• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale ( Sans, Undyne, Mettaton NEO, etc. ) Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch, there is a fallacy happening here. Frisk is the one that gets the Locket and the Knife, but that matters little. Chara, once again, can't be compared to anything Frisk did, even Lv20 Frisk. Lv20 Frisk =/= Chara. Chara destroyed the game and all its timelines. Undyne and Frisk at Lv20 never did anything CLOSE to such maddening levels. And like I said before, Chara at the end is LV20 or 99/99 since she just revived and isn't the same. Is it that hard to understand that THIS isnt THAT? They are never shown to change, but the diference between assuming something and deducing something logically is simple: One of them is based on facts. Fact is: 99/99 LV20 Frisk is nowhere near 2-B. No feat, nothing shows this. Chara on the other hand...

Chara only lives due to Flowey being killed at the end. Your power awakens him from death. Before that she was dead and "guided" Frisk through the red quotes/lines. They are two different beings and Chara says that.

Please read, is it simple now?

Frisk (4)
LV20. 99/99. Has the Knife and Locket. NOT 2-B. Beat Sans, Undying and NEO.

Chara Render By Skodwarde
2-B. Destroys reality. Never fought anyone. Comparable to Photoshop Flowey.

As for Mettaton, he was built to be a human eradication robot but later became a TV Star. But the functions have "never been fully removed" (his wording adds doubt to wether there were attempts, pieces, etc. removed of this or not). Also, Mettaton NEO still gets oneshotted when you weren't completely evil ("I know. I can tell from that strike, darling. You were holding back. Yes, Asgore will fall easily to you... But you won't harm humanity, will you? You aren't absolutely evil. If you were trying to be, then you messed up [...]"). He even states that Alphys should've worked more on the defense. He'd get oneshotted by Papyrus. We don't have confirmation if he is stronger than humans, could kill humans in anyway and if he was truly meant to be stronger than the humans who created the 2-A barrier (Alphys probably doesn't even know such levels of power and she screws up everything she does ). He certainly seems superior to Asgore, but since we never see him attack, we can't really scale him to humans other than that. He COULD be 2-B.. But the odds are all stacked up against him. And I do mean all of them.

tl;dr: Being 99/99 doesn't refer to Chara, but to Frisk at LV20, before Chara was alive. Mettaton NEO's argumentation is actually convincing, but he lacks feats and anything to base ourselves from other than speculation.

Monarch Laciel said:
Except Check Stats are canon, exist to show how powerful one character is in relation to the others, and there was an entire update done to make them more accurate to each character, so yes, if one character has the same stats as the other, they are equal in power
Chara's stats were 99/99 when they did their 2-B feat because they had the Locket and the Knife and these stats are never shown to change when they reach their absolute so you cannot assume they do. Undyne the Undying's stats are 99/99. So they are as powerful as each other.

Of course sans doesn't scale to 2-B. He never traded blows, and he ignores durability, and gets one shot when he finally is hit.

Mettaton Neo has 9 DEF or something abysmal while Chara's killing intent was incredibly high. Of course he got one shot. However, the reasoning behind his "possibly multiversal" AP, being created as a human eradication device to kill the same humans who created a 2-A barrier is sound reasonings.
Except that it SHOULD BE taken with a grain of salt.Toby did an entire update means nothing(He could just be doing so to make the game more interactive).

Remember our beloved Bob,no I meant TEM. What is ther CHECK stats?TEM OUTTA TEM! I mean seriously,is CHECK stats even reliable?Did you forget Glyde?AT HIGH DEF HIGH ! He was even refused to give more of itself.

Saying Sans is 1 hp is pretty meh.There's no proof regarding that

Except the ones created that barrier is the most powerful magicians iirc.Not your average human,my sir

Ooh and btw,is the God tiers even Multiversal?I know they are at least Universal but is there any concrete proof? Omega Flowey is the worst of all since he actually didn't destroy the World (Frisk can still walk to the barrier without OF restoring it)

It is unknown how Frisk got out of the barrier in the neutral run. He certainly didn't just walk out of the barrier after beating Flowey. After Flowey is defeated he wakes up on the other side

Monarch Laciel said:
It is unknown how Frisk got out of the barrier in the neutral run. He certainly didn't just walk out of the barrier after beating Flowey. After Flowey is defeated he wakes up on the other side
What? I thought after defeating Flowey,he walked through the barrier.

