• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's kinda funny
The entire point of the fight is Sans stonewalling Chara as much as possible in an attempt to make them give up on resets, not to permanentely kill them. He knows that he cannot truly win given that Chara has literally infinite tries, so he just tries to make a fight that Chara cannot truly win, even if it means doing shit like that.

I agree with these and am neutral on Law Manipulation but something to point out about Base Asriel’s tier: would it be possible if he’s as strong as all the humans in the village since he had unfathomable power? For reference, the minimum village population is 500.

I agree with these and am neutral on Law Manipulation but something to point out about Base Asriel’s tier: would it be possible if he’s as strong as all the humans in the village since he had unfathomable power? For reference, the minimum village population is 500.
You do not need to be x times stronger than amount of people to kill all of them, a 9-C minigun for example can easily kill hundreds of unarmed humans for example.

No, it's more Sans' weakness at it, given that he lost his control over the turn when he fell asleep, not that Chara just said "**** it I'll still attack", they had to specifically wait for Sans to fall asleep, otherwise they were stuck.
minor nitckpick, but it was frisk and not chara

Nothing says the humans in the village were 8-B
The argument is based on Monsters gaining human SOULs becoming a "beast with incredible power", implying they're >>> a full powered Human SOUL.
and said thread was rejected, could you please just link the argument? i don't want to have to read an entire thread just to know one of your arguments
Alright, I think you forgot one thing in particular.

Flowey said that he does not specifically need all the Monster's SOULs to become God of Hyperdeath, he said that he just needs one more SOUL to reach said form. The monsters' SOULs were only a replacement for his lacking 7th one, but he would have become a God of Hyperdeath with just a 7th SOUL too, given that Undyne said that Asgore would become a God with 7 SOULs too.

Meaning that whenever it was Flowey or Asgore the one getting 7 SOULs, they would have got the exact same power.

Alright, I think you forgot one thing in particular.

Flowey said that he does not specifically need all the Monster's SOULs to become God of Hyperdeath, he said that he just needs one more SOUL to reach said form. The monsters' SOULs were only a replacement for his lacking 7th one, but he would have become a God of Hyperdeath with just a 7th SOUL too, given that Undyne said that Asgore would become a God with 7 SOULs too.

Meaning that whenever it was Flowey or Asgore the one getting 7 SOULs, they would have got the exact same power.
yeah, because having the equivalent of 7 souls transforms him into a monster again, and thus have the same extra boost you described

yeah, because having the equivalent of 7 souls transforms him into a monster again, and thus have the same extra boost you described
Why should it matter? He says that with 7 Souls he becomes a God like Asgore would, meaning that he gets the same boost a normal monster would.

It's literally wrote in the Resurrection page that it's comparable to Regeneration dude.
It still wouldn't grant Frisk Mid-Godly regeneration. It may work similarly to that since the Resurrection gets the user a new body and SOUL via weird hax, but it's not a reconstruction of the body or the SOUL that were destroyed. Plus, it's not even triggered by the damage, it's triggered by Death. In the Asriel case it classifies as regen because the SOUL literally undoes the damage.
Semantics, I know, but it's no different from the Resurrection Frisk uses before the Asriel fight as well.

Unless it's shown, or proven without reasonable doubt, one cannot get such a hax. Frisk can survive complete body and SOUL destruction, but not via Mid-Godly regeneration.

Let's not stack power levels, please.

Also, you agree with Mid-Godly regeneration? Seriously?

It still wouldn't grant Frisk Mid-Godly regeneration. It may work similarly to that since the Resurrection gets the user a new body and SOUL via weird hax, but it's not a reconstruction of the body or the SOUL that were destroyed. Plus, it's not even triggered by the damage, it's triggered by Death. In the Asriel case it classifies as regen because the SOUL literally undoes the damage.
Semantics, I know, but it's no different from the Resurrection Frisk uses before the Asriel fight as well.

Unless it's shown, or proven without reasonable doubt, one cannot get such a hax. Frisk can survive complete body and SOUL destruction, but not via Mid-Godly regeneration.
There is a hole in logic with what you said.

