• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Layered

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems weird. So most monsters use soul attacks but Frisk doesn't get hurt by that but only through Physical attacks but Sans can bypass it?

If someone can point me to where monsters attack both and that Frisk doesn't get affected by the soul attack component it's fine with me.

Monsters can literally shatter Frisk's SOUL, so this doesn't seem to be the case
Frisk can actively ignore their SOUL attacks by taking them like they were physical and decreasing the damage with armo (Frisk SOUL is also very powerful)

Sans just says Nuh Uh and clears Frisk

I VEHEMENTLY disagree with this.

Just because a human has a stronk soul doesn't magically mean there's layers involved with destroying one's soul, it just means they can damage a stronk soul, that's it. That's the end of it. There's no Uber layers here, there's no fancy shit, it's just simple AF.

More souls do not give more layers of resistance.

Unless it is specified on the back that this happens.

For example in some tabletop RPGs where you have a higher resistance number can make you resist hax etc. (that's why you have some with infinite layers, I think D&D is like that)
-
-
-
Furthermore, isn't it only the full power of a human soul that has this power? Like, using all your power.

Because if all humans had this power normally, I doubt any human children would have died underground.

Ignore the thread, I have to remove Limited Dura Neg for this to have a chance of acception

I VEHEMENTLY disagree with this.

Just because a human has a stronk soul doesn't magically mean there's layers involved with destroying one's soul, it just means they can damage a stronk soul, that's it. That's the end of it. There's no Uber layers here, there's no fancy shit, it's just simple AF.
I agree with this

Also even if that wasn't the case this would just mean monster souls are below baseline in terms of hax resistance, not that human noes are stupid high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back