IIRC,Alphys said that one can only pass through the barrier with one Human soul and one Monster soul.Could Frisk take Asgore's soul to cross the barrier

Monarch Laciel said:
Asgore's soul was destroyed by Flowey before you fight Omega flowey (or before he runs off if you re LOADed)
Oh yea,I forgot that...

Now,how the heck did he get through the barrier???When did he kill someone?

@Juggerton

They didn't. In neutral runs they just don't cross the barrier.

Also, how Flowey haven't destroyed the world? He is the only other character that can close the game anytime. He went even further than Chara... He renames the game as "Floweytale" implying he created his own world.

DarkLordofShadows said:
@Juggerton
They didn't. In neutral runs they just don't cross the barrier.

Also, how Flowey haven't destroyed the world? He is the only other character that can close the game anytime. He went even further than Chara... He renames the game as "Floweytale" implying he created his own world.
After Flowey's defeat,the World is still there.Unlike the other two routes,you get to walk to the purple gate thingy.And..It randomly ends(Frisk could possibly pass through it but who knows since in telephone call Sans and the others are 'missing' you)

@Juggerton

what purple gate?

Sans did something completely different, he dodges your attacks and attacks you on the menu.

The game calls himself "Floweytale" and Flowey's Save File states he is in his own "World".

Anonimoe7875 said:
Well the human souls recreated you SAVE after Flowey defeat so it could also mean that they also recreated the world...
6 souls = seemingly useless.

6 souls +1 monster soul=Almost Godlike as stated as OF.Theres no statement that 6 human souls are able to break the barrier.

Only 1 monster soul? Asriel had ALL monsters souls

Flowey said with 6 souls that he already was close to a god level or something like that i don't remember everything :v

Anonimoe7875 said:
Only 1 monster soul? Asriel had ALL monsters souls
Flowey said with 6 souls that he already was close to a god level or something like that i don't remember everything :v
Wait.You just made me realised something ..

Iirc,it's stated that monsters can't absorb monsters' soul and vice versa...Could Chara do this post Genocide ending(upon recreating that timeline/Multiverse)?

Juggerton said:
Wait.You just made me realised something ..

Iirc,it's stated that monsters can't absorb monsters' soul and vice versa...Could Chara do this post Genocide ending(upon recreating that timeline/Multiverse)?
Well, Chara is especially said to be non-human so it's even possible that they could absorb both humans and monster souls like Flowey

Answering Juggerton's question, they are Multiversal Level due to feats. Chara destroys reality itself with countless timelines and with the 216 '9s' ( found the number ) on the background would scale to something around Multiversal anyways. Also, Chara can reconstruct the whole game with all the countless timelines if you make a bargain with him. Photoshop Flowey is even stronger than that, so it gives you an idea.

Anderson2003 said:
Answering Juggerton's question, they are Multiversal Level due to feats. Chara destroys reality itself with countless timelines and with the 216 '9s' ( found the number ) on the background would scale to something around Multiversal anyways. Also, Chara can reconstruct the whole game with all the countless timelines if you make a bargain with him. Photoshop Flowey is even stronger than that, so it gives you an idea.
I mean you can't say that 216 '9' s =Multiverse feat.There's nothing supporting that is reality destroying.Either way,by concrete statement,she and Asriel just destroyed one timeline.You can't say the World is Multiverse just because they use the different word for timeline.Its all a complete assumption at this point

For some kinda irrelevant example,Yukari is stated to able to annihilate all of Gensokyo.Does that mean annihilate even Gensokyo's reality just because Reimu said that Sumireko is going to destroy Gensokyo by disrupting the barrier?

