• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinion III: Revenge of the Honest Opinions

I know right? You either gotta grind or days, more often weeks on end to get a good plane/tank/whatever. The grind is so long it almost forces you to buy shark cards.

The lack of Campaign DLC this long after the game's release is very disapointing.

I was really hoping for a Las Venturas/San Fierro Expansion to the map. I would have paid full price as well.

But why do that when Shark Cards make you BILLIONS of dollars.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Kirby games are the happiest games I've ever played and have helped me through some tough times and as such, I think they are one of the best platforming/etc type games
i have to agree with you, the only hard thing about it is the arena, the true arena is the real hardcore deal, but if you wanna be 100% completionist, its certainly not easy

I think Gareth Edwards should have gotten a shot at a new Star Wars trilogy instead of Rian Johnson. Just look at the 2014 Godzilla film and Rogue One. Both of those were absolutely solid.

Also, James Luceno or Timothy Zahn should be hired to write for a Star Wars film. That'd be an outstandingly well written film. As for the director? May be Gareth Edwards?

personally im fine with Rian Johnson having his own trilogy, i dont want to take that away from him, while id love to see Gareth Edwards behind another star wars movie i would also love to see Alfonso Cuarón take a shot at the star wars verse

Mr Meaty was one of the best shows Nickelodeon ever produced. Yes it was disturbing for kids and there was too much fart humor. But at least the main characters had much well developed personalities.

Probably going to have people call me crazy, but I was never a big fan of Adventure Time. It's probably because I entered the era were I pretty much lost all interest in Saturday Morning Cartoons or television in general and had, The Internet replace everything. But yeah, I never really saw what was so great about the series and just passed it as forgettable. Additionally, the Early 2000's were still CN's highlight.

Lobo is the best character in all of DC Comics, who doesn't love a guy who was kicked out of both Heaven and Hell, smokes a cigar in the vacuum of space while riding a flying motorcycle, and literally ripped Superman's arms off in one of the Spin-off comics?

Ninja Baseball Batman is one of the best if not the best beat em up of all time.

The Neverhood is one of the best adventure games and probably the best use of claymation ever made, and that says a lot.

Zero Escape is not only a highly underrated franchise, but it also possesses some of the most haxed Street level characters in existence. Delta would LOL stomp Yhwach via mind hacking and Radical-6. Now the only future could write is a one where he would permanently kill himself.

Soldier Blue said:
I think Gareth Edwards should have gotten a shot at a new Star Wars trilogy instead of Rian Johnson. Just look at the 2014 Godzilla film and Rogue One. Both of those were absolutely solid.

Also, James Luceno or Timothy Zahn should be hired to write for a Star Wars film. That'd be an outstandingly well written film. As for the director? May be Gareth Edwards?
If there's ever a Plaguies solo Lucent MUST help write it. Also from what I've heard Zahn will write the new Trilogy which features the Vong

Hellbeast1 said:
If there's ever a Plaguies solo Lucent MUST help write it. Also from what I've heard Zahn will write the new Trilogy which features the Vong
Since Lucasfilm brought in Zahn himself to handle Canon Thrawn, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought in Luceno to handle Canon Plagueis.

Tarkin and Catalyst were some of the best Canon novels and Luceno is supremely knowledgeable when it comes to Star Wars (Legends and Canon). If you want a lore-rich Star Wars novel, Luceno is the guy to get.

Also, I really want a Dooku novel by James Luceno or John Jakson Miller. A simple title of 'Tyranus' should do fine.

My only 2 wishes for Disney is to make that Obi-Wan movie with Ewan Mcgregor, and to make a Dark Forces Trilogy.

That's all.

Soldier Blue said:
I like the English dub of the anime Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
I like its theme song too. It's so energetic and happy I can't help but smile each time.

I like its theme song too. It's so energetic and happy I can't help but smile each time.

Can't help but agree with everything said here!

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
The 4Kids hatebase is as bad as the TTG and Johnny Test hatebases. They fail to see the good parts of 4Kids
true, as how the shows (maybe i am listing some anime) such as Kirby: Right back at ya, its great,

I thought John Carpenter's Halloween was sluggish and boring. While there's some really great moments in the movie, it's basically just your run of the mill slasher movie with barely any originality in it.

(Except the very beginning. That bit was cool and displayed some great cinematography.)

Eternal figure said:
my unpopular honest opinions? lego movie sucks and so do the shrek movies
lego movie... didnt watch that, but it does,

shrek movies suck? probably because of the beginning of shrek 1,

Starter Pack said:
I thought John Carpenter's Halloween was sluggish and boring. While there's some really great moments in the movie, it's basically just your run of the mill slasher movie with barely any originality in it.
(Except the very beginning. That bit was cool and displayed some great cinematography.)
... I mean... it kinda helped start the entire slasher genre (outside Psycho and TCM) so i think it has a lot of originality. And it kinda can't help being run of the mill seeing how its the one that everybody ripped off.

But yeah, i much prefer the sequel/Friday the 13th series better.
The 4Kids hatebase is as bad as the TTG and Johnny Test hatebases. They fail to see the good parts of 4Kids
I definitely prefer the 4Kids dub of Pokemon to the newer ones, no offense to any of the "new" actors (who aren't really new, since they've been doing it for 10 years) but man do characters like Brock, Misty, and Max not hold up at all with their new voices.

BattleReviews said:
true, as how the shows (maybe i am listing some anime) such as Kirby: Right back at ya, its great,
yeah totally, right back at ya was my childhood

It really isn't unpopular to say CoD sucks tbh. 90% of Metacritic users rate them a 0 out of 10 and YouTube comments are always saying that games like E.T., Big Rigs, Hong Kong 97, and even Plumbers Don't Wear Ties are better than CoD.

As much as I hate the series, and I'd agree that I'd rather play E.T. (Which was never really all that bad to begin with) or Big Rigs (Because it's so bad that it's good), even I think it's going to far to say it's worst than Plumbers Don't Wear Ties.

Xenoblade 2 is more better than Persona 5 overral,don't let the rating and harsh critism bother you,Xenoblade is more fun,yes even with the gacha thing.

So......Xenoblade 2>>>>>Persona 5.

And i find Persona 5 is too overpraised.

Xenoblade got pretty good reviews though, the only thing that really bothered me was the fact that you can tell the game was rushed as the performance wasn't to par with other Nintendo titles

Goku's story should have ended with Cell Saga (I felt that was the best way to end his story and move onto Gohan but they milked him)

Veloxt1r0kore said:
How about Persona 5?
I am a massive persona fanboy, for me P4G is greatest video game of all time material.

Don't get me wrong I like xenoblade but I'll always choose persona.

Speaking of video games-

Crysis is GOAT material. It is almost certaintly the greatest fps ever.

and also Crysis > Bioshock.

Back