Yes, you said that Resurrection creates a new body for the user, but that's not what we see. Because Frisk just fixes their SOUL, it's not like the SOUL shatters like it does normally, then a new one pops from nowhere.

That fits more Regeneration than Resurrection, given that Frisk is actively repairing the damage done to them.

There is a hole in logic with what you said.

Yes, you said that Resurrection creates a new body for the user, but that's not what we see. Because Frisk just fixes their SOUL, it's not like the SOUL shatters like it does normally, then a new one pops from nowhere.

That fits more Regeneration than Resurrection, given that Frisk is actively repairing the damage done to them.
That is regeneration, and that is already on the profile. It's not mid-godly, which is what you're advocating for.

quite a few people do here. no need to judge bro
There is absolutely a need to judge, that's the purpose of the entire thread, debating why a thing should or should not be. Here, there is a total of zero evidence for Mid-Godly Regeneration. No amount of agreement in the world can make something that has not been proven to be considered true.

Especially if one refuses to listen to any opposition because "they really want the thread to get through" (not the case here, just an example). So yeah, I will ask for new input for any staff that has agreed with something I think is factually incorrect.

That is regeneration, and that is already on the profile. It's not mid-godly, which is what you're advocating for.
With this logic every "Godly" regeneration is invalid and should be replaced from Resurrection as they do not regenerate but just recreate said body, but we both know that's not the case.

Frisk can regenerate whatever damage is done to them, even if both Soul and Body are destroyed. Applying arbitrary Resurrection just because is illogical.

So what I am getting is with enough determination frisk can regenarate their soul and body at the same time. How is this resurrection may I ask @Sans015?

Why should it matter? He says that with 7 Souls he becomes a God like Asgore would, meaning that he gets the same boost a normal monster would.
because it is shown that when he acquires a power equivalent of 7 human souls, he goes back into being an actual monster

With this logic every "Godly" regeneration is invalid and should be replaced from Resurrection as they do not regenerate but just recreate said body, but we both know that's not the case.
They regenerate the body from a point of nothingness.
Your example has two very big and noticeable pieces of SOUL being glued together. That is not Mid-Godly regeneration, that's just a fact.
Frisk can regenerate whatever damage is done to them, even if both Soul and Body are destroyed.
The concept of regeneration is being triggered by simply being damaged, not by death. No, this is not regeneration, if Frisk is turned to ashes, the ashes are not going to be put back together (for lack of evidence and it being unneeded, of course), they will resurrect with a new body and SOUL, entirely separate from said ashes, in fact, it will be in a point in time completely different from said ashes even being a thing. That is not regeneration, at all. This is factually just not the hax you're claiming it is.

Seriously, this is like saying any resurrection is "technically Mid-Godly Regeneration", and that's preposterous. No, Frisk cannot regenerate from anything other than what they've shown.

Please read the regeneration page.

Regeneration is a healing factor that is triggered by a certain level of damage. Frisk's SOUL regeneration is only valid because it was triggered by a level of damage. Frisk's case is not a healing factor triggered by damage, it's a resurrection triggered by death. That's verbatim just immortality.

Your example has two very big and noticeable pieces of SOUL being glued together. That is not Mid-Godly regeneration, that's just a fact.

The concept of regeneration is being triggered by simply being damaged, not by death. No, this is not regeneration, if Frisk is turned to ashes, the ashes are not going to be put back together (for lack of evidence and it being unneeded, of course), they will resurrect with a new body and SOUL, entirely separate from said ashes, in fact, it will be in a point in time completely different from said ashes even being a thing. That is not regeneration, at all. This is factually just not the hax you're claiming it is.

Seriously, this is like saying any resurrection is "technically Mid-Godly Regeneration", and that's preposterous. No, Frisk cannot regenerate from anything other than what they've shown.

Please read the regeneration page.

Regeneration is a healing factor that is triggered by a certain level of damage. Frisk's SOUL regeneration is only valid because it was triggered by a level of damage. Frisk's case is not a healing factor triggered by damage, it's a resurrection triggered by death. That's verbatim just immortality.
Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul.

...that's literally what I arguing for Frisk my guy. The entire argument is them being able to regenerate from SOUL + Body destruction through pure DT as weaker levels of DT can recover from such destruction via LOADing.

