his rating. His Tier you know, & as for his LS:

Lifting Strength: Unknown normally, Class G with Sports Candy (Lifted a large pyramid and towed a space shuttle with the help of Sports Candy)
How much AP batting an apple to space gives?
Good news, everyone! This feat was calculated nearly 8 years ago!
Bad news, everyone.... It's unclear if it was accepted as evaluated. Some of the users may have been Calc Group Members at the time, but even then, we may need to make sure it meets our standards today.

Also, it's an outlier, as it yielded Town Level, AKA, 7-C, to Sportacus's usual 8-B with Sports Candy. With a lack of other feats on this level, it is wildly inconsistent, & thus, deemed an outlier.

(But hey, if we take this into account, it probably means he can one-shot The Boys characters!)
I think we should ask the calc guys to calculate these feats so we can do a CRT
Evaluations at the very least are definitely in order, I'd say.
Recalcs may be required depending on how evaluations go.

Also, LazyTown's Verse page should be Standardized so as to include Verse-relevant Calculations on said Verse page.

Someone should translate all of his LS feats to AP, I heard that's possible now since it's from the Superman from the new show got his AP
LazyTown CRT when?

60cDuUT.jpeg

Why are we discussing Sportacus vs Homelander?

This meme came out and idk what is going on
Someone on Twitter asked about it & it blew up, in part because Sportacus's feats are crazy (& many of his stunts are done by the show's creator & Sportacus's own actor, not a stunt double, despite being very impressive.), & his statistics are on par or better for a lot of The Boys.
LazyTown CRT when?

60cDuUT.jpeg
Laziness is, funnily enough, 1 of my own vices when it comes to editing profiles & making threads, but giving it a CRT seems sound.
one of the comments in that thread made me think, who wins between sportacus (with a watermelon) and metro man?
Why with a watermelon?

Someone on Twitter asked about it & it blew up, in part because Sportacus's feats are crazy (& many of his stunts are done by the show's creator & Sportacus's own actor, not a stunt double, despite being very impressive.), & his statistics are on par or better for a lot of The Boys.

Laziness is, funnily enough, 1 of my own vices when it comes to editing profiles & making threads, but giving it a CRT seems sound.

Why with a watermelon?
I imagine a fruit like a watermelon would give him a pretty hefty amp, right?
If apples amp him imagine what watermelons do.

Trying to have good content on the Popular tab on reddit is a sysiphean task. 127~ communities muted and yet reddit still finds a way to show me shitty takes on Trump
Your first mistake was using the popular tab at all without being a person obsessed with politics.

go to reddit
shitty takes on trump
go to imgur
shitty takes on trump
go to twitter
shitty takes on pretend i added a leftist politician here
go to instagram
affordable low brow "humour"
go to facebook
no real person on there
Conclusion? Steam is the best social media.

Conclusion? Steam is the best social media.
Ngl Twitter is actually pretty balanced because you see pretty unhinged people that wanna kill each other on both sides

It is a platform that regardless of your political beliefs, it makes you face people with shitty takes

Reddit is kinda controlled and dominated solely by just one type of person

What's funny about Twitter is that despite it being bought by Elon, you still get to see thousands of people calling him a loser and hating on him lol

Go back?? Dawg nobody liked 9gag, especially way back when. It was like the Ifunny of the previous generation. Was more of a memecenter guy anyhow.
I was talking about going back so far it might've been good but no matter what you do that place is still garbage. Still better than imgur somehow.

Back