• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale ( Sans, Undyne, Mettaton NEO, etc. ) Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonimoe7875 said:
Dark649 said:
But Undyne Durability is At least Town level, likely far higher.
So the "likely far higher" should be added
Well beside that's the thread is done right?
I don't think it should be added.Metatton is basically weaker than Undyne due to no Dt.Consider it or not,I am too tired to debate rn

Other than that,it's done xS

What exactly should the durability value for Mettaton NEO say instead?

@Antvasima

"Durability: Small Town level to Town level, likely far higher (Comparable to monster such Undyne and Papyrus)"

@Juggerton

Azathoth arealdy agreed to scale Mettaton NEO dura to Undyne and Papyrus and Undyne don't need Determination to make her dura Town level

Why would the final boss form have lower durability than the preceding one?

Okay. Perhaps it is best if Dark649 handles the edits?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Because NEO is an extreme glass cannon. 9 DEF against 90 ATK
If we go with this then, he has lower durability than Small Town level because Papyrus and Undyne have 20 DEF in the neutral run.

I don't think we scale DEF like we scale ATK. The point is just that NEO is a glass cannon and shouldn't have dura anywhere close to his AP (Or his previous' form defense, most likely)

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I don't think we scale DEF like we scale ATK. The point is just that NEO is a glass cannon and shouldn't have dura anywhere close to his AP (Or his previous' form defense, most likely)
I think that DEF is just a extra to your natural defenses.

Since Undyne, when she challenges you on her house, her DEF is 0, but her ATK is the same as it is in the battle, where her DEF is 50 with the armor

So, what durability statistics should we change NEO to?

@Magi RobloxG

Please stop causing disturbances in discussion threads. Thank you. The staff does not have the time to constantly deal with it.

That removes the thread actually. Which isn't so good for finding the thread again if you need to show someone a point from it. Only an admin (or higher) or discussion moderator can close a thread, which means it's still around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back