It's you who is calling Mid Godly regen "resurrection" lol. Besides Frisk does not die, they are literally refusing to.
Immortality Type 3 exists for a reason.

that omega flowey doesn't since he doesn't come back to being a monster unless he has a power equivalent of 7 human souls
That is an arbitrary assumption. He gets 7 SOULs = He is poweful as a monster with 7 SOULs, so if he gets 6, the same happens.

That's it.

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul.
Do you want applause? A biscuit maybe?

Frisk is not regenerating, they are not HEALING from this condition (first off, their SOUL is never COMPLETELY erased, ever).
They are spawning with a new body and SOUL instantly in a past period in time. That's resurrection, not regeneration.

...that's literally what I arguing for Frisk my guy. The entire argument is them being able to regenerate from SOUL + Body destruction through pure DT as weaker levels of DT can recover from such destruction via LOADing.
In the lower cases, it's not regeneration, it's resurrection through time travelling, they go to a point before said SOUL and body are destroyed, in this case you literally cannot even argue for regeneration, as there is no parallel. Also "complete erasure"? Those chunky pieces of SOUL are still pretty visible, it doesn't classify as Mid-Godly even if it was regeneration.

And this feels like banging a head on a brick wall for me, I know you're saying, "Look, it's shown here that Frisk can regenerate their SOUL through Determination, and with less Determination, they're capable of restoring their entire body and SOUL from destruction via LOAD"

You fail to realize that these two examples don't interact with each other, it's a false equivalent. In the latter example, the body and SOUL are just being restored in time, it's not through regeneration, so you cannot use it to justify the former example of Low Godly regeneration applying to Mid-Godly as well.
It's you who is calling Mid Godly regen "resurrection" lol. Besides Frisk does not die, they are literally refusing to.
In that case their SOUL is not being completely erased therefore it's not Mid Godly regeneration, it's just Low Godly, and that is already accepted.

What is your evidence for Mid Godly instead of just assuming it would be the same? Their SOUL regenerated before it would burst into a thousand pieces (which wouldn't be Mid Godly if it regenerated from it too), there isn't a single piece of evidence to prove it would regenerate from it being COMPLETELY erased from existence.
Immortality Type 3 exists for a reason.
Cool, this does nothing to reply to my point, and it's already on their profile. Plus, T3 Immortality is inherently limited until proven otherwise, you have not proven otherwise.

That is an arbitrary assumption. He gets 7 SOULs = He is poweful as a monster with 7 SOULs, so if he gets 6, the same happens.

That's it.
no, if he gets 7 souls=he becames a monster=he gains the powers of a monster with 7 souls since he is a monster with seven souls, this wouldn't apply to when he is not a monster

I'm sorry, but unless any of you show one example of Frisk's SOUL being COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY ERASED FROM EXISTENCE, this Mid-Godly Regeneration thing is not going through. You actually need to have sufficient proof for adding something to the profiles, no matter how many agreements it gets, this is written down somewhere on the guidelines.

Also, no need to mention, we have no evidence of even Frisk's body being erased, it might get badly damaged, or even turned to dust, but that's not complete erasure either.

Also, no need to mention², we have actually several counter-proof against Frisk's mind being erased. That needs to happen too, their consciousness is still active even after their SOUL is destroyed to pieces, it needs to be erased too, otherwise it's Low Godly.

The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul. How are you going to prove Frisk's mind is being erased as well?

In the lower cases, it's not regeneration, it's resurrection through time travelling, they go to a point before said SOUL and body are destroyed, in this case you literally cannot even argue for regeneration, as there is no parallel. Also "complete erasure"? Those chunky pieces of SOUL are still pretty visible, it doesn't classify as Mid-Godly even if it was regeneration.
I said in case both SOUL and Body are gone lmao.
And this feels like banging a head on a brick wall for me, I know you're saying, "Look, it's shown here that Frisk can regenerate their SOUL through Determination, and with less Determination, they're capable of restoring their entire body and SOUL from destruction via LOAD"

