• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale ( Sans, Undyne, Mettaton NEO, etc. ) Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pointing out that, Chara has the stats s/he has during their multiversal feat (99 ATK, 99 DEF) when s/he is fighting Sans. She just hasn't become an acausal conceptual being yet.

Ehem.. No. She has 99 ATK and 99 DEF at max Level. Chara goes even beyond that because EVERY execution counts. He is revived after we kill Flowey, our last life to take away.

With 99 ATK and 99 DEF, Undyne the Undying does, I dunno, how much does she do of damage anyways? She was easy to kill during my run... Chara does tons of 9s and crashes the game. It cant be compared to Undyne in no shape or form. Omega Flowey wrecks up your SAVE and LOAD mechanics ( just pointing out that those are timelines he is messing up with like its Tuesday ) and its hinted Flowey is Level 9999 compared to Chara 'possessing' Frisk being Lv 20.

Think of it as Ghost Rider. The Spirit of Vengeance is incredibly strong and powerful, scaring even Skyfather level beings. But Ghost Rider with Johnny Blaze as a human controlling it makes Ghost Rider be Ghost Rider. He is limited due to being mortal and human.

Monarch Laciel said:
Just pointing out that, Chara has the stats s/he has during their multiversal feat (99 ATK, 99 DEF) when s/he is fighting Sans. She just hasn't become an acausal conceptual being yet.
Saying Undyne is Multiversal because of her STATs is laughable.I mean it,it should be taken with a grain of salt,not as an accurate statement tbh.The CHECK option is nothing as stated by Glyde as his STATs is 'high' numerically...

Juggerton said:
Do you have any example of internal stats?Would like to check it out myself
You can check it on the game's file, or on the Undertale Wiki. Asriel's internal stats are 8 ATK and 9999 DEF, Undying's are 12 ATK and 5 DEF, etc.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Juggerton said:
Do you have any example of internal stats?Would like to check it out myself
You can check it on the game's file, or on the Undertale Wiki. Asriel's internal stats are 8 ATK and 9999 DEF, Undying's are 12 ATK and 5 DEF, etc.
Won't that make Undyne and Mettaton below Universal level considering how low their internal stats are?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Juggerton said:
Won't that make Undyne and Mettaton below Universal level considering how low their internal stats are?
Internal stats are a gameplay mechanic.
???.

By what you are saying,you consider the CHECK option as a completely accurate fact when there's many things contradict it :l

I literally just told you which part of it you should read:

"This isn't the same as stat scaling in something like Pokémon. Undertale has two sets of stats: internal stats and CHECK stats. Internal stats are not made visible within the game itself and are only found by looking in the game's files. These are the stats that influence how much damage a character can do and how much they can take, just like traditional RPG stats. CHECK stats are, as the name implies, the stats seen when using the CHECK option on an enemy. These stats have no affect on the gameplay whatsoever, and exist only to show how strong one character is compared to another"

That's why we use CHECK stats but not internal stats, CHECK stats are canon to the game, internal stats are a gameplay mechanic.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I literally just told you which part of it you should read:
"This isn't the same as stat scaling in something like Pokémon. Undertale has two sets of stats: internal stats and CHECK stats. Internal stats are not made visible within the game itself and are only found by looking in the game's files. These are the stats that influence how much damage a character can do and how much they can take, just like traditional RPG stats. CHECK stats are, as the name implies, the stats seen when using the CHECK option on an enemy. These stats have no affect on the gameplay whatsoever, and exist only to show how strong one character is compared to another"

That's why we use CHECK stats but not internal stats, CHECK stats are canon to the game, internal stats are a gameplay mechanic.
So that means Almagamates have negative stats but are still able to 'kill' you?Glyde's stats being High??Mad dummy's DEF being urgghh YES?

Juggerton said:
So that means Almagamates have negative stats but are still able to 'kill' you?Glyde's stats being High??Mad dummy's DEF being urgghh YES?
Yeah, basically, that's why Mad Dummy's durability is Unknown, Temmie is an Unknown tier and Amalgamates are mostly Unknown. I don't think Glyde has a page here tho.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Juggerton said:
Yeah, basically, that's why Mad Dummy's durability is Unknown, Temmie is an Unknown tier and Amalgamates are mostly Unknown. I don't think Glyde has a page here tho.
Glyde is still a character in the verse.His battle proved that Check Options shouldn't be relied upon.

I'd put Unknow, likely Small Town level (Refuses to show us his CHECK stats, but they should still be comparable to other monsters)

Undyne should by no means be Universal, just as Mettaton NEO shouldn't. Both of them fought with a NON 2-B CHARA and lost miserably. Chara only turns 2-B with her Multiversal Feat after she revives completely due to your POWER, your Determination of going on a murder spree revives Chara.

It is after she truly revives and becomes a Determination Monster that he turns into 2-B. Before this, Chara was certainly above 7-C and any monster at the "At least 7-C, likely far higher" range since she easily killed Flowey, Asgore, Toriel, Mettaton NEO, Undyne (Normal and Undying), Papyrus and every single monster, but has no similarity or power above Timelines and Multiversal Level damage like Omega Flowey.

"Your power awakened me from death, my human soul, my determination. They were not mine, but yours [...] With your guidance, I realized the purpose of my reincarnation. Power. Together, we eradicated the enemy and became strong. [...] Now. Now we have reached absolute."

He also says that he is a "demon that comes when people call its name", that "You and I(Chara) are not the same" and that "this SOUL resonates with a strange feeling". This suggests the Frisk isn't the same as Chara(could be seen as being the Player not being the character though).

The game stats for each monster are "power levels". They are used to scale them around at the basic level. Toriel and Asgore are about the same in power, Papyrus is kinda weaker than everyone, Undyne is quite strong, Mettaton is stronger in general, Asriel is absolutely powerful and Sans "dies in one attack and can only do 1 damage" (This is BS, obviously. Sans can cause tons of damage, but due to his ability, its a "poison" causing "1 damage". He is also really weak and is truly defeated in one hit, but is smarter than to let you hit him).

Nothing lies about it, and yes, it's the game (or Chara, if you'd like to imagine that) that tells you the data. "Looks like free EXP", "This time, don't hold anything back!". Also, there are times when the protagonist, even without speaking, is against the "narrator's" words so it's likely not him/her. "You laugh, and keep laughing. It's SO funny, you can't stop. Tears run down your face. | ... what? You didn't do that?" Following this logic, Glyde can refuse showing more about him because, well, the Narrator (Could also be seen as Toby Fox or the Annoying Dog) has to ask him.

Undyne is "Unkown. Likely 2-B". She isn't Likely 2-B and being anywhere near to 2-B is factually wrong as they never fought anything close to a 2-B being and lost miserably ( NEO gets oneshotted due to having shit defense and possibly wanting you to join his fanclub and Undyne dies due to your Determination being superior till the very end ).

They have never showed any 2-B feats. The only four beings to have done so are Photoshop Flowey, Asriel, Frisk (True Pacifist End) and Chara (Genocide End). The rest is below anything like it.

Anderson2003 said:
Undyne is "Unkown. Likely 2-B". She isn't Likely 2-B and being anywhere near to 2-B is factually wrong as they never fought anything close to a 2-B being and lost miserably ( NEO gets oneshotted due to having shit defense and possibly wanting you to join his fanclub and Undyne dies due to your Determination being superior till the very end ).

They have never showed any 2-B feats. The only four beings to have done so are Photoshop Flowey, Asriel, Frisk (True Pacifist End) and Chara (Genocide End). The rest is below anything like it.
No, she's 2-B because her check stats are the same as chara's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back