So Asriel is weaker than Flowey now? you said Flowey creating multiples SAVEs = Multi-universal was accurate "<

The reason why "The world" is morre than one timeline is because both Asriel and Flowey destroyed timelines and nothing happened to the reality but when Chara destroyed the world everything ended and Asriel did it too but he already destroyed the timeline is it so hard to undestand?

Anonimoe7875 said:
So Asriel is weaker than Flowey now? you said Flowey creating multiples SAVEs = Multi-universal was accurate "<
The reason why "The world" is morre than one timeline is because both Asriel and Flowey destroyed timelines and nothing happened to the reality but when Chara destroyed the world everything ended and Asriel did it too but he already destroyed the timeline is it so hard to undestand?
Don't you think it's weird to define SAVE as range?It's a kinda hax that can't be calculated Imo.

Other than that,don't you think a person that cannot travel through timelines(parallel Universes)can destroy a Multiverse is weird?It contradicts almost all of the God tiers being Multiversal just because they can't travel through timelines and rekt shit

Juggerton said:
Other than that,don't you think a person that cannot travel through timelines(parallel Universes)can destroy a Multiverse is weird?It contradicts almost all of the God tiers being Multiversal just because they can't travel through timelines and rekt shit
You can blow up a house without being inside it...

Same principle.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Chara is omnipresent... Flowey had control of all the game and Asriel is simply a complete Flowey so...
Chara is omnipresent doesn't make her Multiversal.Suika is Multiverse via mist form and I am sure that she isn't a Multiversal lol

Flowey had control of all games?He's just overpowered your Determination (that's what making it a game where you have infinite lives)

Asriel?Like Chara,he just destroyed one timeline via concrete statement

Flowey crashes the reality of the game and recreates it into Floweytale. He also creates and destroys timelines during his fight with you. This shows he has 4-D power. His level is 9999.

Asriel's Hyper Goner eats about 20 timelines in one go. That shows he has 4-D power

His infinity ratings show that he has infinite 4-D power, which qualifies for 2-A

Monarch Laciel said:
Flowey crashes the reality of the game and recreates it into Floweytale. He also creates and destroys timelines during his fight with you. This shows he has 4-D power. His level is 9999.
Asriel's Hyper Goner eats about 20 timelines in one go. That shows he has 4-D power

His infinity ratings show that he has infinite 4-D power, which qualifies for 2-A
Flowey crashes the game because it's no longer a game for you since he Overpowered your Dt.

Assumptions imo.It could just be fragments of the timeline.Who tf knows except for Toby

His infinite rating shows that he had infinite 3D power.Not 4D

Chara page:

"Exists as an abstract entity whose influence is everywhere in all possible timelines, as well as continuing to exist everywhere in the empty void after reality has been destroyed)"

Flowey had control of the whole game

"Asriel? Like Chara,he just destroyed one timeline via concrete statement"

And you ignored everything i said above?

Anonimoe7875 said:
Chara page:
"Exists as an abstract entity whose influence is everywhere in all possible timelines, as well as continuing to exist everywhere in the empty void after reality has been destroyed)"

Flowey had control of the whole game

"Asriel? Like Chara,he just destroyed one timeline via concrete statement"

And you ignored everything i said above?
What did you say again?I forgot xD.sry

Chara didn't do so iirc.She influences the True Pacifist Ending not because she is omnipresent through out the timelines.Its because she recreated the Universe,ofc she was there

Flowey had control of the whole game could be him overpowering your Dt(which makes it no longer a game).(I dont know if I replied to the same person who stated this)

Anonimoe7875 said:
Juggerton said:
Assumptions imo.It could just be fragments of the timeline.Who tf knows except for Toby

His infinite rating shows that he had infinite 3D power.Not 4D
1. Rlly? Asriel literaly said at you face he would destroy the timeline...
2. Then Chara and Flowey are not 4-D because they stats are finite
I didn't disregard him busting timeline.But for the Multiverse,I dont think so

Chara destroyed the Universe.And despite being lvl 13 when facing Undyne [which whose Check stats(if you want to use this) is 99],she dealt over 1k of damage.Flowey is the same like Chara.

Besides,you can't even check their stats using the Check Option so it's not accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back