You fail to realize that these two examples don't interact with each other, it's a false equivalent. In the latter example, the body and SOUL are just being restored in time, it's not through regeneration, so you cannot use it to justify the former example of Low Godly regeneration applying to Mid-Godly as well.
In case they cannot LOAD, they still can regenerate. I do not see them being unable to return from complete erasure given DT already shown to cover these levels. Simple as that.
What is your evidence for Mid Godly instead of just assuming it would be the same? Their SOUL regenerated before it would burst into a thousand pieces (which wouldn't be Mid Godly if it regenerated from it too), there isn't a single piece of evidence to prove it would regenerate from it being COMPLETELY erased from existence.
Again, read again. I am not arguing Frisk's doing against Asriel being a Mid Godly feat. But is just putting a 2+2 about if Frisk gets erased on such levels.
no, if he gets 7 souls=he becames a monster=he gains the powers of a monster with 7 souls since he is a monster with seven souls, this wouldn't apply to when he is not a monster
He was not a monster when he absorbed 7 souls tf are you talking about?

He was not a monster when he absorbed 7 souls tf are you talking about?
you are not reading what i am saying
no, if he gets 7 souls=he becomes a monster=he gains the powers of a monster with 7 souls since he is a monster with seven souls, this wouldn't apply to when he is not a monster
because it is shown that when he acquires a power equivalent of 7 human souls, he goes back into being an actual monster
Because he has inumerable monster souls in him, he never had 7 human souls, he had 6 + all of the monsters, and he became a monster again anyway, so the argument is not valid here
he was not one before the absortion, however he goes back into being one after it, so he gets the extra boost since he is a monster again, omega flowey isn't, so he doesn't get the extra boost you described

I said in case both SOUL and Body are gone lmao.
They are not. The body is still there, Frisk is just dead.
The SOUL is still in pieces.
Mid Godly requires it to be completely erased.

Their mind is not even touched, they are still able to load without a soul and a body, that needs to be erased as well.

Even if it was, "in case", they are not regenerating from it so you cannot use it as an example for regeneration.
In case they cannot LOAD, they still can regenerate. I do not see them being unable to return from complete erasure given DT already shown to cover these levels. Simple as that.
Okay, that's still Low Godly as Frisk has a mind.
Again, read again. I am not arguing Frisk's doing against Asriel being a Mid Godly feat. But is just putting a 2+2 about if Frisk gets erased on such levels.
"It happened on a lower level, so obviously it would happen in a level of destruction that Frisk never experienced."

You will not add Mid Godly regeneration to Frisk's profile unless you have any example of them experiencing utter erasure.
No, just dying isn't evidence that the body got erased.
No, being exploded to pieces isn't evidence that the SOUL got erased.
You gonna have to work to prove the mind is erased as well though.

The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul.

visible chunks of SOUL
no information on the state of the body
mind is active as all hell

Your argument is in trouble.

Mid Godly means that-
It doesn't!
It literally doesn't! Please just read the concept of regeneration again. It's a HEALING factor, putting your mind in the past before the body was harmed is not HEALING.

Regeneration has NO relation to time travel whatsoever. This is so forcing!

It doesn't!
It literally doesn't! Please just read the concept of regeneration again. It's a HEALING factor, putting your mind in the past before the body was harmed is not HEALING.

Regeneration has NO relation to time travel whatsoever. This is so forcing
Okay thats cool and all but do you agree with Limited Law Manip atleast?

I'm sorry, but unless any of you show one example of Frisk's SOUL being COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY ERASED FROM EXISTENCE, this Mid-Godly Regeneration thing is not going through. You actually need to have sufficient proof for adding something to the profiles, no matter how many agreements it gets, this is written down somewhere on the guidelines.
Or maybe you're just... wrong. Majority is a thing for a reason, it won't stop being applied because you're seethinga about it.
Also, no need to mention, we have no evidence of even Frisk's body being erased, it might get badly damaged, or even turned to dust, but that's not complete erasure either.
You're telling me that they cannot LOAD if their body is completely atomized?
Also, no need to mention², we have actually several counter-proof against Frisk's mind being erased. That needs to happen too, their consciousness is still active even after their SOUL is destroyed to pieces, it needs to be erased too, otherwise it's Low Godly.

The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of body, mind, and soul. How are you going to prove Frisk's mind is being erased as well?
I dunno man, because I never recalled a character being erased on both a soul and mind level regenerating getting just Low Godly, because its description is of "The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

So I do not see how that's only Low Godly, sorry lol.
You will not add Mid Godly regeneration to Frisk's profile unless you have any example of them experiencing utter erasure.
I will do indeed. I put all the evidence and Staff agreed, as they know that's enough.
he was not one before the absortion, however he goes back into being one after it, so he gets the extra boost since he is a monster again, omega flowey isn't, so he doesn't get the extra boost you described
You do realize that he was Photoshop* Flowey when he got those SOULs, right?

^

This is an ultimatum by the way, I will not have to defend my opposition unless this is satisfied (and will not, as I will agree if it is), it's a debating rule.
  • To reiterate, when creating content revision threads, it is best to keep your suggestions as structured and simple to understand as possible, so the staff will have an easier time evaluating the text. Avoid writing upgrade threads mainly based on assumptions from a limited amount of information, with no additional context or evidence to support them.
  • Content Revision Threads need to be supported by scans, quotes, video clips, accepted calculations, or any other direct proof that claimed events actually happened in the source material. In the absence of this evidence, CRTs may be closed without notice.

We lack:
  • Evidence of the body being erased (required)
  • Evidence of the soul being erased (required)
  • Evidence of the mind being erased (impossible to prove and it's currently accepted otherwise)

I again state that this is not a matter of opinion, it's quite literal when I say that it would be against the rules to add Mid Godly to Frisk's profile.

Or maybe you're just... wrong. Majority is a thing for a reason, it won't stop being applied because you're seethinga about it.
Then prove it. Right and wrong is not decided by majority, it's decided by arguments and debating, if not, just make a poll to get things done. We're not playing this game, Ultra.

Majority holds no weight on unsupported assumptions and headcanons. Either bring evidence or drop the argument.

You cannot add something without evidence and support,
you do not have it
Thus it's not going through.

I hope I made this clear.
You're telling me that they cannot LOAD if their body is completely atomized?
I am not telling you that. They LOAD from their consciousness.
But the fact remains that their body has never experienced such level of destruction. Unfortunate for the point you're trying to make.
I dunno man, because I never recalled a character being erased on both a soul and mind level regenerating getting just Low Godly, because its description is of "The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

So I do not see how that's only Low Godly, sorry lol.
That is Low Godly regeneration's description, Ultra.

"The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else."

If their mind remains, it's Low Godly. Sorry, at this point you're being kind of delusional. The description of Low Godly clearly states that recovering from a consciousness is Low Godly regeneration, yet you're doubting it?

It's not Mid Godly, I've proven it beyond a doubt.
I will do indeed. I put all the evidence and Staff agreed, as they know that's enough.
You put nothing.

There is NO evidence that Frisk's mind is being erased, and we currently accept that their mind is still active post-SOUL destruction.

You're not getting this through, Ultra. Get that through your head. And I will report it under the grounds that it is against the rules to add any amount of information that is debunked without doubt.

You're stonewalling, the staff seems to not even address opposition, which is irresponsible (they would be reported for that as well), and you still think you can walk all over the rules and just "reinvent the wheel" by ignoring the very definition of the thing you're trying to argue for.

My guy, the staff agreed with that, because they know it is enough, after evalutating the evidence I provided.

There's no reason to get this closed, given the immense amount of agreements. You're making shit complicated for 0 reason now.

My guy, the staff agreed with that, because they know it is enough, after evalutating the evidence I provided.

There's no reason to get this closed, given the immense amount of agreements. You're making shit complicated for 0 reason now.
Staff is not knowledgeable on the requirements for MG Regen then. Frisk's body, SOUL and mind are never erased once in the game so you're not putting Mid Godly regeneration which require all three. You never proved any of it.

I won't close the thread or ask for it to be closed, that would be if the thread was only about the regeneration.

As I proved, it would be against the rules, and I will report the addition to higher ups if it goes through. It's a blatant breach of the guidelines.

You're stonewalling and forcing things to go your way, Staff is (perhaps accidently) ignoring on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back